[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edgelord thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_14596564964881469.jpg (141 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14596564964881469.jpg
141 KB, 540x394
I'm 20, now single so I downloaded Tinder to see what's all that about. I became so disgusted and angry about all those whores, with their provocative pictures and tattoos, that I couldn't sleep well. I realized I became an edgelord, when did you discover this yourself?

>tfw when the only thing that leaves marks in my neck is the barbell when I front squat and I'm fine with that.
>>
>>36698935
You don't have to like or respect them to have sex with them.
>>
>>36698935
>tfw when the only thing that leaves marks in my neck is the barbell when I front squat and I'm fine with that

You're not fine with it. You downloaded Tinder because you require a deeper sense of companionship, just like everybody does. You're lonely and you're desperate to have sex with a girl. That is why you downloaded Tinder. Stop fucking lying to yourself.

When will you faggots learn. You literally cared SO much about random fucking strangers that it kept you up at night. You have literally failed at life. Tattoos and pictures don't matter. They don't define a person. Judge someone when you get to KNOW them you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36698935
You're only edgy because those vapid sluts don't right swipe you back ;^)
>>
File: 1432429996834.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
1432429996834.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>36699003
>tattos don't matter
>>
>>36699035
>Calling himself a faggot
>>
>>36698961
women are stupid, and I dont respect them,
thats right, i just have sex with em,
>>
>>36699130
What?
Show me your genitals
>>
sour grapes

sorry you're ugly
>>
>>36698935
To be honest recently I had a long fwb situation with the hottest girl I've ever hooked up with. But she's a degenerate, always on tinder, always drinking, does drugs (I did too but I can't help my hypocrisy), has tattoos, fake blonde, etc. The thing is even though she's super fucking hot, I am just not into it at all. She is really into sex but purely for pleasure, no interest in making out or cuddling. I never realized how important those things are to me. Tbh it's an eye opener for me and I've realized that kind of girl is just not my thing. Maybe it's because I'm older, I'm 28 now.
>>
>>36699231
I had a similar situation for a while, then she stopped wanting sex with me and spent the next year trying to get me to hang out with her other 'friends' (ex-fuckbuddies). It was bizarre, the majority of them were beta-orbiters, and I was the only objectively good looking guy in the group. She would parade me around and get handsy in front of them, sitting on my lap and shit, pretending as if we still were fuck buddies.

It was kinda fun for me, because it was a riot cock-blocking the bitter beta's, but I completely lost interest in her. It was kinda like an extended group of people you hang out with if you had literally nothing better to do, except in that social group I was literally chad.
>>
>>>>/R9K
>>
>>36698935
Get off Tinder and date some real women, not Tinder whores.
>>
>>36699396
>mfw cant even get whores on tinder
>>
>>36699766
ur not trying hard enough
>>
>>36699143
Genitals
>>
>>36699766
You broke the first and second rule m8
>>
>>36698935
>Having a conscience makes you an edgelord

How fucking immature are you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.