[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIT FEELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ross-dickerson-4.jpg (160 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ross-dickerson-4.jpg
160 KB, 960x960
Don't know if anything is actually worth it anymore
>>
>>36669506
Because he's not natty and you are too afraid to pin?

Cry more faggot
>>
File: 1459787333054.jpg (124 KB, 650x1637) Image search: [Google]
1459787333054.jpg
124 KB, 650x1637
>>36669506
Continue dude, we are gonna make it.

Just yestarday
>Roommate and I went running in the park
>Was the first time in this new year.
>I was tired as fuck
>Stop running when I was 11 years old so my shape has left this universe
>Bought gym abonament and bike to ride to gym
>Ok, back to the main point
>Was running a big ass lap and I was out of breath
>Saw a group of people, my axiety kicked in, didn't know what to do
>Fuck it, runned past them
>Was 3 girls taking selfies
>As I runned past them I heard laugter from them
>Felt like ship for a minute, but got back up
>Was thinking only one thing
>I'm gonna make it
>Was thinking that a year ago I would of stopped running and wouldn't done it anymore
>/fit/ made me stronger mentally, so that I could be stronger physically

Don't give up on yourself chap, just keep on making your life great.
Someday soon you will see that it was worth it
>>
>>36669506

How is baby's first existential crisis a /fit/ feel?
>>
>>36669506
Nothing is worth anything and life has no meaning. Find the things you are passionate about and pursue them, if you're gonna be pointless, might as well enjoy it
>>
File: 1459557854968.jpg (96 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1459557854968.jpg
96 KB, 1200x807
>>36669506
> "Just try this one--it won't hurt! And try this one! And that one!"
>>
>>36669974

You dropped spaghetti because you saw other people while you were running?

Do you live in a town where humans are a rare thing?

Seriously i dont get it.
>>
>>36670067

Sounds like he has some pretty extreme social anxiety.
>>
>>36670067
I could tell that group would be filled with assholes and it doesn't help that I have severe social anxiety.
The moment I knew that we were going to run in the streets I was sweating bullets because it's almost like a horror story to me.
>>
>>36670111

Yeah dude it's cool that's /fit/ has helped you, but if possible I'd talk to a professional. Sounds like a rough life to live.
>>
>>36670136
The affordable professionals just ruin your life and make you pop pills everyday without improving. And my family doctor doesn't care about her patients, so I can't ask her for help.

Seems like I'm fucked until I get rich. If it will be possible with my condition.
>>
File: shanemakesahugemistake.jpg (74 KB, 928x484) Image search: [Google]
shanemakesahugemistake.jpg
74 KB, 928x484
>>36669506
>Get fuckin joocy
>Start dating again
>Go after the 9/10s or better
>They all seem so cool and independent
>My shirt comes off
>Non stop badgering for sex, they give up all of their "life," as in, they used to be hard to get a hold of, now they are always free and want to hang
>they really only do care about looks

Glad I spent all that time reading books, developing skills, and maintaining hobbies...
>>
>>36670111

Never fails to amaze me how /fit/ is full of such mentally fragile men.
>>
>>36670227
I'm not a man, so it's kind of better
>>
>>36670177

>The affordable professionals just ruin your life and make you pop pills everyday without improving. And my family doctor doesn't care about her patients, so I can't ask her for help.

Sounds like rationalization to avoid going out of your comfort zone and ask for help, but hey, what do I know, I'm just some guy on /fit/
>>
>losing almost 1 lb per day last week
>went to the gym 5 days in a row (personal record)
>got lazy on monday
>didnt go the gym
>had a cheat meal
>gained 2 lbs
>lazy gymless tuesday too
>still up 2 lbs from my weight 2 days ago

Just whining about being a fat lazy faggot
>>
>>36670188
Is this a real story.

I have a 5/10 face, but a 8/10 body.

Can i pull hoes easily?
>>
>>36670247
Nah dude, when I was 14 I went to a psychologist (made me just talk about my feeling and nothing else) and when I was 18 I went to psychiatrist (made me pop pills and nothing else).

If it was that easy I would be cured right now.
>>
>>36670263
Yes. Honestly, with my story, all these chicks cave for the ass that comes with t-rex legs and any kind of v-taper. I'm about the same looks wise, but I've had multiple girls use the phrase "super hero body" once my shirt comes of or I'm in workout gear.

If all you want is sex, then yes. It's that easy. When you grow up and start looking for marriage material, it's a goddamn nightmare.
>girls younger than me only want sex
>girls older than me only want my semen for the baby so they can be le independent woman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.