[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do I have to keep lifting before I acquire a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1440623708538.png (762 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1440623708538.png
762 KB, 786x576
How long do I have to keep lifting before I acquire a gf?
>>
>>36641116

2 years should be enough for a cutie.

3-4 years for a hot slut
>>
>>36641116
Took me about a year of lifting and self improvement (including getting into faggy pickup stuff - shameful, but it works) before sloots noticed me and I got a girl's number at a club. Turned out to be a lovely, non-slutty girl. Dated her for about 2 years until my sluttiness got the better of me and we broke up.
Just be any 3 of the following:
>jacked
>good looking/well dressed
>funny
>rich
>kind (girls actually like nice guys in the end srs)
>confident
>>
>>36641126
shift that to 3-4 for a cutie and 5-6 for a stacy, if all natural
>>
>>36641116
2 years for me
>>
>>36641148

Hmm not really. You can make insane progress in 2 years.

I have been lifting since 9 months and i already have 16" arms, 12 % bf at 182 lbs.

But i admit most people are lazy fucks, so unless you are as gym addictive as me, it'll be 3-4 for cutie.
>>
>>36641144

IF i approach girls when im clubbing, i simply approach them and talk.

Does that cringeworthy awkward pickup line shit really work?
I always find it childish and cringey.
>>
>>36641322
Some girls find it funny. I would find it funny too.
>>
>>36641309
i love the gym and lifting plenty, i just hate tracking macros and im not willing to completely cut out alcohol. my progress is slower, but it is still being made. i think i'll have it in the bag with 4-5 years, i'm at 3 now
>>
>>36641116
Once I reached 4/3/2/1 I got my first gf. After that getting girls became easy. Srs.
>>
>>36641116
If you are asking this question just make it easier on yourself and switch to dudes.
>>
>>36641116
Took me about six months of serious lifting (1 year fucking around and learning from Scooby). I wasn't jacked by any stretch of imagination, but it gave the confidence to do things I wouldn't normally do, like going to a dance party D:
>>
>>36641116
Until you feel confident again.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 265x190
>lifting 4 years
>6'3 91kg 12%
>still no gf, or sex, or anything

I got meme'd by /fit/
>>
>>36641322
I don't roll with pickup lines personally. You make eye contact from across the room and if they hold it or even shy away before looking back, then you just approach and say literally anything. I think it went something like 55% body language, 30% cadence, 15% what you actually say. So just say that the weather has been wild or something, but approach chicks that gave you a positive vibe before even talking.
>>
>>36641116
>>end 4 year relationship january 2015
>>always had crush on qt coworker
>>pursue her with limited success with off and on texting past year, her leading me on
>>she finally came around this past month
>>spent like 6 of last 7 days together
>>she sperged out last night and awkwardly asks if i want to be her bf
>>tfw she's moving across the country in august

to answer op, i was lifting for a year
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.