[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what age do men and women reach their peak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11
File: age-factor[1].jpg (45 KB, 233x432) Image search: [Google]
age-factor[1].jpg
45 KB, 233x432
i saw this thread on reddit talking about the variations in what men and women find attractive about members of the opposite sex and their overall appeal.

i wanted to hear /fit/s opinion on what age men and women find themselves to be the most attractive to the opposite sex?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4d18ur/old_men_of_reddit_do_you_find_women_your_age_hot/

>protip: sort by controversial
>>
>>36623440
for men id say physically is maybe late 20s to early 30s but then men also accumulate wealth and social status making 40yr old rich in shape jack a bit more handsome than 20yr old broke but with abs adam. The peak for men to women relies on more than just looks and body

For women, id say teens to mid 20s. After that physically they might maintain a good level but they will never be as good as they could have been in their prime. Tbh i dont think men care as much about a womans status or wealth as much as they do so this is purely physical id say
>>
>>36623471
a man has his entire life to get rich
a woman is only young and beautiful once
>>
>>36623488
yeah you could summarise the whole post to that i guess
>>
Women: 16-22

Men: 26-50
>>
>>36623568
>50
you better be roiding, rich as fuck and have a full head of hair to pull that off
>>
>>36623607
if ur rich u can afford the hair transplants.
if ur poor u can afford the wig

based insurance means all men will have access to affordable TRT

what a time to be alive
>>
>>36623607

Say that to my face kiddo say that to my face not online and see what happens
>>
>>36623822
is that fucking pierce brosnan and scooby the natty lifters 65 year old son?
>>
File: angie14.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
angie14.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
Women can be attractive from ages 12 through 40. Men start being attractive later, but they last longer.
>>
>>36623848
women past the age of 25 hit a brick wall in terms of attractiveness.

it goes left to right from most attractive to least (but still passable) attractive: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
>>
>>36623864
Are you saying 17 year olds aren't even on your radar?

>letting the government tell you what to find attractive
>>
Women might try to deny this, but tune into a channel aimed at women like TLC and half the adds are for anti-aging products.
>>
>>36623906
that shit actually works.

too bad most women stick to routines for 1-2 weeks and then piss off, ive seen plenty of 40-50 year olds who take care of themselves and even tho they are old as shit you can still see they look good
>>
>tfw always liked women in the 30-40 year old range more than girls at my own age

Guess I'm a little broken
>>
>>36623892
You gotta police your own thoughts mate, one slip up and yer labelled a pervert for life.
>>
>>36623440
Age factor don't matter to me since I'm extremely close to being completely infertile lol fuck my shit up
>>
>>36623864

I never got this meme. I like MILFs, I thought everyone did.
>>
>>36623928
True. It's fucking ridiculous sometimes too. So the chick in the bikini with the c cups drinking a beer is 17? Well fuck. I see tits and ass (a fully developed woman) before age enters my mind.

>>36623927
Nah man not broken. Your tastes will probably change too. It used to be 18-25 now it's 18-50, preferably around 30.
>>
>>36623928
>police your thoughts
Jesus fuck, why? This isn't 1984. Being attracted to any fit post-pubescent female is normal, and the age of consent in sane countries is never over 16 anyway.
>>
>>36623844
No it's the gym teacher who posted dick pics on Twitter and tried to hit on underage girls at the gym.

>>36623924
Staying fit works. Rubbing pelican semen on your eyelids does not work, no matter what Dr. Oz says.
>>
men 18
women 25
>>
>>36623944
haha whatever yolo right?? xx
>>
>>36624028
MILF's are like 1% of women over the age of 30
>>
>>36623848
How old was she in this pic? She was hotter before she turned 18
>>
>>36623864

Age 16 is legal in 32 states, age 17 in 40. It's stupid how everyone thinks liking anything below 18 is perverted
>>
>>36627016
this
in most countries 16 is legal
>>
>>36627016
>>36627288
>tfw 15 is legal in your country and you live 1 hour drive away from a country where 13 is legal
>>
This...might be related to the post but whatever
I think girls in the range of 16-20 are the best ones because they are more interested and less experienced which means its not as hard to get em
The 28 year old has had lots of guys, she knows the tricks and she wont put out because she knows things
The 18 year old will stick around and try to make you happy because she doesnt want to lose you

This is just speculation however from what ive observed, thoughts on this?
>>
>>36627646
highly depends on their personality
some girls in the range 18-22 can have sex with guys whenever they want, 2-3 times a week

but fuck.. you dont want a girlfriend whos with you just because she doesnt want to lose you. young girls can be so fucking annoying with their insecurities
>>
>>36627707
Well to be fair id reckon around 90% of girls in the age of 22-35 could have sex 2-3 times a week too because of how men work but lets not get into that
The question is if they know and exploit this, my first gf was super insecure but guys close to me kept telling me how lucky i was to have her and she was a knock-out but she didnt see that
She was scared of losing me but she didnt have to be and this is a good trait in a girl, if she knows she can replace you instantly then...why bother with you?

It is a trade-off as you say, insecure girls are pesky and annoying but are coldhearted girls better? id say no
Id rather have a girl whos insecure that i can make mistakes with than one who replaces me after one mistake

We havent even touched on the fact that the likelyhood of her being a mother increases dramatically with age too, and thats a huge turn off
>>
>>36627808
If you want a relationship then her having a child should not be a turn off, it should be a disqualifier. Cucks need to be euthanized.
>>
>>36627582
Fuck off french faggot.
>>
>>36623440

girls go to shit after 23

source: 30 year old male.
>>
>>36627808
Insecure and weak women are more likely to suck some other bloke's cock for validation in the moment then cry to you because it was a mistake.

Your girl should want your cock because it's the best there is , not because it's the best she can get.
You sound liek a cuck waiting to happen.
>>
Milfs > Young teen sluts

If your opinion differs, you are objectively wrong.
>>
>>36628820
I would say you are wrong, but I recently had sex with a 17 year old junior in high school. The fantasy of it is a lot better than the reality
>>
>>36627016
In all of those states YOU also have to be under 18 for that to work or it's illegal
>>
>>36628820
Honestly, milfs are only better because they come with a son against whom you can lord over with the smug knowledge that you're fucking his mom. And unless you're black living in a nu-male city like Chicago, this will be the closest you can get to ntr-ing and mind breaking someone just like in your cartoons.
>>
>>36623440
. People will hit it differently and gender doesn't have a lot to do with it. What matters is.how you take care of yourself. I'm 26 and still feel like I'm raising up to my peek.
>>
>>36623488
What if I'm a good looking woman who has social status, power, intelligence, wealth etc. And want my male equivalent? All I have left to pick from is guys who thought they didn't have to take care of themselves? I have my own social status and money, you have nothing to offer then?
>>
>>36623568
>18-22
>chooses an age where they're not even done physically developing
Your statement says more about you than it does about any female
>>
>>36623848
>they last longer
Kek, no you don't. All the males around me have aged 10x worse than me. I even had the ex that was 5 years younger than me joke that I'm the one who looks 5 years younger. Even the short insecure Guy who actually moisturized was showing his age. Guys so not take care of themselves in general like females do. Most guys I've seen already have crows feet in their early 20s and act like they're immortal to damage from sun, etc. You probably just don't notice guys being old and ugly because you're at least mostly straight and spend most of your time looking at females
>>
>>36631383
Crows feet are mostly genetic i think.
Just like any "emotion based" wrinkle.

I for example have had wrinkles/lines below my eyes since early childhood cause my eyes are so sensitive to sun. (i tend to squint a lot).

And I know some people whose forehead has crevices deeper than gran canyon cause they lift their eyebrows all the fucking time.
>>
23 is already old for a girl
>>
File: 1455143403283.jpg (40 KB, 497x403) Image search: [Google]
1455143403283.jpg
40 KB, 497x403
Senpaitachi I need grill advice
>Qt classmate
>Become good friends, hang out with the same group between classes
>Can tell she likes me, but since we see each other almost every day I don't want to make a mess out of it
>After knowing her for a couple of months she starts confiding in me
>Comes from an abusive family, her dad was hitting her and her mother didnt give a fuck
>She blames herself, thinks she's a worthless person
>Apparently feels a lot better after talking with me
>Start to really care for her
>Every time we're out drinking she starts talking about how much she likes me
>Makes me out to be some kind of perfect person
>Eventually drop out of my uni, engineering wasnt for me
>Last night met her for the first time in a couple of months at a party
>She's there with some dude, but completely disregards him when she sees me
>Havent seen her that happy before
>Heart melts as i realize the effect I have on her
>Super clingy, craves hugs and wants me to carry her around and shit
>Laughs at every word I say
>Dude she's with ends up leaving because of this
>Drags me to the dance floor
>Dance for a bit, every time I touch her she lights up
>She starts kissing me all over my face
>Give in and make out with her for a while
>At first she's beaming, but after a while she starts to get really freaked out
>What if we cant be friends after this?
>What if any of our friends sees us?
>What are we doing?
>We need to stop
>I'm broken
>Why are you doing this?
>How can you even like me?

cont
>>
File: 1456240874261.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456240874261.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36631739

>She makes no sense whatsoever and I can't calm her down
>Has what I suppose is a panic attack and starts shaking uncontrollably and crying
>Something completely snaps
>Suddenly she's an entirely different person
>Crazy eyes and a creepy calmness
>Says we have to forget this and drags me off to "dance with our friends"
>I try to talk with her but she acting like I'm the one who's weird as fuck
>Just asking her to go outside and talk with me
>Ends up chatting up some random people and pretending she doesn't know me
>Literally laughs in my face
>Had enough of this, leave party
>An hour later she sends me a message which reads something like "I got too drunk and don't remember anything. I'm sorry if I acted weird, but I don't remember anything."
>Don't answer

What do? We were planning to go for lunch next week but I don't know if I can handle her, or if she even wants to.

I think she likes me too much to want to risk losing our friendship. Her self-image is so fucked up, she thinks I will end up ditching her and she can't bear the thought, so she prefers to not let it get that far. Pretend nothing happened, and hope I do too.

I just want to make her happy. I thought this would make her happy. I don't have any romantic feelings for her, and wouldn't gf her. A relationship that skewed can never work.

I really don't know what to do. I want to get her to go to a psychiatrist, but she refuses. Should I make her go to lunch with me?

Fucking daddy-issues
>>
>>36631383

>the short insecure Guy who actually moisturized

Fuck thats me
>>
File: NO GIRLS.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
NO GIRLS.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
>>36631748
get the slippery fuck out of there and don't look back mate, she's sounds crazy as shit, and you don't need that.

Don't feel any obligation to liking her just because she likes you so much, there will be other girls who think you're awesome as fuck. This chick sounds absolutely bonkers
>>
>>36631179
bruh i'm in college hooking up with 19-22 year olds and am still amazed at how bad girls can be at sex
>>
>>36631748
She's being a shitty friend to you, be there for her if she asks you to but other than that don't fuck with her. If you let her get away with this kind of shit she'll never learn that her actions have consequences. Don't cut off all contact or anything but don't let her make you her little bitch, she obviously has issues she needs to deal with primarily on her own.
>>
For attractiveness, in the United States of America at least, there is a definite answer:

Women: 22
Men: 29

Those are the peaks and degradation happens significantly more quickly for women than for men.
>>
>>36625835
17 in ireland famalam
>>
File: 1459044548918.jpg (41 KB, 447x425) Image search: [Google]
1459044548918.jpg
41 KB, 447x425
>>36631954
I know senpai, but she's normally the sweetest grill. She only flips the fuck out when she drinks, spoke with her best friend and apparently something similar happened a couple of months ago too, where she just broke down and had some kind of panic attack.

She moved out from her family, and broke contact with them completely. She has a couple of friends but she's made me her role model, says she wants to be like me
>How am I?
>So very happy
Little does she know it's just the face I portray outwardly, but I'm not going to tell her that.

I feel bad for making out with her, I shouldve known that would fuck with her head. But it's hard to contain yourself when you're drunk and a qt is fucking climbing you and pressing her face against yours.

I want to help her, make her happy. I don't know if it's some kind of saviour complex, and if I get off from her liking me so much. Probably partly. But we have a couple of good mutual friends, and I am very close with her. Can't just cut contact, that'd crush her.

>>36632097
I recently started studying psych, and it's been my biggest interest for years. I do think I have helped her, atleast a little. I'm a readfag and have read countless books on human behaviour and our brain. I don't think she'll work through these issues on her own, which is why I want to get her to a psychiatrist.

I'm not her bitch, our relationship before yesterday had been entirely on my terms.
>>
>>36625835
>Ontario, Canada
>age of consent: 16
BASED, would be even more based if fucking harper didn't raise it from 14 in 2008
>>
>>36632301
was 13 in some American states until around 2008
>>
>>36632286
Is she on any kind of pills? She may just be actually bipolar or something. Idk what it's like where you live but I got a prescription to Zoloft without having to go to a psychiatrist I just went to my doctor and told him about what I was going through. I'd say tell her to go to a GP first if you don't think she'll be receptive to going to a psychiatrist
>>
File: 1459248647573.jpg (45 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1459248647573.jpg
45 KB, 625x469
>>36632340
Nah. Again, this was the first time something like it happened when I was present, and I've known her for about a year. Her best friend told me about the one other time it happened, where she behaved like another person. When she's sober she is very ordinary, and you'd never guess anything.

It's only when she's really drunk she goes apeshit, lets everything out. Don't think she's bipolar, just feels like she can talk about that stuff when drunk - because she can blame the alcohol.

What's a GP? Not american
>>
>>36631748
Drop the bitch. Sounds like wayyyy too much crazy to handle.
>>
>>36632411
Ahh well I suppose she just keeps everything bottled up, and alcohol lowers her inhibitions (or she can at least pretend to get drunk). I hope everything works out, it really does seem like she needs to work her stuff out because otherwise she'll just keep doing this and that's unfair not only to you but to herself.

Stands for general practitioner, basically just another term for doctor
>>
>>36632322
wait, that was the marriage age. IDK about consent
>>
If they're not complete idiots about health, fitness, and finance, men reach their prime when they are between 35-59 years old. Anything younger than 35 and you are still considered a "young adult" and once you hit 60 you're "young-old". But (white) men who are in the "adult" phase of life live with the positive stereotype of being wealthy, responsible, strong, handsome, and providing. These are the years where (if you're unmarried and not completely hideous/crazy/addicted/irresponsible) you will have the most career opportunities, the most long-term relationship prospects, and the least amount of body-shaming (especially now that the dad-bod is considered hot) because, hey, men are supposed to be bald/hairy/grizzled/rough, etc.
>>
File: 1455238609997.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455238609997.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
>>36632432
But like I said, this was the first and only time she's been this weird. I didn't know she had it in her. She's normally a smart, funny, and social, totally adorable, girl.

>>36632484
Yeah, that's just what I think, Like how she texted me that she got so drunk she doesn't remember anything - she obviously wasn't black-out-drunk.

Should also mention that she's going "on an adventure" for a year in australia, apparently inspired by me. I think that could do her good, and as she's leaving in august I don't want to cut contact with her before then, that seems unnecessarily cruel.

Her best friend is also pushing her to go to a psychiatrist, so it doesn't feel entirely hopeless. Talked with her best friend, and she said she is going to try to make her open up about last night and see what she says. As far as crazygrill knows, the friend has no idea about what happened. I'll stand off until I get my spy report. Seeing as she was afraid of our friends seeing us make out, I doubt she'll say much more than that she got really drunk.

Ah well. Having such a bad self-image must be real fucking suffering.
>>
>>36623568
Close, I'd say:

Women: 16-25
Men: 30-50
>>
>>36631748
Bail. You are dodging a bullet.

It's like, the gun isn't even aimed at you and you feel the need to jump in front of it. Criminey.
>>
File: CayPR8lXEAIukKe.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CayPR8lXEAIukKe.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
HOLY SHIT
>All of that preemptive damage control
Nearly every post was prefaced by saying something like "I find women my age more mature" or "I can't stand less mature women" when the question CLEARLY is talking about PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS
>>
>>36634438
It's not socially acceptable to find women much younger than you are attractive, when pretty much all men do.
>>
>>36634438
You are now aware that physical attractiveness is subjective.
>>
File: kolbert.gif (3 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
kolbert.gif
3 MB, 400x226
>>36623892
>>letting the government tell you what to find attractive
>mfw people actually do this
>>
>>36623822
You look like tinytrip's father.
>>
>>36623440
Women: 15-24; 25 MAX
Men: 21-45; lots of variance
>>
>>36623440
>reddit link in post
into the //trash// it goes
>>
>>36623864

you're insane if you think 25 is the end for women as far as attractiveness goes. They can easily keep their looks up to their 40s at worse. I knew a girl who was hot as fuck in uni and her mom looked better than most of the other college age chicks I knew
>>
>>36636303
While I agree, that's about 1% of women
>>
>>36631317

yeah so I guess you get to be alone, sorry

but at least you're #empowered #independentwomyn #dontneednoman

just get a few cats you'll be fine
>>
>>36628820
>mommy issues detected
>>
women are past their prime at 12 and 16 is pushing it

-t /a/
>>
>>36631317
The men you'd be attracted to wouldn't need that stuff.

Do you really think that you'd want the type of guy that wanted a woman with money or status?

Is that going to make you moist or hold your attention?
>>
>>36631262
>tfw godlike smugfucking
You can do this with sisters too, especially if the guy is a dick
>>
>>36631317
This is the problem with modern society. There are many good things to be said about single earner households.

If a woman wants to have a career, she should find a man who is good with children, cleaning, and cooking.
>>
Depends on the lifestyle

>smoke
>tan
>drink a lot

>leave out 1 of those
26-28

>leave out 2
30 max

>none of those and keep fit / eat healthy
34ish

that is if they are white

if they are asian then easily 45

mexicans get fat early and blacks are animals
>>
>>36636665
that is in relation to women my bad

white men can easily look good until 50s if they don't do any of those 3

no idea about asian men
>>
>>36636665
Some Hispanic women do okay, but you have to look past their large noses.
>>
>>36623440
Is that pic accurate? Damn, I didn't realize there was a dropoff even in their 20s.

Also why do women get so butthurt about this? During their teens and 20s most of them would never date a man even a year younger than themselves. Half of them wouldn't even date a guy the same age, they only date older.

If a woman is still single when she hits 30 she only has herself to blame, it's easy as fuck for a woman under 30 to lock down a boyfriend/husband
>>
>>36623864
>>36636303
women over 25 CAN keep their looks, but a lot of them decide to get fat instead. I know so many women who were 8+/10 in their early 20s, and then within a few years got fat because they decided to eat like shit and never exercise.
>>
>>36631748
leave her. don't talk to her. at least until she apologizes. never tolerate bad behaviour. it seems like her issues come from her terrible upbringing, so even tho technically she hit jackpot (ie you, a good guy) she's freaking out because she has no idea how good you are.

in my experience, you can't help people who don't want to be helped. so leave it for now.
>>
>>36636231
I agree with this.
>>
>>36631317
The reality is those things mean absolutely nothing to men. You sound like a man asking why his diamond league rating in starcraft 2 doesn't get him interest from women. It's valueless and as a successful man myself (doctor) the problem I often find with women like you is that they have an awful personality on account of an inflated ego. You think you're better than everyone but you're selling something no one wants to buy. If you were a genuine humble person we would be interested in you. Work on being personable. Successful men spend all day dealing with stressful shit at work, we want to come home to a sanctuary of relaxation to recharge for tomorrow. Your career and accomplishments in no way help this.

>>36636303
I'm almost 30 and women my age are really starting to fall off. These age range estimates are like survival curves. Just because one person with lung cancer makes it for 30 more years doesn't invalidate the fact that 50% with the diagnosis will be dead in 7.

>>36636877
They don't like it because it says that they might have made a mistake by forgoing settling down in favor of having a party decade. They want to drink and club from 20 to 30, then find a guy get married and have kids. Obviously not all can pull that off.

>>36631748
You're obviously not a priority and she's not that into you, I'd skip this one mate, waste of time and nothing but stress.
>>
>>36628706
In a few years you'll realize that you are wrong.

Source: male even older than you.

To be fair, when I was your age I would have thought the same thing because of factors like tightness. In the end, sex and personality trump tight skin and perky tits. I can hardly stand to date a 25 year old now. I absolutely can't bear to be around a grill younger than that.

Also, get off my lawn!
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.