[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awful roomate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: téléchargement.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
So I bought chicken breast, and left it in the freezer, i go out to work, and when i come back motherfucking roomate deep fried all of it, thinking as always that he did a good thing.

So fit, how are your roomates ?
>>
>>36620309
>being this beta
>letting your roommate walk all over you
>not fit related shit.
>>
>>36620309
Roommate here. Why don't you do something about it you pussy ass bitch?
>>
>>36620309
>move to new country and secured my room via craigslist
>move in, room is great, roomies are nice, pay ahead for the year (stipend from school for housing)
>tfw bf, things going well
>+8 months
>roomie #2 is ok, she barely talks and is very timid.. I don't mind her, other than that she literally never cleans anything
>roomie #1 is admittedly jealous of me because she's like 30 and no bf, wants to go back to school, etc
>objectively rude to me now, and complains about everything I do
>makes snide remarks whenever she sees me with my gym bag
>still have 4 mos left on "lease"

I'd be pissed af if they touched my food, but we have designated parts of the fridge/freezer so they never touch anything. I made a mistake paying ahead for the year. Deffo moving to a tiny one bedroom apartment alone in August
>>
>>36620309
>bought ground beef
>roommate thinks it's his cause he's retarded
>he says to other roommate "oh I didn't even know I had this!"
>proceeds to cook it
>I come home from class and my beef is getting eaten by this faggot
>he also never washed the huge number of pots and pans he used to make his horrid attempts at food network tier foods
>>
>>36620426
Are you my gf? Besides the foreign country part this is exactly her story except she's already moved out. One time one of her roommates came back drunk with friends atarted cookin some of her spaghetti. She moved out and refused to help the remaining, shittiest roommate find replacements.
>>
>>36620309
isnt it already clear that your groceries are yours? Or do you share groceries? i would be so pissed off if somone done that without asking
>>
>>36620426
living alone is so much better...there is no reason why you should have to live with other cunts that are usually annoying and like to start problems...
>>
File: 1307741069021.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1307741069021.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>tfw im the room-mate that steals other peoples foods

if no one finds out its all good ey..and especially it saves me money
>>
>>36620309
>nephew moves in cuz his mom moves but he wants to stay in the area to go to the same school
>eats all my chicken
>drinks my skim milk instead of the 2% I buy for him
>makes vegetables doesn't eat them
>drinks protein shakes because they taste good
>uses my egg whites instead of whole eggs I buy for him.
>trying to get him to listen is impossible his heads plugged into a videogame system all the time
at least he leaves my tuna and greek yogurt alone. Can't wait til summer vacation
>>
>>36620309

Deep fry his sausage in your mouth to get back at him OP.
>>
>Use all of my cookware (they need to measure everything out exactly for some fucking reason), leave the kitchen a fucking mess when they cook
>Pile pizza boxes and microwave dinner boxes next to the door instead of taking it out to the recycling
>Leave food on the floor and now we have ants again
But I'm the fucking asshole for letting them know they're leaving a mess. I swear my life will be over because I'll end up beating the shit out of them or killing them and getting arrested.
>>
>>36620559
It's near impossible if you're a student and live near a city
>>
>>36620637
hit him with a belt until he stops behaving like a retard, he needs discipline and his parents probably let him get away with all kind of shit
>>
>>36620309
still depressed but lifting hard
>>
you're such a beta little twink faggot if you complain about this shit

I would kill for someone to fry a bunch of chicken for me

I smell newfag lifters with shit lifts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.