[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /fit/, Someone has offered me to try LSD. My question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Dear /fit/,

Someone has offered me to try LSD.

My question (regarding fitness) is the following:
Will LSD affect my gains in any way?
Does anyone have experience?

Thanks
>>
It wknt fuxj with your gains, you probably don't want to go to the gym the day if or the day after.

Watch "off the air" on YouTube and have fun
>>
well patricia, whenever i do it, it makes me unwilling/unable to focus on training properly the day or two after. also eating properly on LSD or even well after can be tough since it upsets your stomach.
>>
>>36609493
No
But:
It will make you totally loose your appetite for around 14 hours
It will, depending on the time you take it, have it dramatically affect your sleep for one night which could be very bad or not that bad
You almost definitely won't want to go to the gym the next day because you'll be feeling very weird and perceiving all your thoughts as amazing - but you will be fine the day after the day after you take it
It could, but probably won't, influence your ideology in regards to health and fitness - this could be good or bad
>>
>>36609493
I've done acid but not LSD specifically.

Don't workout while on it, and don't plan working out the next day either.

The effects last up to 12 straight hours so take it early in the day. I had no problem eating but the concept of having a meal was weird to me so I had a friend of mine (who wasn't high) take care of the food for us.
>>
>>36610181
> done acid but not lsd
Well then you haven't done acid retard, all you did was some shitty analog
>>
>>36609514
This, off the air is the shit.>>36609861
>>
>>36609493
I hope you have all your shit straight.

If you have some suppressed issues and the LSD you're getting is proper strong (100microgramm+) you'll have to deal with that shit mentally.

I've done my fair share of psys and gotta say, low doses are the best for casual fun and parties, higher doses if you need a reality check on your own life.

Too high doses tho and you get a reality check on the universe and you need a few days to sort shit together again.
>>
No dumbass
>>
>>36609493
the high lasts abotu 6 hours and you wont want to eat during. other than that, no
>>
>>36610484
responding poorly to psys it a sign of deep weakness.
go big or go home, find out what kind of man you are.
>>
You will see the squat rack as the living breathing animal it has always been and you will thank it for bestowing to you gains from its infinite generosity.
>>
>>36610484
>low doses are the best for casual fun
Yep. Tried shrooms for the first time last weekend and literally had one of the best nights of my life.

I felt a little warm, incredibly happy, amd connected with the large group of people around me. It was incredible.
>>
>>36609493
you'll be fine anon, gains are safe. Just be in a good environment with good people when you trip
>>
Drop cid and go to a theme park senpai, roller coasters are better than sex tripping
>>
Good luck, you're going to need it.

I want to do psychs again. They are definitely life-changing experiences.

What happens if you give LSD to a retard or OH WOWEEE? Do they straighten out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.