[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you lift for fit, and why is it Chloe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 698fb6394457208.jpg (23 KB, 197x350) Image search: [Google]
698fb6394457208.jpg
23 KB, 197x350
Who do you lift for fit, and why is it Chloe?
>>
the person below you is now who you lift for
>>
File: captain.png (56 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
captain.png
56 KB, 256x256
>>36609453
Geremy Rodgers, please leave this social media platform. Chloe is shit and you know it. No ads, no tits, no personality it's like meme except shallow? Dunno about last part
>>
>when I first join gym looking at the fit girls to push through last rep
>1 year in and I rage when girls are in the free weights section taking up space or squatting/on bench/any good machine doing such light weight that will never achieve anything
>milf the other day was literally rolling into any position that would show off her tits or ass in free weights section next to me
>I move to the other side and hoped she would get kicked out

What's happened to me. I lift for myself now and no one else
>>
>>36609499
preach, my resting bitch face and my over ear headphones seem to have gotten the "not-interested" message across though
>be me today
>doing dumbbell rows
>skelly girl keeps eyeing me and walking back and forth
>glare at her and make eye contact
>she gets in my way when I'm putting away my dumbbells
>glare more
>she throws her arms up and says sorry
>power walks out of the weight room
>>
>>36609499
That's how you know you made it.
>>
>>36609453
>a nigger lover
nice choice
>>
In after P. Wally

In b4 P. Wally again
>>
In after P. wally
>>
>>36609582
>Myron Hunter
>that perfect name
>>
eh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.