[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder
>>
>>36605031
>be tuesday
>talking to some bitch from high school and she recommends we meet up in the city one day since we both work there
>ask her if she wanna get drinks, says she's too tired but we should do friday happy hour this week or next week
>never really confirm with her

>be Friday morning (today)
>receive snapchat from her with the text "reuniting in 10 hours!!"
>don't know if she only send it to me and was purposefully talking to me since we havent seen each other in probably 2 years.

Still don't know if she thinks were chilling tn.

How do I approach this bros? Feels mad awkward
>>
>>36605075

turn up and see how it goes
or stay at home
whatever
>>
>>36605100
The fuck, nigga? Where you think I'm about to turn up to? You got the location? Cause I dont
>>
>>36605075
Drop her a casual text to see if she wants you to pick her up, then go from there.
>>
>>36605114
Is she doesn't reply, move on with your life; is she does then you just gotta seal the deal breh
>>
>>36605114
I realized this was the only logical course of action shortly after posting.

Thanks though, dude.
>>
>>36605280
No shit you autistic fuck.

>bros how do i confirm im going out on a date with a grill?
>'idk, fucking ask her maybe?'
>>
>>36605075
>How do I approach this bros? Feels mad awkward
What? The only think awkward is YOU. What the fuck is awkward about it? She wants to meet up. Set a time and place, and go. Jesus Christ...
>>
>>36605075
snapchat her
>are we still hanging out tonight?
autist
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 800x600
>>36605031
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.