[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss: http://skinnyfattransformation.com/ start-here/ tl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: typicalfitizen.png (16 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
typicalfitizen.png
16 KB, 540x720
Discuss: http://skinnyfattransformation.com/start-here/

tl;dr what the guy says:
>skinnyfats have downsides of both skinny and fat people without having any of their advantages
>strength routines ruin skinnyfat physiques by making them even more fat without giving much upperbody muscle mass
>skinnyfats should cut first to fix their hormonal balance
>claims to have more than doubled his test levels just by changing diet and doing high-rep bodyweight routine
>>
wow this is me to a T

add:
>good legs and butt genetics
>love handles even though you can see the first 2 rows of my abs (I have to look really hard though, lol)
>can squat 3 plates and deadlift almost 4 but can only bench 90 kg for 5 reps

I'm at 83 kg at 5'9'' currently, I lost 9 kg during a 4 months cut and now I'm planning to bulk as clean as possible
>before I start doing TRT until the day I die
>>
>>36565180
Check out what the results page is like. Every single one of his people ended up weighing like 130 lbs.

If you want to cut first, that's fine, but skinny fat people have absolutely no muscle. I myself am skinny fat and bulking right now while doing ICF 5x5, and I am larger than most of the guys, and stronger. I'm in my third month so I'm not even intermediate on most of my lifts, but to me getting bigger as fast as I can is all that mattered. I cut the first two months, weights started getting heavy, so I upped my calories up a little past maintenance. Skinny fat is all about diet.
>>
>>36565180
This is horseshit. Just lift and eat.
>>
This picture is 100% me right now. Started psmf this week to cut faster now after seeing this I'm debating whether I made the right choice
>>
>>36565180
im just skinny fit without the working out part. Feel good to have a fast metabolism
>>
>>36565180
Its a sales pitch. Don't be a fucking fool
>>
>>strength routines ruin skinnyfat physiques by making them even more fat

dropped
>>
Narrow shoulders and wide hips are just bitch genetics, not due to being skinnyfat.

Anyway, the OP is bollocks. A Strength Routine can't make you fat, bulking too much can.
>>
>>36566147
Starting Strength is a kind of sales pitch too, isn't it?

>>36566164
Low test and high estrogen promote development of wide hips and narrow shoulders AND lack of natural muscle mass AND being fat in the area of hips, buttocks and thighs. Sounds reasonable to me.
>>
>>36566322
Nigga do you not understand that bone structure is already set in stone after about age 20?
>>
>>36566506
Human growth hormone and bone stretching surgery says hi.
>>
>>36566164
No shit. I've always had wide hips and really wide shoulders. Even when I was actually skinny. Still always been skinnyfat besides a year or so and now
>>
>>36566506
I do.
>be male fetus/infant/kid/teenager
>have high estrogen and low test due to genetics, shitty diet and some other stuff related with your moms organism
>have wide hips, narrow shoulders, etc. when you grow up
>>
i'm between skelly mode and skinny-fat
working out and trying to stop being a faggot picky eater
>>
Push ups should work your upper and mid mody. Should smooth out yo round hips, girl
>>
>>36566543
Those are things you actually have to take/do. That's fucking surgery and injections. A slight change in estrogen in a skinny fat person isn't suddenly going to give them massive hips or prevent them from being developed.
>>
>>36566602
I said AFTER 20 your bone structure is set. If you have any hopes of potentially developing it differently then you'd have to do it before then.
>>
File: pullups.png (670 KB, 610x606) Image search: [Google]
pullups.png
670 KB, 610x606
This guy only does pullups.
>>
>>36567573
He looks so funny
>>
Wtf? He still looks like shit.
>>
>>36567573
>those wings
I believe he can fly.
>>
>>36567573
Not mixing in chin ups
>you fucked up
>>
>>36565180
Pic related is Klinefelter's syndrome. Don't be fucking stupid.

>>36565414
Listen to this guy.
>>
>>36567573
>no abs
>No shoulders
>Shit triceps
>small chest

Yea... I can tell he only does pull ups
>>
>>36567891
This guy definitely doesn't have Klinefelter's syndrome but still you can apply that picture to him.
>>
This sort of relates to me right now. I started eating more because I was too skinny, didn't start working out until recently but I've been eating more for about 2 months now. I gained weight and most of it distributed very well, and overall I look a lot better but now I see it's starting to go to my stomach.

Is there anyway to stop this or should I just go with it and lift heavy? I like a very specific style of clothing that looks great with my body type but if I gain too much or get a stomach it'll ruin that for me. I don't need to be ripped but I don't want to be a stick either.
>>
>>36566506
I'm over 30 and have bitch hips with narrow shoulders however I've put on some mass and its widened my shoulders.

Chin up and pull ups are goat. I blast my chest and deltoids too. You can compensate for shit genetics by putting in work.

Don't be a crab
>>
>>36567978
Get good posture.

I have a belly but you can't notice it because I can stand properly.
>>
I had a quick read on his blog. He may have some points spot on but the writing resembles serious broscience.
Nevertheless, I agree with him that there are different types of bodies and applying the same routines on everyone doesn't work.
Ultimately all work out tips are meant to accelerate progress. I want to believe that if one lifts and eats right, he will reach his goal sooner or later
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.