[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /fit/'s opinions on these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 626x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 626x376
What's /fit/'s opinions on these guys?
>>
Do people still say "buff"
>>
They're not heretics, + they do have some good tips, me and the Emperor tolerate their existence.
>>
>>36559435
Decent content for people who are new to lifting, not very much past that. A lot of their videos seem to be content just for content's sake. Like "these are our ten favorite variations of this exercise" and then they just list every known variation. And every exercise is always "awesome" and "great for building muscle". If everything is great then nothing stands out, so it's all essentially the same. At least that's how they present it. I'd imagine a lot of their viewers have a shitload of unnecessary exercises in their program because the Buff Dudes said they all were good.
Also fake natties.
>>
>>36559435
Good advice, just know that these guys have been using steroids for years, so if you don't end up looking like them and you're natty it's not your fault.

Also this guy >>36559599 is right as well
>>
Solid advice for a beginner but not anything beyond that. However, they don't seem to be anything other than that.

I enjoyed their 'Gym Wild Life' video though, pretty well made.
>>
Idk, they're pretty hot I guess?
>>
desu I don't like their brosplits, too many bs exercises
>>
File: 1458706153046.jpg (53 KB, 368x381) Image search: [Google]
1458706153046.jpg
53 KB, 368x381
Are they natty? pls be honest
>>
they are god tier
>>
>>36560216
yes but no one here is gonna say that

>ummm lean and huge pick one!!!!

in this picture they look like theyre sitting around 12% more or less without any crazy amounts of muscle mass

yeah some of their photoshoot pictures they look insane but you have to remember lighting, makeup, pump, photoshop etc

watch any of their videos to see them actually training
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.