[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microneedling Treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: collagenoterapia.jpg (79 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
collagenoterapia.jpg
79 KB, 620x450
Alright guys, i'm chiming in as promised.

First off, no pictures bc there is literally no change on my face, due to the long procedure, my face just looks like hamburger meat, but promised to post anyways.

Originally i came in just to do the micro needling, but my dermatologist gave me tons of extra stuff for free. 2 grand worth of collagen, steroid, other serums injected to my face, and a chemical peel.

fitness related : how many pushups can you do..
>>
>>36529483
You fucking bastards with your spam
>>
So here is my experience doing the entire treatment, if anyone is interested in doing the same.

It was painful, somewhat expensive 545 bucks but i also got a lot of free shit. Dermatologist is sort of a family friend.

Long process of jamming needles on my face, tons of injection and the chemical peel.

The worst part was cleaning after the microneedling, It was so painful my neck started twitching uncontrollably.

In the end with the results i'm seeing from other ppl, it should be worth it.

I will be posting in a week with the before and after pictures as that is when you actually see results.
>>
>>36529532
Should just take accutane like me. It might make me an hero but it's basically a permanent cure all over your body
>>
>>36531009
Yeah but it fucks up your liver. Accutane is basically just a megadose of vitamin A.
>>
>>36531760
Not really. The stuff they use now is slightly different from OG accutane, and once you're off it your liver will recover (liver is resilient AF)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.