[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /fit/ so is it unhealthy for me to weigh 127 and be 5'11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
Ok /fit/ so is it unhealthy for me to weigh 127 and be 5'11? I have anxiety about this all the time and I am constantly worrying I'm ruining my body or my mental health I want to eat and gain weight but I have practically no appetite When I wake up now I just feel sick to my stomach and I just can't eat food absolutely disgusts me. I don't really care about aesthetics or anything rn I just want to be reassured that my bodies not gonna just fall apart any minute because I don't know anyone else as skinny as me pls help /fit/
>>
>>36503994
EAT FOOD

YOU FUCKING RETARD

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??????????????????????????

EAT THE FUCKING FOOD

JESUS CHRIST DO YOU WANT US TO WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU TOO? THIS IS HOW USELESS YOU SOUND

GOD DAMN
>>
>>36503999
Just tell me if my weight is unhealthy or not I don't want ur fucking diet plan I don't have an appetite
>>
>>36503994
Yes it's unhealthy for you. But don't try to gain weight just to have the scale show a different number. You need to build some lean mass. Start eating more and exercising.

You say you have no appetite and I believe you, otherwise you wouldn't be such a skeleton. However, you can get used to damn near ANYTHING. You just have to ease into it. Don't start out doubling your food intake from one day to the next. Gradually start eating more and more, and yes you may have to force feed yourself.

I used to think it was impossible for me to gain weight, which was really ruining progress for me in the gym. Then I made a plan and stuck to it. I couldn't fall asleep at night because I felt so damn full. But I gained weight and I got used to eating more.
>>
>>36503994
drink milk. Seriously.

And yes of course that weight is fucking unhealthy faggot
>>
>>36504013
YES YOU'RE UNHEALTHY YOU'RE UNDERWEIGHT

GOD FUCKING DAMN KILL YOURSELF

EAT

FOOD

I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN APPETITE

EAT FOOD

RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING CUNT JUGGLER
>>
>>36504015
I have like a 13% body fat percentage if that tells u anything and I stay moderately active I don't just lay in bed all day I move around a lot I just don't excersie regularly. How unhealthy is this weight and body fat percantage tho I just want to know I'm not in any serious health danger
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.