[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here rosacea? Anyone gotten it under control or even completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: sub1 severe.jpg (72 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
sub1 severe.jpg
72 KB, 500x381
Who here rosacea? Anyone gotten it under control or even completely removed it?

I am trying diet with a lot of leafy green veggies, no gluten or dairy, limited intake of red meats, no processed foods, drinking a lot of water, eating healthy fats, limited amount of citrus fruits etc. and it still doesn't help desu. My face still pink.
>>
in
gonna try mt2
>>
File: jessica chastain bubblegum 2.gif (1 MB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
jessica chastain bubblegum 2.gif
1 MB, 245x150
Eczema/psoriasis/rosacea/intertrigo I have diagnosed so many different things it's fucking retarded. Hydrocortisone has helped in the past but it keeps coming back.

I'm going to see an immunologist to see what the hell is going on to find out where the inflammation is coming from.

Right now I am trying a lotion with Vaseline in it.I bought the generic Walmart version and hopefully it will help. Getting rid of it has been a struggle but hopefully I get rid of this shit once and for all. Good luck man.
https://nationaleczema.org/eczema-products/moisturizers/vaseline/
>>
I know this hell, OP.

I can't get rid of it either. I'm almost wondering if I should try going vegan just to see if it would help at this point.

I've tried using more natural things for my face though and I think it did something. I use Dr. Bronner's liquid castile soap and just mix a tbsp into 10 oz of water and I use first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer because it's more gentle than other crap and closer to our natural oil.
All I can say is at least it's not the kind of rosacea that gives you shitloads of acne all over...Although I do still get breakouts even at my late 20's.

I've heard that organic apple cider vinegar with 'the mother' taken daily can help, but I don't know. I'm poor. You're supposed to mix it 1-2 tbsps a day into a drink or in salad and it helps your tum.
>>
>>36465423
Im getting a little bit because i am an alcoholic
>>
>>36465463
you should really go for the non-generic versions

generic versions usually have more parabens and artificial shit in it, I have psoriasis and cheaper lotions worsen my skin, cortisone intensive healing is my godsend

once I get it under control, I basically have to make sure to apply lotion every day and it keeps my skin normal

you absolutely have to stay on top of it, if you just don't do anything for a day or two or three it comes back and is a bitch to get rid of
>>
>>36465494
try not washing your skin with soap everyday, just your pits dick balls and ass with soap, let water run on the rest of your skin

after your shower moisturize

otherwise just use cortisone and the intensive healing one

the regular cortisone does nothing but the intensive healing works wonders, it goes on better to, the regular is harder to spread
>>
I'm being treated right now with a 70-day antibiotics course for something that might be rosacea, or just regular acne in overdrive. It's hard to tell because I am so white I'm almost translucent. Hang in there OP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.