[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fuck, seriously? it is like you're photoshopped! Emma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: ryan-gosling-435x580[1].jpg (136 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-435x580[1].jpg
136 KB, 435x580
>fuck, seriously? it is like you're photoshopped!

Emma Stone when she saw his body
are our standards too high /fit/?
I'm more aestethic than this guy and still feel small
>>
>>36527431
body dysmorphia is hell of a drug

but he does look like shit :^)
>>
>>36527431
Just be a real human bean
>>
>>36527431
I've always hated this scene, never seen the movie or show it's from but fuck it anyway. It's basically a woman exposing that she has sexual feelings and expressing it in a quirky way. Guys think "Wow a woman with sexual feelings? Upboat!" and girls think " Haha I am also quirky and if I say I agree with her I will get attention for my sexual feelings".

Yes I am mad and also, our standards are too high. The thing is that women don't care about looks anywhere near as much as guys or especially /fit/. Women care about status first and foremost, how your body looks usually only comes into play when she's already interested.
>>
File: you.jpg (150 KB, 493x788) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
150 KB, 493x788
>>36527431
>I'm more aestethic
Doesn't post pic
>>
>>36527431

Hollywood, making dyels look ripped since 1910
>>
File: 003 - UXrhQDs.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
003 - UXrhQDs.png
91 KB, 255x253
>>36527469
So much this
>>
File: index.jpg (30 KB, 454x800) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
30 KB, 454x800
>>36527431
He needs another layer or two of muscle, then he can talk.
>>
File: wat.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>36527491
>layer of muscle,
>>
>>36527512
Don't you know muscles are like onions?
Fucking newfags, I swear...
>>
>>36527491
Where can I buy that shirt? Or shirts that are cut like that?

I don't really want to now, it's just obligatory to ask when someone posts this pic.
>>
>>36527431

Well, our standards are set by Zyzz and various powerlifters and bodybuilders, so no wonder he looks small compared to /fit/ standards.

But desu, more than his body, his face and personality is the selling point that women find "attractive."

The whole point of that movie was that anyone can change their life around with a change in mindset. Hence, the plot was about a 40~50 year old cucked husband slaying sloots with a change in mentality and lifestyle.
>>
>>36527512
As in, he needs to be a bit bigger, Gosling is barely out of dyel territory.
>>
>>36527549

Agreed with this anon.
Girls fall for personality and most of all: confidence. It doesnt matter what ur body looks like, I know a 4/10 manlet with a smokin gf because he has a big fucking mouth and doesn't give a fuck what people think about him
>>
File: This_is_my_swamp,_my_lady.jpg (56 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
This_is_my_swamp,_my_lady.jpg
56 KB, 353x334
>>36527523
Pardon m'friend over there, he is an uneducated swine! Muscles do indeed have layers, just like ogres
>>
>>36527527
Shop in a girls clothing shop.
Apparently the guy in pic was trying on his sisters clothes or something
>>
>>36527609
Just buy shit a size too small and made out of a slightly stretchy material. I used to wear shirts like that clubbing sometimes because I'm a vain piece of garbage. Girls seemed to like it though and that's probably why you're asking.
>>
>>36527431
>implying movies are anything close to reality
>>
>>36527431
>>fuck, seriously? it is like you're photoshopped!
>>Emma Stone when she saw his body

>Movie script.
>Emma Stone's actual opinion

pick one
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.