[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are cardigans the most cuck form of clothing? Wearing a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
Are cardigans the most cuck form of clothing?
Wearing a nice cardigan basically affirms that you have no upper body strength whatsoever. I only ever see nu-males and betas wearing them too.
>>
File: dccardigan.jpg (143 KB, 570x894) Image search: [Google]
dccardigan.jpg
143 KB, 570x894
You can look like a badass in a cardigan, and they've been around for 100 years and just recently became popular among men again. The problem stems from soft young hip(liberal) men co-opting these things and inadvertently making us associate them with softness. The same thing happened to the undercut hairstyle after Brad Pitt had it in Fury.

My theory, they take these styles that were last popular in 1930-1960 "when men were men" as a way to express masculinity in a time when having balls means you get shamed on social media for manspreading. But just like neckbeards wearing fedoras to try and seem classy, they mangle it and we associate their flaws with the object, rather than associate the strength of people who had the object with them.
>>
I've seen multiple pictures posted on here saying that fit men should wear cardigans to show off gains

Please have sex, you fucking autist
>>
>>36456401
>I've seen multiple pictures posted on here saying that fit men should wear cardigans to show off gains
Yeah, those are wrong.

To OP: Nope, it's short shorts with suspenders.
>>
>>36456382
>10 years ago
>Just recently
>>
>>36456464
time is relative, modern democracy is recent compared to the first instances of democracy in Greece
>>
>>36456223
No, if you're thin or fat and wear cheap ones they look bad.
If you're in shape and wear ones that fit you properly they look good. Then again, if you're in shape and wear clothes that fits you properly (i.e not too loose but not overly tight with clean lines for your silhouette) you'll always look good.
>>
File: hha.jpg (1 MB, 2666x4096) Image search: [Google]
hha.jpg
1 MB, 2666x4096
cuck clothing:

cardigans
oversized sweaters
skinny jeans
most 'trendy' sneakers, see: stan smiths
button-down shirts
chinos
wool trousers
doc martens

in reality, being skinny and not lifting is the biggest offense
>>
>>36456598
>button down shirts
>chinos
>wool trousers
No

>being skinny and not lifting is the biggest offense
Yes
>>
File: 1442173154059.jpg (1 MB, 1871x4792) Image search: [Google]
1442173154059.jpg
1 MB, 1871x4792
>>36456640
it's easier to understand in photos
>>
>>36456598
Y'know what's even more cucked? Choosing clothing based off of what other people wear, especially cucks. Why let cucks define what you wear, that's some cucked shit.
>>
alphas wear cardigans too
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x1136
>>36456668
well skinny jeans shouldn't fit if you squat, so there's an obvious
sneakers, oversized sweaters and cardigans are just full homosexual, pure faggotry

same goes for scarves
if you wear a scarf you are gay, you take dick inside your butthole
>>
>>36456654
Yeah but the issue here is how it's put together, plus the popsicle stick physique. Any single item of that outfit(minus shoes) shifted to a more appropriate outfit on a decently built guy would look perfectly fine
>>
>>36456690
sure, but don't forget that's more than likely an $80+ sweater, $50+ pants and the shoes are usually $150+ on /fa/ just for white sneakers

that's a big part of what makes it stupid
>>
>>36456382
I dont know where you're from, but Brad Pitts beta libcuck hairstyle from Fury was popular amongst beta libcuck men here (Norway) long before Fury.
>>
>>36456685
Fair point on the skinny jeans, but alphas can still pull of cardigans, sneakers, and scarves. Letting betas define you is beta as fuck.
>>
File: gay scarf.png (586 KB, 630x497) Image search: [Google]
gay scarf.png
586 KB, 630x497
>>36456685
>if you wear a scarf you are gay, you take dick inside your butthole
>>
>>36456669
hi parker
>>
File: ll.jpg (135 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
135 KB, 1000x700
>>36456723
>scarves

no buddy

>>36456730
that's a shemagh with military applications
>>
>>36456723
Skinny jeans are fine, too, unless you're fat. If you're properly lean, your legs will not be too big for skinny jeans, and if you fill them out, they look way better on you than they do on thin men.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x271
>>36456739
>scarves
Yea buddy
>>
>>36456743
Maybe for an otter mode body, but not if you're bulked af. It looks strange on men with large chests.
>>
>>36456762
scarves in military =/= scarves in general public
>>
>>36456794
Why
>>
>>36456712
Well I don't see a problem with $80+ sweaters or $50+ pants, it's just thinking that just spending that amount of money on an outfit will make you stylish. Like when fat girls own $800 worth of makeup, they're not addressing the primary issue.
>>
You know what's not alpha? Worrying about whether or not your clothing is considered cuck or not. Wear whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>36456841
who the fuck spends 80 on a sweater?
>>
>>36456849
This. But this thread is kinda fun so we should probably ignore you.

cuck
>>
>>>/fa/
Take your faggot Internet culture wars elsewhere
>>
>>36456685
I'm a top you dumb cuck stop fantasizing about always being a bottom you slut
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 634x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 634x666
>>36456382
>implying Daniel Craig isn't a cuck

Shorter than his own daughter lmao
>>
>>36457303
being short makes you a cuck now? What has this word come to mean?
>>
Holy shit, you guys are worse than women. This thread is a train wreck of insecurity and general braindead nonsense.
>>
>>36456685
>scarves for style is gay
yes
>scarves for warmth is gay
no
>>
>>36457424
>a train wreck of insecurity and general braindead nonsense.
First day on /fit/?
>>
>>36456685

I fucking hate scaves. I dont care if its cold outside and you wear one. But 90% of fags wear them because it looks cool ( no it doesnt, its fucking faggy).
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.