[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ humor thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1444886353736.png (303 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444886353736.png
303 KB, 1280x720
/fit/ humor thread
>>
>>34554274
>more sets for the smallest muscles in the body (arms) than the biggest muscles (legs)
LOL
>a ton of over-lapping exercises for arms increasing their frequency of getting hit to 4 times a week with about 5 times as many sets as legs
LOL
>eat a small deficit to build muscle
LOL
>drink plenty of fruit juice for good energy
LOL
>Get plenty of lean protein and little fat or carbs
LOL

>No Squats
>3 different types of benches on the same day
>Pullups x F
implying that the person who made this can't actually do more than a few pullups at a time
>Literally no progression scheme besides "increase the week once a fortnight"
which wont be possible after the first few months of doing this routine anyway because of how fucking retarded it is

Whoever does this routine, I warn you now - You will look EXACTLY the same, if not worse than you did before you started.
>>
>>34554274
Fuck you, troll. I've been on this routine for a month now and I've seen great gains. Enjoy your Trex legs made of fat.
>>
>>34554357
You don't squat, you don't deadlift, you don't get stronger.

Enjoy your chicken legs and herniated discs.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (138 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
138 KB, 1600x1063
>this is your body on Starting Aesthetics
>>
File: rippletits.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rippletits.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>34554357
>tfw you realize you're doing a troll routine
>>
There's already a /fit/ humour thread
>>34528808

>>34554307
>Pullups x F
This is part of the 3rd edition of SS tbf fam
>>
>starting aesthetics

kekitus
>>
>>34554357

You don't get stronger, a guy that starts on SS, then switches to a body building routine will look better than you in a year than you will on a year of this shitty routine.
>>
>>34554528
Lower body yes upper body no.

He will also have t-rexius kekius maximus syndrome, he will never look good
>>
>>34554427
>Pullups x F
>This is part of the 3rd edition of SS tbf fam

it's still fucking retarded, no matter if it was writen by Mark Rippettoe or Ronnie Coleman
>>
>>34555094
Why is Pullups/chinups x F retarder?
I'm currently working on increasing my max rep to 8 or 100, at which point I'll add weight instead.
Why should I not go to failure while trying to increase my max reps?
>>
File: 3341.jpg (5 KB, 280x176) Image search: [Google]
3341.jpg
5 KB, 280x176
>>34557249
Mfw if i do 1xF on chinups, my next set will be 80% of it at maximum, even with like 5 minute rest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.