[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'mirin/good feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: feels good man.jpg (15 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
15 KB, 292x300
I've been getting a lot of mires lately so i thought id share
>black kid told me my chest was big
>same kid said i looked intimidating
>qt3.14 said i look buff
>human body instructor said it was hard to feel my coracoid process because my delts were so big (not really a mire but still felts good)
>>
>someone says i'm looking buff
>another guy says i look big

it does nothing for me, I deadlifted tonight and felt small and it never ends pham
>>
File: 7d3NZv6.jpg (75 KB, 368x1078) Image search: [Google]
7d3NZv6.jpg
75 KB, 368x1078
>Be skinny skeleton
>Date super hot girl way out of my league
>She breaks up with me eventually obviously
>About a year later start lifting, lift for 6 months
>She sees me again and says I am buff
>We go out together with friends that night and hookup
>The ass was fat.xvid
>Mfw she started dating some fucking twink bitch weeks >after we broke up, is still dating him, and just got a job >with him across the country and they're both moving >together, probably going to get engaged soon

I miss her a little but I have a hotter fwb now anyway, it was just good to get recognition after so little time in the gym and the fact that she was down means I either did improve aesthetically a lot or she's kind of a whore, either way I feel like I won even if I didn't win.

Pic not related but it's on topic.
>>
>>36476811
>I miss her a little
Like the age old sages say, You can lift the fat away but you can't lift away the autism
>>
Would probably be a good feel to some anons but I just want it to end

>autismo, shy, awkward, bad with women
>never approach women ever. >Finally got my friends to stop saying shit like "anon go talk to her"
>yet some girls still approach me or initiate contact with me (it's always 5-7/10s though)
>they will message me out of the blue on normiebook
>not mean enough to just ignore them so I usually chat with them a little
>they wanna talk all the time and meet up
>I just want to be left alone so less people know how much of a sperg I am

Do I just start ignoring them? Seems kinda mean and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me.
>>
>>36476997
if they message you out of the blue on facebook, just ignore them. you dont owe them anything
>>
>>36476909
Lol. I'm more introvert than autistic. I always have friends inviting me out and when I do go to parties and bars I have a good time and people like me a lot but I'd rather just be alone at the gym or playing vidya and smoking. I feel sort of guilty playing hookie and dodging social commitments but as I've gotten older I've cared less about keeping up appearances. I legit love weekends when my roommates are gone and I can just be alone.
>>
>spring break
>drive home to see senpai, senpai
>walk in the door and say hi to my parents
>dad says I look bigger, can tell I've been working out

I've only been lifting for 2 months. Feltgoodman
>>
>>36476997
Fucking hit that, anon. You literally have golden opportunities to figure out how to be less of a sperg
>>
>>36477092
When I went home to see my parents after 2 months of lifting my mom seriously asked if I was using steroids...
>>
>>36477081
Don't take the bait. Every normal person misses someone they loved who happens to be out of contact. Hell, I miss most of my fuck buddies. I can still remember the scent of their hair on my pillows. It's a human thing.
>>
Coworker asked if I'd been going to the gym, wanted to feel my bicep. She's like 40 and has kids, though.

Before I started lifting, I actually had a cute girl ask if I'd been working out and I just lied and said yeah lel.
>>
File: arnold-107.jpg (51 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
arnold-107.jpg
51 KB, 525x600
>mfw get tons of mire
>mfw no grills have ever mired
>>
It's like this dawg Tyrone fuckin wit dis Mexican bitch right Tyrone's all into it. She whip out my cock she's MIRIN dog fo real.
>>
>>36477448
lmao!!! classic tyrone
>>
>>36477448
I LITERALLY SPAT OUT MY COFFE XDDDd
>>
File: taxidriver.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
ANON WHY IS YOUR ACNE FLARING UP! YOU BETTER NOT BE ON STEROIDS YOU KNOW YOUR UNCLE DIED DOING THEM!
>>
>>36477285
cuck
>>
>>36477081
I S T P
S
T
P
>>
A homeless person told me i looked buff and he wouldnt fuck with someone like me so i gave him a dime lol
>>
>>36476711
Girl in my class always made fun of me for being skelly, start lifting and about a year later I sometimes catch her miring across the room
>>
>>36478392
I never read much about that system but the istp definition is pretty damn accurate for me. Damn.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.