[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can too much fapping result in lack of testosterone for a beard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 992x558
Can too much fapping result in lack of testosterone for a beard? if you stop fapping will you gain more facial hair? I fap 83 times a day and cannot grow 1 hair on my face

>age 20
>>
File: bats.jpg (75 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
bats.jpg
75 KB, 519x600
>>36471858
>beard longer than hair
>>
>>36471858
>do nofap
>feel fine
>feel horny today
>check out /gif/
>WHY HAVE I DONE THIS
>Boner going wild
>find this
>>>/gif/8284316
>fall in love
>cum like the force of one million megaton bombs

Got sauce and link for anybody after more.
>>
Masturbation has essentially no effect on both long term testosterone levels and facial hair growth
>>
Having low test can cause no beard growth.
>>
HOW

FUCKING

DUMB
>>
>>36471858

Always had patchy facial hair up to age 26. Lifting and eating right with fish oil, zinc, and d3, plus cardio, and now a year down the road it grows a lot thicker. Not lumberjack mode, but it's helped. I fap less, but lifting and eating right s more important.
>>
>>36471913
damn thanks, will try
>>
File: demontodd.jpg (35 KB, 680x719) Image search: [Google]
demontodd.jpg
35 KB, 680x719
>>36471889

DELETE THIS AND POST FATTIES
>>
>>36471913
Yeah I'd say eating healthy and lifting would help for sure.
>>
>>36471887
Sauce?
>>
>>36471913

It changed about that age for me too. I don't think I did anything different I just think it was 'time' for it to start filling in properly.
I've lifted for years, always had a high test diet with plenty of fats, proteins and vitamins but it just didn't matter.
Then around 26/27 it rapidly started filling in. All the vellus hairs on my cheeks went terminal and I had a beard all of a sudden.

Some guys are just late bloomers.
>>
>>36472002
NSFW

http://xhamster.com/movies/5245472/gorgeous_tgirl_show.html
>>
>>36472063
he wasnt even hard kek
>>
>>36472135
can't tell if girl turned boy, or boy who's lost function of dick and decided to become a pretty little girl.

Whatever the circumstances, I have no complaints. Would bang for years and enter a secretive, highly intimate relationship with whatever it is.
>>
>>36471858
>83 times
i dont think you need to worry about yer test m8..
>>
>>36471887
nofap made you gay nigga
>>
>>36472432
>want to fuck beautiful looking girls
>who have the added benefit of having a dick
>that makes you gay

Senpai, perhaps it is YOU who is gay?
>>
>>36471913
>beard grows in thicker

>NOW THAT IM FUCKING OLDER
>>
>>36472446
>girl
>has a dick

mental illness
>>
File: 1458525836587.jpg (41 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
1458525836587.jpg
41 KB, 557x557
>>36471889
you're wrong

fapping affects test levels significantly
>>
When i was 16, i got a beard and fapped everyday but i don't know of it would be different is i didn't fap everyday
>>
>Have plenty of hair on head until age 25, little to no facial hair
>Starts getting thin
>Fuck it, shave that shit to a low crop
>26
>Noticing I have to shave every morning now, take leave from work and let it grow
>Lumberjack mode
>No hair on head

Is it just me or does the testosterone that wrecks the hair on your head trigger the hair on your face to go terminal?
>>
>>36471889
>>36473204

Prove it, both of you. Link to a study or something else proving your claim.
>>
doing keto and consequently upping my fat intake has made my beard a lot thicker
>>
>>36473670
it's not just you, this is typically how hair growth works
>>
>>36473670
Thats exactly how it works actually. DHT destroys your hair and grows your beard simultaneously
>>
>>36471858
>Over 18
>Can't grow a beard
KEK, What does it feel like to be a fucking low test loser. Just give up faggot.
>>
>>36472446
No, you are just a faggot in denial.
>>
>>36474086

Test hasn't got much to do with it.
>>
>>36474086
I'd rather have the inability to grow a beard and a full head of hair than godlike beard genes but no hair up top.
>>
>>36471858
I fap a good two to five times a day.
I have a shitty diet. I drink vanilla coke all day.
I do nothing but brush it out every morning.
Have a beard that reaches past my nipples.
I honestly believe it's a person to person basis.
>>
Time will (if you have the genes). How do you decide to spend that time is inconsequential. Also, a good beard takes a good deal of trimming and growing, which is a bit of two steps forward one backward, even once your follicles have matured. That beard in your pic probably took over a year.
But don't worry, at 20 you still have potential for beard gains, it is not like bones.
>>
>>36473670
>Is it just me or does the testosterone that wrecks the hair on your head trigger the hair on your face to go terminal?

It's DHT not test. Test widens your face. DHT kills your head hair, grows your beard, and masculinizes your face.
>>
>>36471858
I've always had the capability to grow a thick, alpha beard and I spend the majority of my time jacking off

> tfw high test
>>
>>36471887
Degenerate heretic! You must pay for these sins with your life.
>>
>>36472446
>want to fuck beautiful looking guys
>who have the added benefit of having a vagina
>that makes you straight

This is how stupid you sound
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.