[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else's life depressing as shit? >married to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: only dreams now.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
only dreams now.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
anyone else's life depressing as shit?

>married to a ham planet, can't leave cause kids
>no friends to go to gym with
>get blown off by everybody socially
>no gains
>not making it
>>
tell your tale so others dont follow in your footsteps
>>
>>36420893
> falling for the parental pressure to marry meme
> 2016, getting conned into giving grandkids to your parents

See, people always say "your kids are a continuation of your life", and we kind of buy into that. But if you think about, kids are just a continuation of a certain population of your genes. You, that is the collective of your conscious, memories, skills, thoughts, experiences, and physical appearance still age and die just the same if not faster.

Like, if I told you I'd take some of your stem cells and grow organs with them for someone else to use, but you pay for all of it, lose all your gains, and never have sex again, I don't think there's a single sane person who would agree... yet tons of people just throw themselves into it when they call it "having children"
>>
>no friends to go to gym with
Go by yourself faggot. If people came with you it would just be a distraction and fuck up your work out because you want to socialize instead of exercise.
>>
>>36420988
not much to tell i guess.
wife

>got married at 24
>both relatively normal looking
>both eventually get fat
>i start to work on getting fit, she stays fat and refuses to try

friends
>have friends, none want to go to gym
>make plans weeks in advance, everyone always backs out at the last minute

as for not seeing gains i just need to be patient but its still fucking depressing that it takes so long.
>>
>>36421020
i do go by myself, its just depressing to see other people there with their friends
>>
>>36420893
I have a kid and I'm single. I don't believe the whole 'Your child is your universe now'. I still earn money for me, I still spend money for me. Of course I make sure my child is cares for first and foremost but my identity as a man isn't simply father. Being a dad is just a part of me now, not my everything. Still find time to train 6 days a week at ~1.5 hours per session working full time and educating myself to be a trainer. You can do it senpai, just have to want it bad enough.
>>
>>36420893
Buy home gym
Put home gym in basement
Use home gym
Lock wife in basement
Send kids to boarding school
Tell wife she can come out and see kids when she uses home gym
>>
>>36421047
i would but she'd just eat the gym
>>
>>36421043
i guess i should clarify that I do go to the gym 3-4 times a week, so it's not like i'm not going. I just get sad that I come home to a wife that i'm not attracted to and have no one to confide in, except for anons on a tawainese opium trading forum
>>
>>36421022
>>got married at 24
mistake par excellence
>>
>>36421075
I can understand that brother. I stayed with the mother for a year and a half thinking I had to because child. But what you're setting up won't be a healthy home anon, believe me. I'd rather my kid have a stepfather in home than a noticeably miserable father trying to disillusion himself. Separated parents can raise healthy kids, despite what most autists on here are gonna tell you. I'm not advising you leave her, im just saying don't be so trapped.
>>
>>36421075
then talk to people at your gym.
>>
>>36420893
I wonder if I was in this situation if cheating would make it better. Yes, you'd probably feel bad at first, but you would get some excitement in your life, and you'd still support your family while getting some compensation for your work in the gym, and your wife would never know and never be hurt...
>>
>>36421300
Your wife will eventually notice the change in your mood etc and will find out.
And she will take everything she possibly can in the divorce and make your life hell in the process.

If you love her

Just tell her you're waning in finding her physically attractive and she'd be perfect if she did some squats and deadlifts or something like that, tell her she has to take care of herself.
OR
Find a way to get her in the gym with you, quality time? Make it fun, but make her work. Make her want to be one of those pretty young things/cardio bunnies/whatever
>>
>>36421373
>If you love her
>Just tell her you're waning in finding her physically attractive and she'd be perfect if she did some squats and deadlifts or something like that, tell her she has to take care of herself.
>OR
>Find a way to get her in the gym with you, quality time? Make it fun, but make her work. Make her want to be one of those pretty young things/cardio bunnies/whatever

t. people who aren't married
>>
File: 1456219535125.jpg (40 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
1456219535125.jpg
40 KB, 640x453
>>36420893
>every spring for the past 5 years someone I love dies

this time it is my dogbro, why does it hurt the most?
>>
>>36421373
What I've seen in my life:

The only way to be (almost) sure that she won't get fat during a marriage is that she is at least a semi-professional athlete or ridiculously fat-phobic. If she even somewhat thinks that "letting yourself go a bit" can be acceptable sometimes, that's a huuuge red flag.

You can never, EVER change a fatty if they don't want to change, and that's usually the case.
>>
>>36421422
No not the dogbro
>>
>>36421022
>getting married young
>getting married ever
>>
>>36420893
>staying with a ham planet

what example are you setting for your kids?
>>
/fit/ there's this girl I know. She's four years older than me, has three kids and just got out of a bad relationship that had been bad for about five or six years. She's really cute and seems like a mature and logical person. I want to date her but as you can tell from what I've currently written so far she's got a ton of red flags attached. How reasonable and sensible can someone really be if they were in a bad relationship for half a decade?

We're in the same class and I've worked with her a few times. She's really good and systematic when it comes to work and school. She doesn't strike me as a dumb person.
>>
>>36420893

>staying together for the kids

Don't do it, senpai. It's worse for everyone involved, including the kids
>>
>>36420893
Are you me?

Just double down on your exercise. It's easier to convince your wife to shape up when she sees you making progress.

As far as kids go, aren't you glad you had them in your 20's? Much better to get it over with when you're younger.
>>
>>36422568
Her kids will always come before you, no matter what. If you're willing to accept that, you can try, although the baggage she has from her previous relationship can affect the way she would treat you.
I'd stay away from anything more than a fwb type deal.
>>
>>36421422
if you are a kid and you lose a friend you lose a friend
because when you are an adult who loses his friend or relative, you lose a friend or relative
if you are an adult and you lose a dog with which you grew up together you lose a part of yourself. im sorry
>>
>>36422639

She did tell me that she got out of the relationship because she had been with the guy since they were both teenagers and he never really matured as a man while she did. He proposed to her, but on the same day cheated on her with someone else and that's what made her leave him.

She's 27 and I'm 23 by the way.

I don't know, it could be a facade she's putting up but she just doesn't seem like a huge ton of baggage. We agree on most things a relationship should have (mutual cooporation, give and take, etc..) and I didn't even bring it up - she did. She is one out of maybe ten girls in my class (out of over 120+ girls - nursing student here) who seem like legit wife material.
>>
>>36422596
Fucking this.
My parents tried to stay together for my and my brother and it was a thousands time worse than if they'd just divorced.
It will initially be tough on the kids but they'll grow up and respect you both for it.
My parents staying together has made me fucking resent my dad.
>>
>>36422755
My parents staying together made me resent both of them
>>
Just left my hamplanet girlfriend a few weeks ago. I feel so goddamn relieved. It's not even that I can have sex with human shaped women now. I'm just relieved not to be around the addiction/negativity/excuses anymore.
>>
It will only get worse OP as you realize that you're completely trapped. Leave you wife and kids and you'll have to settle for some bitch girlfriend who will barely tolerate having to deal with it, or stay and slowly have the life drained out of you by wife who gets more demanding every day and kids you realize have no respect for you and don't value anything you do for them.

You're trapped OP. This is your life from now on, you only respite is going to work. No one wants to hang out with you because you're just another breeder who has to change plans because little Timmy got sick or because your cuntwife doesn't want you going out.

Thank fuck I'm gay. Thank fuck I don't have to deal with females and children. Thank fuck I can have easygoing sex with all my friends and have a huge social circle to keep me entertained and happy. No to mention shitloads of cash because I don't have to spend money on little Sarah's piano recital.

Lol, just kill yourself now gene-blender, your only purpose in life (getting some cunt pregnant) has been fulfilled. You're like a male spider who is already being eaten from the abdomen up by his female breeding companion, you're just too dumb to realize it.
>>
>>36422915
>Leave you wife and kids and you'll have to settle for some bitch girlfriend
No he won't.
He doesn't have to settle at all.
>>
>>36422568
>>36422710

I also know this feel. Great girl, has lots of friends and a great relationship with her parents. Never goes crazy out on the town, makes responsible consumer decisions. Has kids from a previous relationship.

Damn it why are all the best girls already done and broken?
>>
>>36422915

>Don't have to spend money on little Sarah's piano recital

Probably for the best, you'll need it when AIDS ravages your body
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (16 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
16 KB, 250x239
>be 30, single

>best shape of my life

>dont want to settle down

girls are desperate as fuck but who wants to date 30+ year old women?
>>
>>36420893
Sneak DNP in her Micky D's.
>>
>>36422943
Yes he does. You can only go so long fucking random dumb bitches until the biological need to settle down kicks in. You can't fight it, and it will manifest by "falling in love" with some gross cunt you've fucked one too many times.

This is what all you breeders are like, it's built into your DNA. You can't fucking help yourselves. Not to mention the fact that even if he does somehow resist his innate need to settle, he'll still have to dish out half his income then sit back and watch his ex-wife spend it on her new boyfriend while his kids become more and more fucked up.

Lol, breeders. I fucking hate you all.
>>
Watch &quot;Stephen Stills - Love The One You&apos;re With&quot; on YouTube<br>
https://youtu.be/HH3ruuml-R4

Thread appropriate music
>>
>>36422982

>need to settle down

>need

theres that word again

noone NEEDS to do shit. stop thinking like a woman.
>>
>>36422982

>Breeder

You wouldn't happen to be a homosexual, would you? Because only irrationally butthurt homosexual men use that term as a derogative towards bisexual men.

>muh competing with women
>muh worst feel in the world
>actually I'm a special snowflake who can't hold on to no man
>>
>>36422997
he's a literal faggot, what do you expect
>>
>>36422952
I'm already HIV positive and on meds and it makes no difference to my health besides taking 3 tablets once a day. Meds are so good now this will never turn into AIDS and the bonus is I can bareback whoever the fuck I want and not need to worry.
>>
>>36422982
>not being hetero and fixed
no children, no aids, and i still get to touch boobies
>>
>>36421015
pretty much this
>>
>>36422997
Do you need to breathe? Go and use your immense willpower to overcome that bro. Do you need to shit? No way, just stop eating or better yet just hold it in.

You're a dumb fuck if you don't realize 99% of your life is fulfilling base needs and the other 1% is relishing the few wants you have.

Now go and lift some weights to attract a cunt you can convince to breed with you, animal.
>>
>>36423038

noone NEEDS to have kids.

arguably, less people having kids is better for the planet. overpopulation is already a problem. in any case, you can live a very happy life even without kids.
>>
>>36422982
>a faggot telling normal people how reproductive biology works
top kek, faggot
>>
>gf broke up today
>still don't feel comfortable in my own body
>no friends. if I ask semi-friends they back out at last minute
>balding with 25
>my life is basically over

I don't know how to make friends. Before I moved to another town for Uni I had a shit ton of friends. but those were friends I knew since I was 7 years old. They were around till early 20s. Now they are all around the country and I don't know to find friends or even a gf. I met my gf in that time I had alot of friends and felt like the king of the world.

>tfw why even life anymore
>>
No matter how bad your life is now just remember that virtual reality cat girl sex machines are only 10 years away. Just stack some money and focus on your own health so that you'll live to see the golden age of humanity.
>>
>>36423084
Haha, okay. Try fighting the overwhelming urge to couple with a female. Try stopping yourself from spraying your dick juice over her uteral wall.

The only reason you fucking lift is to get some can't preggers. You're a slave to your base needs and you don't even fucking know it. Guess living in a delusional world where you feel like you have a semblance of control makes life a little more bearable for the average gene-blender.
>>
>>36423120
>Try fighting the overwhelming urge to couple with a female
You're doing it by being a faggot.
It is possible to do.
>>
>>36423120

>try fighting the urge

it isnt hard

>settle down with old chick and have kids

>fuck younger girls and have fun

wow, that was a hard and time consuming decision
>>
>>36422972
This needs to be a rap lyric.

I'm 35 and I've yoyo'd between zyzz-tier and obese monster throughout my life. The secret of getting women to like you is to be physically attractive. Nothing else you do matters. The secret to getting guys to be friends with is not to be a moping Marvin. As long as you're not crazy or depressing people will be friends with you.

Going from /fit/ to /fat/ to /fit/ again ruined women for me. They're just cockroaches. I cucked so many fucking guys when I was hot and the second I got a little bit of a gut and settled down I got cucked hard myself. There's just no point.
>>
>>36423187
Cuckception
>>
>>36420893
>just got laid off
>massive crippling debt to university
>the economy of my home is in the shitter
>want to break up with gf but no balls
>>
>>36423187

ill confirm this

im well educated, very social, and considerate/kind. but noone gave a shit about any of that till I got fit. I understand though, we ignore fat people all the time. unless you look good, noone really cares about you (except family).

even now, girls are super friendly despite minimal communication (like getting coffee or whatever) and I KNOW it's all because of my body.

but that's life, we're all superficial. I dont lift for girls but naturally, looking better helps that a ton.
>>
>>36423187
can relate. Started at a chubby with 18. No gf til there, no kiss etc. Got fit and I had friends and one night stands on mass. got chubby again and moved in another town. people don't even look at me.
the bad thing is, that this is the current situation and I have to get fit again.

>What is a moping Marvin?
>>
>>36421058
KEK
>>
File: 1457105474813.jpg (59 KB, 893x287) Image search: [Google]
1457105474813.jpg
59 KB, 893x287
>ugly
I could end it right now and still be the winner.

>when girls talk and smile at each other and then see me their face gets immediately neutral expression with a slight controlled hint of disgust and repel

>fucked up my life a lot, wrong education choices, because I have always been too afraid of doing anything, never had enough determination for doing anything that would take effort, because why, if I'm going to be all alone and for that you don't need tons of money

>always wanted people to look up to me, so that I can lead them, help them, work with them, wanted to make better world but always too shy and afraid, knowing that people would refuse me anyway as they have done my whole life

>every time I have to go outside, I feel like shit, with all the people around, almost getting minute panic attacks, resenting anyone outside because they don't know how great their lives are because they don't have to be afraid of something as trivial as going out
>can never have fun, because I know that people wouldn't want to look at me, so I exclude myself from any social activity
>this goes as far as avoiding any class with a group project because, even though I'm one of the better half of people in most classes (and many people know that I actually do good so I would probably be a good choice to work with), if anyone were to be in group with me I'd feel like it's their loss because they have to work with someone like me)

>girl I like doesn't know I exist, or does, we share some classes, but I have never talked to her, know almost nothing about her, most of it is what I infer from a few sentences (she's an introvert and rarely talks, never talks to people at uni etc.) so it's just an oneitis which I'm using in order not to get emotionally or in any other way attached to any other girl I talk to at uni or I see (those 'OMG she's so cute I fell in love' moments on the train etc.) because that would make things even more troublesome

And there's so much more.
>>
>>36423393
>never had enough determination for doing anything that would take effort, because why, if I'm going to be all alone and for that you don't need tons of money

this is why im 24 and havent worked a day in my life
>>
>>36423444
>this is why im 24 and havent worked a day in my life
Well, I, on the contrary enjoy work. It helps take my mind off things, when you focus and concentrate on the work at hand, and get physically exhausted, it's liberating, it feels good.
This requires a certain type of work, not a McDonald cashier, not a call-centre. Something where you can see the fruit of your labour, something that keeps you occupied and doesn't allow for idle moments.
>>
>>36423393
Post pic
>>
>>36423482
Never.
I am not oblivious to the reality, the name calling by everyone around me since I was a kid, even by my family, is a proof enough.
I would rate myself at around 3/10 - not a generous nor self-deprecating estimate.
>>
pic of wife, now
>>
>>36423538
But anon I'm curious
Please
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 626x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 626x429
>>36423005
>bareback anyone I want

Care to explain how?
>>
File: 1457111314157.png (526 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1457111314157.png
526 KB, 800x587
>>36423633
Alright.
Here, I was on a local TV not so long ago.
>>
>kids

this is where the true fuckup begins
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 634x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 634x734
>>36423695
Is this the 2016!! Ghana film?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ&app=desktop
>>
>>36422997

i'm even a woman (inb4 london) and think that's a bunch of bullshit.

no kids, no marriage, not ever.
>>
>be me in last semester of university
>want to be a pilot
>have no motivation
>getting good grades but 0 social life
>gf cheated on me with good friend
>too much of a sperg to use tinder and fuck random girls
>only thing I enjoy anymore is lifting

Outside of school and gym I do absolutely nothing but sit in my room and feel bad for myself. I know Im a loser but I the more I sit in there the more I can't do anything. Ive lost all my friends, no more gf, my car is broken and Im out of money. Pretty sure if this keeps up Im going to kill myself before graduation. I just went out and bought a shotgun last weekend but decided not to go through with it just yet. This is rock bottom for me.
>>
I swallowed this redpill after getting 2 B.S. in engineering and spending 2 years working

>literally dick all matters beyond food, water, shelter, and health
>why the fuck would you do anything beyond that that you don't WANT to do

currently a bartender living in a rad bachelor pad, and all my expenses are paid by the perpetuity of my tiny savings because I don't live a frivolous life

so now I get to spend shitloads of time lifting and playing vidya and sports and hanging out with people and having basically no stress

all because I overcame the social expectations meme
>>
>>36423764
That's what I thought as well, but having seen your video again, I'm not so sure, the watermarks are different.
But I don't know, really, got it off 4chin.
>>
>>36423803
oh and I also am picking up a bunch of hobbies for fun like vocal practice for singing, woodworking, and I actually just ordered a bunch of tools for watchmaking

enjoying the comfy $30k income working weekends only, also lets me go on 3-5 day camping trips a ton in the spring and summer
>>
>>36421015
If you tipped your fedora any harder you would be giving yourself a concussion
>>
>>36420893
Slightly different.

>13
>highschool
>mocked by muscle kids
>i breath in and i look like a skeleton
>attempt to join them
>collapse in cross country
>>
>>36423840
>$30k income
is this a lot in the US? medium? little?
>working weekends only
my flatmate recently dropped off uni and started working as a bartender in a local bar, where he works night shifts, usually from 5-6pm till 2-4am (not really sure, he often leaves after 3pm, sometimes after 4 or 5pm, so maybe he goes to his gf before work)
did you just landed a lucky job or what?
>>
>>36422821
I have never heard of anyone saying anything like "ya know... My parents fought a lot and they werent very happy together but I was never miserable and them staying together made me a better more well adjusted person."

It's because that never happens like parents think it will. Because it's not for the kids. Its for the adults. They turn into angry myrtars trying to out sacrifice each other.
>>
File: LO05m.jpg (258 KB, 425x800) Image search: [Google]
LO05m.jpg
258 KB, 425x800
>>36421422
Every summer for me, I'm starting to feel the anxiety creep up already. Maybe this will be the year it turns around?
>>
>>36423897
>is this a lot in the US? medium? little?
Very little. Perfectly sustainable and comfortable for a single man though.
>>
>love being single.
>every married person looks horrible
>I'm 25, over half my class that got married is divorced.
>try hard dad's everywhere
>most women are terrible partners for anything

Why would anyone want kids? Didn't you guys trip on psychedelics and realize that life is actually enjoyable when you do what you want and not what everyone else wants? Like life is going to suck fucking balls if you don't work to control your comfort space?

Conforming to what anyone says just because you can't make up your own decisions is the worst mistake you could do.

Enjoy putting up with your wife yelling at you andhaving nothing you can do about it but stress out and go to work the next day to feed her and supply her with things she "needs".

America!
>>
>>36424041

Didn't you guys trip on psychedelics and realize that life is actually enjoyable when you do what you want and not what everyone else wants?

...you had to use psychedelics to acquire common sense?
>>
>>36421015
Kids are literally vehicles to pass your memes to. Are you giving up on the chance to be a literal memelord?
>>
>>36422710
That's pretty trippy. When I was 23 or 24 I got involved with a 27 year old girl who just got out of a ltr and now that i'm 27 and she's 29, I can say that I don't think she ever respected me as an equal or someone she looked up to because I was younger than her.
>>
I know this feel op. My wife has let herself go too and it is depressing. I've tried quite a lot to get her motivated but it just never works. Fatties gonna fat basically.

My only advice would be take things one day at a time and keep working on getting fit physically and mentally.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
I just won a brand new £125k car in a shooting competition.

Feels good man everyone in the competition was a rich country guy and I still don't own a house.

Gonna sell the car.
>>
>>36424041
Getting married in 2016 is the most retarded thing any man can do.

I mean its 2016!
>>
>2016
>getting married and having children

inb4 "you'll be lonely when you're older" meme
>>
>>36420893
You reproduced. You've fulfilled your purpose. Get off 4chan and be a good role model.
>>
>>36424531

If true, that's cool as fuck
Well done, buddy
>>
>>36424578
I'm already lonely and I've only lived alone for 2 years.
>>
>>36421422

because a dogbro, while intellectually limited, is the most loyal creature you will ever encounter in your life. That nigga has your back 24/7 and you are the most important person in its life.

>mfw dogbro (female) passed away a year ago and I think about her almost every day
>>
>>36421022
I'm really glad I delayed marriage long enough to hear stories like this and realize how awful it is. Just met a new girl who's sort of a unicorn though. Trying really hard not to fall for it but fuck she's cool. Super into fitness, smart, similar interests, and way way hotter than me. Legitimate 9/10 body. I don't know what to do.

Op you can do this. I don't have any gym buddies either, all I have is a commitment to go to the gym 6 days a week like I schedule. No excuses. The only thing separating you from your goal is time. If you're consistent in your training you'll reach your goal. You're making progress but it doesn't show under the extra fat you have, but as that comes off the muscles underneath will be big and juicy. Keep working man don't let us all down. We believe in you. Your biggest regret in 9 months will be that you didn't do this years ago.
>>
File: 1456920023087.jpg (88 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
1456920023087.jpg
88 KB, 1033x679
>>36420893
Best advice you will fucking get:
Poison her. If she's obese, nobody will suspect anything. It's better than leaving her and paying her fat ass a fuckton of alimony and rarely seeing your kids. They'll be better off without a hamplanet mother, too.

Also
>needing friends for lifting
>>
>>36424607
Feels good man, I work at a fucking oil refinery while everyone else in the competition just lived off inherited money basically.
>>
>>36422956
Why don't you just date a girl ten years younger?

banter.
>>
>>36422956
this tbph. mfw 33 y-o and my current dilemma is whether I'll buy a Nissan 370z 2-seater sport car or a Suzuki Hayabusa.
Also starting to plan my 2 months trip to Thailand next winter, because I'm a free man that can take long vacations since I have no money goblins (kids)

>so I hear you want to settle down with a man and start a family? Well I hope you find someone! Now if you excuse me, I have a tinder date with a 22 y-o that's still riding the dick carousel and just wants to have fun
>>
>>36424716
Good man. To make your decision harder... Have you considered open wheel?
>>
>>36424716
Sexual car.
>>
>>36424782
open wheel..?
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (63 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
63 KB, 630x420
Please save me /fit/
>girl I went to school with asks if I can sell her weed on snap chat
>we talk a little
>sends me a pic of a POM juice cap
>she circled the part that says "taste wonderful" and "feel it forever"
>she wrote put a text box saying "your cum"
>I responded "woah man"

She opened this 10min ago, no reply.... please send help
>>
>>36424822
Race cars
>>
>>36424716

good man

always live life on your terms, the people giving you shit are just jealous they cant do that.
>>
>>36424831
you're saying a girl indirectly hinted she wants to suck your dick / fuck you, and your reply was "whoa man" ?

nice autismo. You belong here my friend
>>
>>36424831
should've sent a dick pic lad
>>
>>36424869
T-t-t-thanks desu. It really came literally out of nowhere though. Anyway I can save it?
>>
>>36423850
>autismal fedora meme with cringe sperger variation
>clearly a triggered marriagecuck
If only your parents had adhered to that anons credo
>>
>>36424840
oh meh... I don't have a garage, pickup /trailer so.
Plus I'm an attention whore so I'd rather speed on public roads
>>
>>36424892

just reply "what are you doing tonight? I do have some extra weed"
>>
>>36425025
It is a lot more involved. Just thought I'd throw it out there since most people don't even consider it.

You should really get a garage for your baiku too, or at least be on a 1st level apartment so you can bring it inside. That's what I did when I was in apartments. If you're cold, they're cold.
>>
>>36423773
Also female...I'm 26 and I was starting to think there was something wrong with me for not wanting kids.

I don't like them, and my life is pretty awesome the way it is.
>>
>>36424578
>signing your country's death warrant because you're a selfish pleasure chasing shit
>>
>>36424012
Any advice for getting the job? I don't know all the drinks people order really. That lifestyle sounds amazing though.
>>
>>36424012
yup it is little but I started with $145k in the bank (rented a room while I worked as an engineer in San Jose for 2 years) and I withdraw my ROI on it which is about $500 a month

also I moved back to South Dakota and live in a 480 sq ft studio apt that costs $400 a month, so the ~$36,000 I make is almost entirely for investment/hobbies/luxuries

it's honestly a pretty dope life. I'm saving to buy an acre of land ~10mins out of town in the hills and build a 2-car garage with a loft above it that I could easily raise a family in
>>
>>36420893
dad?
>>
>>36425112
>implying most countries aren't already overpopulated
Unless you live in japan or some shit there's absolutely no need to have kids right now. If you want them you should adopt as there are millions of orphans who are already alive and suffering. Stop trying to justify your retardation.
>>
>>36423778
Dude I'm so sorry. This actually hit me if you aren't trolling. I was in a similar position, for a few months everything was going my way and I felt like I was on top of the world and now I believe I've hit rock bottom and don't know what to do anymore. I thought about suicide but honestly man I really think things will get better for the both of us
>>
>>36424505
Well from that narrowing age gap she'll have to eventually
>>
>tfw discovered girl I want to marry when I was 19 and she was 21.
>I live in her city for 5 months in which time we are in a secret relationship. I have to leave her city, continue the relationship long distance for another 7 months.
>amazing connection, we both know we are meant for each other
>we have different religions, complicated.jpg
>she wants marriage and kids asap, her parents and siblings would blacklist her for marrying me cause of said religious differences
>I am unsure of what I want in life. I want to travel etc, don't want to be tied down by wife and kids just yet.
> But on the other hand, she is great and spending time with her every night would be great.
>Cominghometohercookingaftergym.jpg
>Tell her I am unsure, she says she'll wait.
>Her family start presurising her to marry as she is now 22 and old in her culture/religion and they line a guy up.
>She says she'll still wait.
>She asks me what I want in life and what she is to me, I just kind of laugh the questions off, don't give a straight answer.
>She eventually gives in and marries him, cause she says she doesn't want to give up the love of her family, for my love, which she "isn't even sure of"

Fuck brahs this was two months ago. When I happend I got over it straight away, remained positive and focused on my studies.

A different girl, who was in my elementary school class, died a few days ago, and it really has me questioning what I want in life and wishing I took the plunge with the girl I first mentioned. I felt like I have traded a great marriage, happy family and loyal comapionship, for dicking around for a few years in South East Asia.

Or have I dodged a bullet?
>>
>>36423773
>>36425066
I'm with you sistahs. So fucking glad I'm a grill who doesn't want kids, if I were a guy who didn't I'd probs get cheated with some 'I forgot my pill' bullshit or guilted into it.
>tfw cute nieces and nephews
>but an hour or so a week is enough man
>>
>>36425401
>being religious
>not only that but actually letting that affect anything
Dumb as fuck
>>
>>36425458
*tips fedora*
>>
>>36425457
>using siblings kids to get all the benefits and none of the negatives
Literally the best
>>
>>36425463
>muh fedora
Please tell me more about how letting superstition affect your whole life isn't batshit
>>
> married to dependapotamus
> if you look up alimony guidelines in my state it literally uses my exact situation to describe the most extreme alimony award: full support for the rest of her life
> she sucks at sex
> she is morbidly obese and a lowsy mother to our kids
> I've become a sexy beast

Only option is to kill her with food which will take 10 years or get some wealthy guy to wife her. It's very depressing to know how far short ive fallen vs. what my life could have amounted to.
>>
>>36425524
You blew it
>>
>>36425524
I don't get why Americans ever marry, let alone at the rates they do. The divorce laws are mental and outdated af.
When you're done with supporting a bitch, she can look after her own fat arse.
>>
>>36422677
I can't handle these feels.
>>
Why don't all you whining blogging faggots go to /soc/ for this shit
>>
> be 19 year old nursing student at a shitty private universty
>applied to this uni when i was in hs because parents wanted me go here since they owned small condo nd said it would save money. Also appmied to san diego state
>when the acceptance letters came back got accepted into san diego state and this shitty catholic univesrity.
> somehow i marked nursing program on the app for the catholic uni when i applied so they send some grandiose response saying how the nursing program is so competitive and shit and since my parents all my life made me feel like shit about my grades in hs even yhough i had a 3.8 gpa and 28 act this application acceptence letter of the shitty nursing program made me feel smart
> second year student since i didnt dorm i have no friends. This uni has no parties literally nd back then i assumed all colleges were just party central so i decided san diego state wasnt worth it since all schools are crazy party places( i was retarded). On top of that i now realized this nursing program is just another nursing program nd its not special.
> on top of that one of five guys in a nursing class which has basiclly 200 girls and i havent even talked to one literally. I think one ham planet said hi to me once and i ignored her.
> 2 years straight sit in this shitty apartment on friday nights watching pewdepie nd jerking off with no friends and havent talked to a girl.
> worse part is cant transfer cause every nursing programs got thier own shit. Nd even if i could i cant tell parents im transfering cause no pussy or parties or friends thats humiliating
> should i kill myself?
>>
>>36425634
sounds like you need to take some responsibility instead of blaming everything on everyone else. How is it your parents fault that you fell for the nursing program? How is it chads fault that you cant muster the courage to talk to one of the hundreds of cuties that you see everyday?
>>
File: muslim gf.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
muslim gf.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>36425458
Pic kinda related.

Of course I never even got to her house for dinner and would have got honoured killed if her family knew. One of her sisters used to "warn her" whenever she saw her with me in university.

I'm religious myself (Christian), and don't really have a problem with Muslims. What I do have a problem with though is why would you purposely decide to move your whole family from a country that is 99 percent Muslim, to a Western country that is around 5 percent Muslim, and never contemplate the prospect that your daughter may fall for a guy who is part of the other 95 percent of the country/culture she grew up in
>>
>>36425634
you might wanna consider... injecting steroids. Not even joking here
>>
>>36425672
Well wut do now? I cant go back in time
>>
File: 20160313_210746.jpg (255 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160313_210746.jpg
255 KB, 640x480
>>36425737
>>
>>36425590
Why you are 17 and don't understand puppy love and you gf get pregnant on purpose and you are raised by religious nuts....it's what you do.
>>
File: 20160313_210800.jpg (277 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160313_210800.jpg
277 KB, 640x480
>>36425737
Should i still?
>>
File: 1457145935811.png (107 KB, 545x647) Image search: [Google]
1457145935811.png
107 KB, 545x647
>>36425737
How would steroids help his situation?

I'm in a very similar situation and lifting is literally the only thing I have now, videogames do not fill the void and I loathe social interaction so I just sit in my room all day staring at my steam library and browsing the ch0ns when I'm not lifting or commuting back and forth to college.
>>
>>36425846
it can't hurt
>>
>>36425796
I would get close to that chad if i were you and become his bro. there you have a friend. Then i would ask him to set me up with one of his gril friends. Now you have a love interest. Then i would continue finishing nursing school because you are still fucking young and once you get out you can get a job and move to a better apartment.
>>
>>36420893
Shit dude I'm on the same fucking boat I stopped lifting for a month because depression made me feel tired as fuck
But fuck everything else I just statted again and those fucking feels are not stopping me just keep going for yourself
If your fat whore cannot take it she can go stuff her fucking face somewhere else
I came here for the gains and I'm not out until I make it
Do it for you and your kids nothing else mathers in this shithole of life fuck coworkers, fuck your friends that dont have time, just fuck everyone else do it to be a better man and a better example for your kids, you will never make it if you keep waiting for someone else to push you doing it, just go for it
We are all gonna make it breh
>>
>>36425863
join a boxing gym. You get to make friends while also training you self defense skills and if you like it you can even compete in a few tourneys.
>>
>>36425919
Would I still be able to make progress though? I'm seriously considering getting into powerlifting so I don't know how well the two would mix
>>
>>36425846
What exactly are you trying to illustrate with this image
>>
>>36425634
buht what about that 70k a year faggot??? find an expensive hobby and find your happiness
>>
>>36425933
>getting into power lifting
>power lifting
>kys
>>
>>36425965
My back he said take steroids i think my bodies alright
>>
>>36425634
>watching pewdiepie
>being older than 13
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
"ERRBODY CAN'T MAKE IT" -Rick Ross
Sorry, bro.
>>
>>36425984
I just want to lift heavy things breh, it's the only thing I enjoy anymore

I dont even care about woman anymore since I can just wank when I feel the loneliness setting in

Maybe if I find a girl who also lifts and wants to play vidya with me I would change my mind
>>
>>36426030
I cant talk to them cause they dont want it. A fucking class of 200 girls nd not one says hi for 2 years. Thats my excuse.nd yeah if i find one i hope she lifts too not some ham planet cause i work hard i hope she does too
>>
File: 1457968179712.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1457968179712.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>36426057
I mean I'm a kissless permavirgin, but I'm pretty sure you should try taking the initivative since girls rarely do.

I know that I should but a relationship seems like it would just take too many of my already little resources for basically free pussy since I can't find any girl that has similar weebish hobbies like me in terms of lifting/videogames/anime/etc
>>
Nope my life has literally never been better than it is this very moment.

>tfw I finally got the girl I love
>tfw she is about to leave my flat, then stops to bury her face in my chest and hugs as tight as she can for 30 seconds
>>
>>36425933
yes. from what i experienced lifting weights goes well with boxing. the only thing you have to worry about is if you want to do extra cardio in the gym or not.
>>
>>36426108
nice man
>>
File: revy kek.gif (863 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
revy kek.gif
863 KB, 500x281
>>36421015
> falling for the parental pressure to marry meme
> 2016, getting conned into giving grandkids to your parents
This. I'm not lifting so I can get trapped into a boring family life. I have bigger plans.
>>
>>36425401
You dodged a bullet. She never really loved you if she was willing to let her family decide for her. She just wanted a free ride (husband) so she could have a comfortable living doing nothing
>>
>live with parents still
>shitty job in lawn maintenance
>fell down a drainage ditch last week
>herniated disc in lower back
>no more squats deadlifts or ohp
>summer inbound, still working as a grass cutter, everything is growing, long ass work days, tired as fuck, sore as fuck
>try to lift anyway
>all lifts are down

I hate my life
>>
File: pepeCool.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
pepeCool.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>getting fit as fuck

>people I knew from highschool are all fat or married now

>tfw single life

>tfw can do what I want

>all I have to worry about is lifting and waiting till dark souls 3 comes out

feels good man.
>>
>>36426161
Yeah thats kinda whats in the back of my mind. I have a feeling that if I "saved" her, then in a years time she would miss her family too much, and go back to them and marry whoever they want (a Muslim unlike me)
>>
>>36426094
find a semi chill girl... watch the normie anime and play normie vidya around her and eventually shell come around to it, it how ive convinced more than half of the non-anime people i know, couple months later they are telling me about anime shows ive not even seen
>>
>>36426382
Stockholm syndrome... fucks people up like no other
>>
>>36425331
You're the retard. White birthrates are below replacement you're killing your own people off because you're an eternal manchild who flees from responsibility.
>>
>>36426465
hes prolly from japan so leave the chink alone
>>
>>36425401
haha there's no possible way that girl actually loved you. for once one of these greentext stories ended positively
>>
I know my problems are nothing compared to you guys but I'm 18 today I drove off pretty much the last of my friends who didn't even like me in the first place the only thing I have left is my gains how do I make friends /fit/ I've forgotten what do I do
>>
>>36425465
I hate kids all together tbqh.
My boyfriend has a 4 year old little sister, and I hiss at her whenever she comes near me because I hate her that fucking much.
>>
Unless you're a NEET, how the fuck do you people find it so hard to make friends?
>>
>>36425590
I agree, Canada is outdated as fuck to. Even if you get a prenup or a contract during the divorce here the courts can still award alimony for the rest of
Your life.
>>
>>36424856

Honestly this, even though i'm still a first year in college i'm still getting the ol' parent flak because i still have yet to find a job.

Even though i might feel like a burden sack of shit from time to time but i'm only 20, i ain't about to rush life and get my pants in a ding.

I know i'm still a pleb though. :/
>>
>>36420893
>go on date with QT at gym
>seems disinterested but we carry conversations and talk about routines and other things, not a lot of small talk
>said she'd message me with her number on tinder, after saying she's not looking for a relationship right now
>no message, it's been 5 days
>making way too small progress in gym, cutting hard, not losing weight either.
>think it's muscle gains but not making a whole bunch of progress on weights.
>body is looking a bit better each day though
>try to cook some good ol' burgers
>they come out fucked up and raw in the middle
>"fuck it" and eat them anyway
>>
File: merchant.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>36421015
Yes, goy, that's it - there are too many white people anyway in the world. It's best to let them die off. Just watch your tv shows and play your xbox. You'll be much happier having sex with strangers well into your 50s.
>>
I know I am from a different generation than most of /fit/, but I married my one and only girlfriend at 20.

We were friends in junior high school, dated throughout high school. Married in college. I was so excited to marry her. I never questioned being with her. I think it's because we grew up together and had a great friendship, she was my best friend. When she walked into a room, I could literally sense her presence. I don't believe in soul mates, but I've never felt that way about anyone else.

Relationships aren't perfect. She never was and neither am I. But we always loved each other, and we were committed to working through issues instead of abandoning the relationship. If you find someone who makes you feel like you are a good person AND makes you want to be the best version of yourself, hang on to that person.

Sadly, my wife passed away from ovarian cancer. We never had kids. Even though I miss her and know she isn't here, at the same time, I still love her the exact same way.

I hope people don't stay in unhealthy relationships, but I also wouldn't want people to have this singular idea that relationships are inherently bad. That all relationships end in someone cheating. Or someone getting fat. It's absolutely fine if someone knows that they don't want a relationship, but if you feel the need to disparage relationships on the internet, you aren't really secure with yourself. I'm a fulfilled single adult, but loving my wife was one of my greatest accomplishments.
>>
>>36429153
I'm sorry to hear that anon.
But this generation is just not made to be married young, so many opportunities to find out what you might miss out on i.e. tinder and whatnot, that "true love" is a meme nowadays.
Friend of mine wanted to marry her bf when she was 20, they had a small breakup over a course of several months in which she slept with a couple of guys, got back with him because "he's the only one" and guess what? They were happy for another 6 months and broke up, just the way it goes today.
>>
>>36429153
thanks for typing that out, anon
>>
>>36429206

my sister got married at 19 and a bunch of sorority girls at her college literally bullied her about it. She's 25 and pregnant, seems to be happy. But I don't think it's entirely that this generation doesnt want to settle down. If you look at all the threads on here, marriage=cuckery. I think ppl are just really pessimistic about long term relationships. Maybe rightfully so, but I don't just think it's because everyone wants to whore around
>>
>>36425396
underrated post
>>
>>36429287
Yeah well, the majority of feels threads consist of those being cheated on or left. Just seems that it's way easier to find someone you can have casual sex with, than a relationship.
>>
>>36429322
Nothing worth doing is easy.

Also, sampling bias on a Korean gravel trading forum.
>>
>>36428877
Top fucking kek
>>
>>36429394

This is the problem with todays kids they think easy=happy. What happens they end up living miserable lonely lifes in their parent's homes.
>>
>>36422568
>has three kids

lol nope

Don't be an idiot
>>
>married in 2008
>cute asian with big boobs
>loyal, conservative values
>works full time as a registered nurse
>we buy a house
>its too big, but we can pay for it while having fun now and then
>get into hardcore vidya and IT
>get fat
>we have a kid
>kid ends up with bad autistism
>we have fights every so often, but we work through it
>she encourages me to get /fit/
>finally get /fit/, end up slimmer and stronger than when we first met
>start making more life gains, interest in vidya wanes, start fixing shit and straightening up little things
>wife loves all the changes, more affectionate, supportive, walks in while im taking a shower everyday
>i tell her that im going to stay /fit/ for myself, but also for her and the little one
>i can now keep up with the boy no problem, gives me a mild cardio workout on top of what i already do
>i now look forward to going home, working out, and spending time with family

The only thing that bugs me now is that she has a habit of telling me that we have to do errand X on my workout days. Most of the time its not a problem, because its usually shit I can put off until the next rest day.
>>
i'm almost 22 and pissing my life away because i don't know how to turn things around
>>
File: babbyboxing.jpg (52 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
babbyboxing.jpg
52 KB, 540x720
>>36421015
Kids are awesome, you mongoloid. They give you more motivation to be excellent than anything else.

liftan for yer famalam > liftan for sloots
>>
>>36430013
Literally me.

You smart with no criminal record? I'm joining the Army for intelligence, got a lot of job opportunities afterwards with college money to boot.
>>
>dating future wife for 2 years now
>first date we sat in a bar mocking the fatties in slutwear
>every time we see some abortion with plugs or blue hair or obese she alerts me to it so we can be outraged at the degeneracy together

This is where you fucked up op

You need a wife who you know hates degeneracy from day 1. Go eastern European grills.
>>
>>36420893
>in the military for the next six months, gaining weighty
>want to apply to schools but have no idea where to apply to
>no friends
>no gf
and even if I did get into a school, I probably couldn't start studying until next year since my service overlaps with the start of the school year
but at least my deadlifts are going well because of my weight gain
>>
>>36421015
>and never have sex again
You know that married man have more sex than their single counterparts, right?
And that any marriage that doesn't have _good_ sex at least ~3 times monthly is basically doomed to fail?
>>
>>36421422
>tfw 16 years old dogbro has tumour on the side of his mouth and I have to see him fading away due to old age and sickness
>cant even think about putting him down
>>
>>36420893
>only friends are the people I live with and they're a couple
>they hate going out so social gains are hard
>met a chick who makes it seem like I could have a chance
>21yo virgin so even if I'm not reading things wrong it'll never go anywhere

At least I have my gains
>>
>>36430462
If he/she's in pain, you should, tho.
>>
>>36423393
Fucking hell, this is way too close to home
>>
>>36422568
>/fit/ there's this girl I know. She's four years older than me, has three kids

Stop reading there to tell you this: Just leave, shes searching for a provider, someone who pays for her and her kids.

Why the fuck does someone want to raise the kids of another men?
>>
>>36430526
So far he's not, but soon he won't be able to eat because of the tumour
>>
>>36425457

shit girl,i can't spend a half-minute alone with children before losing my shit. i hate them. they make me want to smash them and every surrounding conscious entity.

how do people find children cute?
>>
>>36430744
There's something kinda different when they know you, just cos they worship you for no reason. Plus when you're related they're a bit like you.
This is the crux of parenthood, just an extension of the ego really.
But then they lose focus or shit themelves and its like literally kill yourself child, you disgust me.
>>
>>36423108
keep workoing out, shave your head, grow a beard. At least you're not OP
>>
>>36422915
Wow dude, calm down too much semen in your ass really made you crazy.
>>
>>36421122
This man knows wassup homie, take his advice.
>>
>has a wife and kids that love him
>wahhhh I want 2 lift weights :'''(((((
You don't know depressing
>>
>25
>virgin
>NEET
>Pectus Excavatum, just severe enough to not be pressing on anything
>decent looking face, get flirted with enough to know it wouldn't be too hard to get laid
>have license but refuse to drive anywhere because it's too troublesome, rather sit in room and watch twitch/netflix/youtube all day
>never last at shitty physical labor jobs, know I should pursue something else and have the capability to, but still too lazy
>pretty sure if I were to ever stop going to the gym, I'd spiral into a case of depression and apathy that there's no coming back from

i am fucking pathetic brehs, not sure if i'll make it
>>
>>36430605

Add Curcumin with black pepper to the dogs diet, shits good against tumors.
>>
>>36420893
I am a kid from divorced parents and besides having found 4chan I'm doing pretty good for myself. Just divorce dude, you are a human and you deserve to live your life.

Just make sure your kids understand this, talk to them, not the "daddy and son" talk, be real and honest. Let them know that dad is not only that but a normal human as well. It changed everything for me when I realized that as a kid.

Good luck dude.
>>
>>36425396
Kek
>>
File: 1455713236090.png (1 MB, 1404x1600) Image search: [Google]
1455713236090.png
1 MB, 1404x1600
>>36423778
why didnt you fix your car instead of buying a shotgun?
>>
File: 1449508470098.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449508470098.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>tired all the time despite sleeping at 10 pm
>shit concentration
>lose appetite
>lose 20 lbs in 3 weeks
>want to go to a psychiatrist for some adderall for school but afraid im just going to get shitfuck anti depressants to fuck my brain up for good
i think ive finally fallen off the deep end, i can't even cry anymore, all i know is anger and regret
>>
>>36425210
Don't hear of many fellow So Dak bros here.
>>
>>36420893
>Am 6'3 at 240lbs with ~14% BF
>Just finished my PhD
>Got a job at my university as assistent professor
>Got a fit gf who lifts with me
>Close social relationship with both parents and friends I have since childhood
>Live in beautiful monumental building

Yet, every single day I want to kill myself. Why? Because life is a futile endeavour and I just don't want to do shit anymore. I just don't want to be.

Seriously. People generally think I am just being pessimistic about life because I like Schopenhauer's philosophy and because it's funny, but I generally want to fucking die.
>>
File: ayylmaofeels.jpg (675 KB, 1000x4011) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaofeels.jpg
675 KB, 1000x4011
>>36430010
Can your son get better?That would be sweet.
>>
>>36424831
Are you fucking kidding me ? Just play it out as a joke, which you should be doing anyway because girls are fun and if you are not having fun with them what the fuck are you even doing, just masturbate it feels fine. Say that you just tasted your cum and she is a filthy liar.
>>
>>36429719
Neither does hard=happy
In fact theres no recipe for happiness, just lower your standards and youre sort of there
>>
>>36421022
Don't get married so young next time. Now just live your miserable life until you die.
>>
>>36421422
wow u known 5 people? thats nice, some of us dont, so at least you knew them
>>
>>36420893
Mood swings, insecurity and depression making me unable to form any relationships, fucked a ton of girls which have made me feel even more empty.

Got diabetes, cant achieve my goals with my body because of it.

No job, no education. Fuck me in the ass
>>
>>36432379
DO IT, KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT, LIFE HAS NOTHING TO YOU
>>
File: 1447389888787.jpg (23 KB, 359x316) Image search: [Google]
1447389888787.jpg
23 KB, 359x316
>>36425025

>Plus I'm an attention whore so I'd rather speed on public roads

You realize the womenlaughing.jpeg meme was made for you right? You understand that everybody on the road thinks you're a manlet?

They don't even think "manlet" in their heads, they're thinking "short man syndrome" and "hey here's that speeding midget who never had a dad and never gets laid so he can't meet women and tries to justify it by being single for so long."

Sorry you can't find a qtgf to rub your back and suck your cum for you, I'm single now but I'm curious as to how your brain works little man and want to invoke your emotionally broken mind.
>>
>>36422946

My situation isn't the same but sometimes it takes hardship to bring it the best in people. My ex had an affair for several months with my current girlfriend's ex, and it really fucked both of us up but it's been a year today since I found out and things are a lot better. Current gf and I both have much better ideas of what we want and don't want in a relationship and while we both have baggage from that experience at least we both understand it so we can take comfort in each other.

I'm not saying to dive into a relationship with an older woman with kids though - that's a really different thing. Neither of us have kids and we're the same age. In your case I'd really think about your future, 23 is very young and if you got married you would likely not have your own children with her as three is going to be all you'll want to deal with. Personally that's a deal-breaker for me but everyone has different priorities, so I guess just do some thinking and try to get yours straight before you make decisions about this
>>
>>36425846
Join a club
Get shoes with heels
>>
I'm starting to hate having no friends and being a borderline shut-in

>buy a ticket for a concert in NYC
>have to take a 2hr train ride to get there
>would have to get a hotel room for myself
>unless I meet up with Internet people I'd be alone in the city
>whenever I mention the day to anyone at work they say it sounds fun but I'm actually scared of being there alone, which is really lame of someone in their twenties
>>
File: 3.12.16.png (519 KB, 607x581) Image search: [Google]
3.12.16.png
519 KB, 607x581
>6'4" handsome, cutting and looking better day by day

>have gf on the HIGH end of high test, not a total planet but still t-h-i-c-k and fat
>met her on OKC to just be fwb a year ago
>it ends up working out really well and I start not to mind that's she fat because she really takes such good care of me
>we're 20 and things pace themselves well (we start 'dating' about 4 months in, consider ourselves bf/gf about 9-10 months in, no higher expectations placed because of this)
>feel like a little kid again, everything is going well and we can forgive each other and simply enjoy ourselves and have a drama-free relationship, sex is always good, she doesn't use periods as an excuse for anything, full time student and has a part time job

>lately start to feel a lust and desire for thin women who I slept with before/while we knew each other
>worry that my fat qtgf is starting to develop a lust for other men

Is this me projecting my insecurities or should we start to create a line between each other and divide? We've always been on the same page before, and it'd make sense that she wants some other dick after having the same one for about a year... I mean I want other pussy; I'm not a villain... This is just the one relationship I'd like to end well, it doesn't have to be brutal but I don't want anyone cheating on each other y'know? Is this a signal that our time has come and we should start to seek other flames?
>>
>>36432786
Yup. Its much better to break up and deal with the momentary tears than have everything go down in flames.
>>
>>36423778

Now you gotta life the biggest weight of them all for 5x5: Your Feels.
>>
>>36422568
she just got out of a half decade relationship, how do you know shes looking to date again? im sure she would like some free time to herself ya know.
had something like this happen to me in december, was friends with this really hot girl who was in a relationship. they split and we started hooking up and hanging out. i caught the feels and it seems like she did too, but then was like hey i just got out of a relationship and im not lookin to date right now.
all im sayin is, she could be lookin to hook up almost certainly, but maybe not for a relationship so just try n get some puss but dont be too sure shes tryin to date
>>
>>36432709
just letting you know right now, you have extremely low chances of befriending anyone in nyc. Everyone here just wants do their own thing and hate when some random person stops them.
>>
>>36421122
Divorce fucks over a child. Just look up statistics. Still it sucks to be trapped
>>
>>36420893
Get a girlfriend
>Test will increase
>Wont care about hamplanet wife
>Gains will come
>>
>>36422568
>3 kids
BAIL
>>
File: 1417787452191.jpg (7 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
1417787452191.jpg
7 KB, 276x277
>>36422568
>not one, not two, but three kids.
>has been in an abusive relationship for over half a decade
>>
>>36420893
Do your own thing. You don't need friends to go to the gym with, just go. Be a good father, raise them right. Once your kid leave the house divorce whale world and find someone you'll love
>>
>>36423084
He fell for the overpopulation meme.
Thsi is iy a problem in African and India.
Western worlds dont have overpopulation problems. Granted, if everyone woukd pop out 8 babies we would be we are below replacement levels which is deatructive to our society
Just have 2 kids and it will be good.
>>
>>36422568
Only proceed for sex, DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH EVER
>>
>>36423108
Making friends is doable. Maybe go out for drinks with a co worker you like or join a club.

As long as you're not an annoying cunt you'll get new friends. I've got a lot of friends both new and from my childhood, and I'm socially retarded.
>>
>>36425846

Lift harder.
I did roids at 19. I'm still 19. Lol.

Can tell you I couldn't of ever achieved the same results without them but I was big and lean before I started and had a nice 620kg total.
Now I have a torn pec and 2 herniated discs, got too strong too quick and was an idiot. My mood was shit and it affected my relationships and grades, I was incredibly moody even with ED pinning, which btw became a nuisance.
Not really worth it until later on desu, I can better handle the mood now, probably a result of brain plasticity (drop in neurosteroid production, hcg isnt gonna help enough here, you could supplement but getting the right dose is hard)

But hey, I'm still on a first degree in Biology, going onto my PhD next year (younger student here) in Genetic medicine.
>>
>>36423878
Things will get better. Just lify, get goodgrades and dont be affraid.

You will overcome
>>
>>36425137
What is google?

Just start at a pub, things are more simple over there.
>>
>>36425210
Noice mate.
>>
>>36433121
Obviously I am googling it too but I wanted to hear your advice, I trust you people more than Yahoo answers.
>>
>>36432786

If it means anything I've never seen a girl that was t h i c k at 20 ever not get fat. Those kinds of girls are a diamond away from becoming a land whale
>>
>>36422568
Would you even consider this if she looked like a dump truck?
>>
Don't be sad /fit/ :(
>>
>Be me 21
>average student all throughout HS
>haven't had a job in couple months (got laid off)
>re-doing some courses i flubbed on first and second sesester at some community college
>only things i do are lift, study, and eat to not feel subhuman
>feel like shit almost every other day and feel inescapably shit feels because i feel like i've done nothing with my life worth a mention. (no sports, clubs, interesting hobbies aside from vidya)

Pros

>no gf, wife or kids
>still got time to straighten myself out and set plans in to motion (still feel like shit though)

Even though my situation might sound trivial as all fuck compared to the next guy, i still feel like an absolute fuck-tard for not having given enough a fuck to get A's throughout hs nonetheless.
>>
>>36432379
Stop roiding its messing with your mood
>>
I see homeless people everyday so I actually am thankful for my crappy warm bed, and ability to buy food.
>>
>>36433385
holy shit this
>>
>>36433137
Thanks, you can just ask a oub or a bar to help you outm i believe they give workshops as well. Try making cocktails which is a great plus. Works well with the ladies as well.

You will make it.
Check em
>>
Me again, the 23 year old who's crazy about this 27 year old girl. I'm gonna take your advice and stay away. If she's interested in a friend that's great I guess and even better if she wants to hook up (she just doesn't strike me as the kind of girl to do this). But I won't be pursuing a relationship or ask her out on a date.

Thanks for making me see the light, /fit/. Can't believe I almost went further with this. This is what several years of loneliness does to you I guess.
>>
>>36432358
literally, just tell the doc you don't want to take an antidepressant. It's very common for people to be unwilling to take an antidepressant, especially an SSRI. It won't be a problem, and he won't refuse to otherwise treat you.
>>
File: comrade_truck.jpg (201 KB, 950x653) Image search: [Google]
comrade_truck.jpg
201 KB, 950x653
>>36421015
This. I'm not falling for the family jew.
>>
>>36420893
i honestly can't prove that this isn't my father.
>>
>tfw not sure if depressed

I laugh several times a day to funny stuff and I have a fairly positive outllook on life, but I often feel lonely and paranoid about others and their opinion of me. I always fear they are talking about me as soon as I leave the room and I never feel like it's a good thing. I never feel adequate for others.
>>
>>36421599
With those rules you'll end up marrying someone with an eating disorder
>>
>>36421300
>Just cheat on her, there won't be any consequences...
This is how men lose all their money, you idiot.
Yeah it sounds like a good idea at the time because you're following the most primitive instincts for instant gratification, how many times have you done something on impulse that seemed like a good idea at the time but which later you regretted because it fucked over your long-term goals?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-17-07-07-50.png (934 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-17-07-07-50.png
934 KB, 1080x1920
>>36430520
Always assume attraction
Go for it bro, I believe in you. Once you make a move the result won't matter. You'll have made gains
>>
>>36421075
Wait until she starts fucking someone else because you're not giving her attention, divorces you, and then gets 1/2 your paycheck for the next 20 years. Btdt.
>>
>>36420893
>24
>kissless virgin
>boring low-paying job (44k/yr) with dying company
>no friends or social life (closest is a Runescape clan but it is intolerable)
>stalling on 70lb one-handed dumbell bench
>when I cut to lose weight strength gains are gone
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.