[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not making it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1578x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1578x2048
>tfw shit genetics chest gap
Chest gap
Chest gap
Chest gap
Not gonna make it

Also scared of not being able to do 135 pounds on the squat so I skip leg day errday and so Now I have a flat as fuck ass. And even flatter since I dropped from 15% bodyfat to 12% bodyfat

Why are you not gonna make it anon?
>>
>>36452866
Mirin dubs

You'll make it fine. Here's your play:

Your chest inserts are shit. No worries. Your biggest drawback is that you have wide hips. Super. Easy. Fix. Focus on bringing up your shoulder girdle and upper back. Lots of high volume lateral raise work. Pressing is neat, but Boulder shoulders are made through hundreds of reps of raises at various angles. Do high rep rowing. Bring out your lats and teres major. Lots of heavy pulldowns. For the next six months focus on destroying your shoulders and back.

Tip though, two rear delt movements for every lateral movement.
>>
>narrow frame. Will never have large chest or broad shoulders
>chest gap
>zipper abs
>babby wrists
>awkward and shy
>armpits sweat all the fucking time
>have poop bag attached to abdomen
>lack intelligence
>degenerative liver condition and I'm natty
>had several moles removed from my body so I have scars everywhere
>still battling acne at 26

How I haven't killed myself I have no idea.
>>
>>36452895
I didn't study your pic hard enough your right shoulder sits higher than your left. Your got some tightness issues, so start foam rolling and see a massage therapist. This will fuck you in the long run too so figure it out.
>>
>>36452866
Are your traps actually like that or is it just the angle?
Also your chest looks fine, it'll never be zyzz tier but its still better than 99% of people who don't lift.
>>
>>36452866
OP you go to LA fitness too?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1232x1786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1232x1786
>>36452895
I think the shoulder looks odd because I was taking the picture with my right hand. I think my problem is doing the two same chest routines all the time.

>>36452899
I would highly suggest working on personality
>>36452923
>>36452947
I think it's just the angle
>>
>>36452866
By normie standards you're on the brink, of making it, closer than most.

Now trying to get to /fit/ standard of "making it" is the dumbest thing you could ever do.
>>
>>36452978
You know it
>>
Only reason you won't make it is that attitude, w a chest gap you won't look like fucking Zyzz or be a model, but you can still easily look a shit ton better than Normies, most women wouldn't even notice that shit.
>>
>>36452895
>>36452895
True as fuck, I have somewhat wide hips, I've done fuck tons of rowing, lat Pulldowns, OHP, lateral raises, and rear delt raises, and I look a million times better than ever months later
>>
File: 1389544781298.jpg (21 KB, 336x434) Image search: [Google]
1389544781298.jpg
21 KB, 336x434
>172 cm (~5'8)
>>
Only problem I have is that my wrists are like 5.5 inches and my hands are tiny

I guess once I get big I'll look even bigger by comparison right?
>>
i'm short as hell but everything else is perfect
>what do
>>
>>36453099
Your comment got me more pumped than four scoops of preworkout
>>
how can you tell what kind of chest inserts you have?

i dont want to go to the gym just to end up looking like shit. i already look like shit but i get to eat pizza whenever i want to
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.