[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Womyn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Do women cause problems at your gym, /fit/?
Mine:
>Eight benches in the whole gym, most usually filled. One empowered mullatette takes TWO to do 10lb kettlebell swings. Then she takes a few mintues between sets, not giving the benches up
>I have never ONCE seen a woman wipe down a bench/machine
>Women do stretches/yoga in the bench area when they should be in the open turf area
>Women take every dumbell between 10-35lbs to their bench, instead of taking one weight, using it, and exchanging it
>>
>>36400058

yes

i am a realy polite person and usually follow the "gym etiquette", but one time that middle aged woman appeared

>be me
>do legpress after squats
>get into smalltalk after my last set and forget to rerack the weights, move to the leg extension machine
>woman approaches me, i take my earbuds out
>"next time your on that machine you better remove your fucking weights" then proceeds to turn arround with a smug face and walks away
>im mad as fuck since she could also say "could you please rerack your weights?" and i would have done it, no problem
>since im mad as fuck i say "next time you talk like that to me you will get to know me you expired slut"
>she just looks at me like "wtf? did he just said that"
>before she can answer i say "how can you even be 50 and dont have basic manners? disgusting".. (she obviously wasnt 50, more like 38 or something)
>she walks away
>never see her again on that time

info: she was the only person i argued with in 3 years of gym membership.

fuck these sluts
>>
>>36400143
You're a fucking legend, anon

Also I should have put this in my last post:
>Women do a leg press with less than their body weight
>It's literally easier than standing
>There's two leg press machines in my gym and both are taken by strong independent womyn trying to get qt buttz, but using 45lbs. Disgusting
>>
>I've never seen women wipe down machines
Huh, never realized this until just now
>>
>>36400143
dam thats awesome i love that burn (not trolling). will use next time.
>>
>>36400143

> since im mad as fuck i say "next time you talk like that to me you will get to know me you expired slut"

if she responded go ahead you little bitch and got in your face

what would you have done?

don't talk your way into a corner where the only way out is to punch a woman in the face or look like a beta little fuck.
>>
>>36401203
>Not LOOKING for opportunities to hit women in a legally justified way
Fuck off white Knight beta
>>
>>36401203

You're right. He should rape her afterwards too and assert his dominance.
>>
>>36400058
Would anyone does anyone else want to build a gentlemens club
>full gym
> pool
> basketball court
> couch areas to watch movies and play vidya
> no women allowed

How great wouls this be senpai do these exist?
>>
>>36401217
>>36401222

epic
>>
>>36400058
Mine keeps texting me during my workouts
>>
>>36401249
Can we also make it clothing optional?
N...no homo
>>
>>36401249
They're called gay gyms, anon-san.
London is full of them.
>>
>>36401291
Isn't that against Sharia law though? How do they have those in LONDON?
>>
>>36400058
honestly they're pretty spergy at times. No harm done or anything but one time i was doing cable flies and some older lady came uncomfortably close to me to do her dumbell curls because the mirror was behind me. I just kind of looked at her and she just said i could go ahead. I don't think she realized i needed to kind of step out to extend the cables to get full range of motion so i just kinda laughed and went uncomfortably close to her and then she realized what she was doing and went back to the smith machine.
>>
>>36400186
>a fucking legend

No. He's a fookin legend!
>>
File: 1456427316791.gif (1 MB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1456427316791.gif
1 MB, 255x255
>>36400058
>Do women cause problems at your gym, /fit/?
No.

My wife even cleans my home gym after I allow her to use it.
>>
File: 1452223749428.jpg (63 KB, 676x825) Image search: [Google]
1452223749428.jpg
63 KB, 676x825
>>36400058
>I have never ONCE seen a woman wipe down a bench/machine
>implying that's a bad thing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.