[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metamucil is fucking insane. Literally the most under-rated supplement.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
Metamucil is fucking insane. Literally the most under-rated supplement. Nobody on /fit/ ever talks about it.

I just discovered it 4 months ago and after 5 years of lifting I've finally been able to stick to a cut without having hunger issues. This metamucil shit supposedly slows down digestion and helps keep blood sugar levels normal and the difference in my appetite has been fucking INSANE. It's been so easy to stick to a deficit, after lifting for 5 years and having several failed attempts at cutting this is by far the longest I've ever gone. Taking the Metamucil morning and night. I actually have a "full" feeling throughout the day regardless of my calories, it's fucking amazing.

If you have a vicious appetite like me you should really try metamucil, literally a fucking god send for me.

The only issues is that it's $24 here in Australia, for 140 dosages. Bit pricey, but not bad for something that has such a fucking profound effect on my ability to keep appetite under control. I literally feel like I am a kid again with this, with normal blood sugar levels unfucked from years of shitty eating.
>>
>>36390901
Massive turds within 5-6 hours.
>>
Oh and before anyone says
>hurr just eat more fruit/veggies/fiber etc

I've always done that, eating high fiber diets have never really done much for my appetite and they just keep me bloated all day. This metamucil isn't just fiber, it's something else in there that works fucking amazing for keeping my hunger at bay. I can't really articulate it well but I can tell you it definitely isn't doing what fiber would do from fruits/veggies. For example I can eat a 5lbs salad and still be hungry. Metamucil def has something else going on with it that curbs hunger signals, it aint just the fiber.
>>
i'll take what is a shill for $200
>>
>>36390924
Yeah I take 2 wipeless shits a day on metamucil. In the last 4 months I've saved so much $ on toilet paper, it's insane how much less toilet paper I use.

No bloating at all either, it's always a surprise when my gut is flat as fuck and I take a massive shit, like where the fuck did that come from?

Usually if I ate a lot of fruits/veggies I'd have a distended gut from all the food. Taking metamucil I never get bloated anymore it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>36390901
Lrn 2 viral market
better luck next time
>>
>>36390901
just buy psychillum husk. 1kg for $20. Its all meta mucil is just without the fancy packet
>>
File: how.jpg (144 KB, 861x861) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
144 KB, 861x861
>>36390933
>>36390949

Im not shilling you faggots. Who the fuck would shill metamucil? Just trying to help out fellow bro's on here with fucked up hunger issues.
>>
>>36390957
I would do this but I like the taste of metamucil.

Are u sure the Husk shit is the ONLY thing in metamucil? Would taking that Husk on it's own still provide my poo's with a "gel" around them that gives me a wipeless shit?
>>
>>36390976
you're obviously shilling, fuck off, way too persistent and dumping pics like a salesman
>>
My adblocker seems to be broken.
>>
>>36391029
Explain how coming on here and "shilling" would help me at all?

Im sure metamucil is just some random product of some billion-dollar company and not some isolated product on it's own just owned by a few people.

You cunts are paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>36391043
sure, right after you explain why you're making a thread about some miracle product for cutting, that you HAVE to tell the guys about, so much so that you're practically endorsing the product like a salesperson, going out of your way to respond to negative feedback, downloading info pics of it off google and monitoring the thread to respond to any negative comments 30 seconds after they're posted man i guess you REALLY want us to buy this product so our cut goes well.

man i MIRACLE PRODUCT so much guys holy shit have you seen MIRACLE PRODUCT lately guys? man holy shit why aren't you guys using MIRACLE PRODUCT, here's some pictures it worked for me, let's discuss it! what's that jeremy, you think i'm shilling? no man i just REALLY love MIRACLE PRODUCT
fuck off and die
>>
>>36391077
I bet you also believe in aliens and shit as well, u paranoid fuck. How do you even function in society with that kind of paranoia.
>>
Let's assume OP isn't a shill. How would you use this with intermittent fasting.
>>
metamucil is amazing

Was feeling alittle constipated earlier
dropped 2 teaspoons in my water and my god I just shitted my soul out. My asshole is sore form the multiple shits I just took.
I swear if you had collected all the shit and put it end to end it would've been as tall as me. Im 6'1.

Metamucil was sculpted by the gods themselves.
>>
>>36391084
ya i don't buy your shill im super paranoid irl man how do i function looool aliens love em
>>
metamucil is an amazing product.

i absolutely recommend it.

5/5
>>
>>36391091
I think a serve of metamucil only has a few calories, most of which I don't think your body even absorbs. There's not calorie information on the box, which means I think it's in total less than 10-20 calories for a serve which most of isn't even absorbed by the body, just shat out.
>>
love metamucil!

worked wonders for me during my cut :)

super amazing product!

4/5
>>
>>36391084
>2016
>believing we're alone in the universe
>shilling this hard
>>
I've been taking it for about a week now and idk about the health benefits but it has literally gotten my shit together
>>
File: 1449533919165.jpg (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449533919165.jpg
152 KB, 500x500
Tastes horrible but I took dumps so huge it stimulated my prostate in a sexy way.
>>
File: 1457401882091.jpg (79 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
1457401882091.jpg
79 KB, 455x650
fuck off shill faggot>>36390901
>>36390976
>>36391084
>>
I love Meta-mucil. Such great results, so great tasting.
Oh and it's sugar free, what else could you ever need.
>>
Metamucil® is the best product I have ever used! By the way, hehe, I'm not a paid advertiser, just a guy who really loves this product!
>>
Cutting @ 1200 Cal . barely shit.

Convince me to buy this?
>>
lol you cunts are hilarious
>>
>>36391181
You can buy sample packs to try. Being at 1,200 cals and barely shitting, I can understand that. Metamucil will make you shit like you're perma-bulking regardless of how low your calories are.
>>
So are psyllium husks or whatever good if I'm having trouble getting enough fiber? Hard to get it when on keto.
Fuck metamucil.
>>
Haven't tried it yet but I just love the packaging.
I'm sure it will be a fantastic product
4.5/5
(I only gave it 4.5 because I haven't had a chance to try it yet)
>>
>>36390901
>not just eating proper amounts of fibre

did you fall for the keto meme
>>
>>36390926
psyllium husk you newfaggot
>>
File: straight-edge-x.jpg (35 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
straight-edge-x.jpg
35 KB, 620x350
>>36391017
YES

GO READ WHAT IT IS
>>
>>36390901
We talk about psyllium husk all the time, faggot.
>>
>>36391114
>>36391133
0/5 shill attempt
>>
>Had the brilliant idea of mixing orange flavored metamucil with vanilla whey
>Immediately upon contact with each other, forms this thick gelatinous goop that didn't resemble the delicious orange creamsicle flavor I had in mind

It was the most disgusting thing I've tried.
>>
>>36391181
Just buy psyllium husk, bro.

Add that shit to your brotein shakes
>>
>>36391924
Lol. I tried that too.

I actually prefer safeway's sugar free fiber to metamucil's sugar free fiber, but now I just take the capsules.

I went from 422 lbs. to 235 lbs. in a year and fiber supplementing was a big part of that.
>>
>>36390901
Or you know just try fasting. After one day your hunger disappears completely, and then you can keep free-riding your 2000 kcal/day burn for up to 2 weeks without major consequences (assuming your body isn't a pussy).

>but muh slowing metabolism
...is nothing compared to the calories you would have to ingest to keep your metabolism working at full speed.

>but muh gainz
...you can easily get back after finishing your cut in like 2-3 months, which would still leave you much better off compared to pussy-cutting 0.5 pounds a week for 8 months while stagnating in gains.

Day 4 of no food so far, feeling great, and am 1 kilo closer to my goal in a quarter of the time and fraction of the pain it would take diet-fags. Research it, adopt it, live it brahs.
>>
>>36391986
OP here.

I did intermittent fasting several years ago, around my 2nd year of lifting.

It seemed to do well for me in the beginning but after a few months I ended up having MAJOR binging issues. Fasting definitely didn't work for me, in fact it just ended up making my food issues worse. It's actually pretty common in the binge disorder world, actual LEGITIMATE health experts say that fasting can just lead to an eating disorder, or actually worsen it.

Telling someone who has a bad relationship with food to fast is just a flat out bad idea. It might work for some people, but for most you'll just eventually end up with a binge-eating disorder.
>>
>>36390901
Fuck off, shill cunt. I hope your mother dies I pain.
>>
File: 1242 - yhyBh1v.jpg (104 KB, 449x961) Image search: [Google]
1242 - yhyBh1v.jpg
104 KB, 449x961
Why would Metamucil target an Okinawan bodyweight exercise board for an ad campaign? Who do you think OP is and what benefit does the company derive from shilling?
>>
metamucil is fantastic.

it really works..

5/5
>>
When I tried this stuff for the first time, i thought it was exaggerating when it said to immediately drink after mixing. It was not, it was like drinking jello that tasted horrible.

Once I started downing it as soon as I mixed it, it wasnt bad. It straightened out my digestive tract and made me poop huge.

I dont really take it now, I just eat high fiber everything.
>>
If you're going to buy psyllium, go ahead and grind the husks up into a powder and throw it in to some OJ or your BBTD© morning and night shakes. It's the exact same shit as Metamucil at a quarter of the price.
>>
Bought a small 100gr pack of psyllium, tried it and it seems to work well suppressing appetite so I've ordered 1kg.
>>
File: fdasdf.png (344 KB, 1323x933) Image search: [Google]
fdasdf.png
344 KB, 1323x933
>>36392772
>>36392888
Just followed on from this and ordered 1kg from Amazon. It's around £11/kg here though, so still pretty expensive compared to other forms of fibre.

Anyone know of any cheaper alternatives? What makes it so filling, just the fact that it turns into a gel in the gut/colon?

I'm also concerned about the fact that it seems to soak up minerals/vitamins/nutrients you'd otherwise digest as it seems to basically be a sponge in the gut. Anyone have anything to say on that?
>>
It has GMOs in it
>>
metamucil is fantastic.

it really works..

5/5
>>
>>36393373
Psyllium won't absorb the nutrients/minerals from your other foods. It basically just creates a sort of blockage that slows down how fast other foods will move through the small intestine, giving your natural enzymes more time to do their job. A side effect of that is a more regular absorption of sugars and carbohydrates, which keeps blood sugar levels consistent.

As far as substitutes go, I have no clue.
>>
>>36390946
Always wipe

ALWAYS

No one wants to smell your dirty butt you fucking savage
>>
>>36393488
When I say "wipeless" I mean I wipe and there's nothing there, no messyness, the shit comes out perfectly, all the time, every time, while on Metamucil.
>>
>>36393373
another fiber alternative

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/vitafibertm/11106652.html
>>
i like it exept i really use when i pop vicodin. it helps alot with the constipation. i start taking it two days before my dealer gets his shipment so my shits can be prime during my painkiller spree.
>>
>>36393563
>Corn Starch at 600% markup
lol fuck off
>>
>>36390926
Do you work for Metamucil or something? You're going all out on the shilling, out of nowhere, like you're trying viral marketing.
>>
>>36395851

enjoy your flatulence, caries and high blood sugar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isomaltooligosaccharide#Health_benefits
>>
>>36390976
He has a point. Do you think Metamucil would spend money on a marketing to an underwater Nairobian basket weaving board? Absolutely no ROI.
>>
>>36391077
maybe if this were a bodybuilding product or something, but it's fucking grandpa's stool juice. I think it's both funny that this guy decieded to tout the benefits of metamucil on here, but also everyone thinking he's a shill.

It's just flavored psyllium husk fiber. Other brands like benfiber have the tasteless kind that blends easier.

fiber supplements are a tried and true dieting aid. You want the easiest cut of your life? Keto, EC with tyrosine, and fiber. If you ever think about eating, just eat a fucking ribeeye, brah. Unnnnh.
>>
>>36391205
>ks or whatever good if I'm having trouble getting enough fiber? Hard to get it when on keto.
>Fuck metamucil.

Yeah same thing as metamucil, but without net carbs , but with no taste or taset like shit depending on what brand.
>>
>OP finds out about dietary fiber and psyllium husk
how was the return trip from Mars?
>>
>>36393379
That's a good thing.
>>
Do they make metamucil quest bars too?
>>
i snort metamucil for an afternoon pick-me-up
>>
>>36392674
>why would a company advertise to potential consumers??

Gee, I guess we will never unlock this fucking mystery
>>
I prefer the fiber gummies. It makes me think I'm eating candy
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.