[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
struggling with weight gain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 40207455hhidi_sm.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
40207455hhidi_sm.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>femanon
>got diagnosed with hypothyroidism (slow thyroid = slow metabolism = welcome to being fat)
>doctor wont give me medication because "its not a problem yet"
>went from a size 00 to a size 2
>tired & hungry all the fucking time
>have to lose weight so I don't have to buy a new wardrobe

help me out with some thinspo, /fit/. post the sexiest skinny girls you have
>>
(You)
>>
>>36330088
nice triple dubs of the subtle bait

i r8 8/8
>>
>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>36330088
Browse through one of the many fat hate threads/fit waifu threads on this board
Problem solved
>>
File: 1455487663682.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1455487663682.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
>>36330088
nice b8 m8 here's (You)r reply
>>
>>36330229
calm yourself buddy. gender is relevant in health questions. your masculinity is so fragile rn.
>>
I work at McDonald's, get $10 worth of free food daily and eat at home and still struggle to reach 9500kj a day (2300 calories I think)
How do you eat enough to gain???
>>
>>36330088
>Diagnosed
>Not being prescribed
Someone is not doing its work.
>>
File: duhr.jpg (15 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
duhr.jpg
15 KB, 200x254
>>36330270
>replying to copypasta
>>
I have the opposite issue with a very fast metabolism. Gaining weight is hard for me but eat clean & lean and you'll be fine
>>
>>36330088

Read the sticky

Don't ask for advice that's already in the sticky

There are no girls on the Internet. Not even girls with feminine penises.
>>
>>36330088
>implying hypothyroidism that isn't a medical problem makes you gain so much weight
>implying you need thinspo
>all you need is to fucking eat less you dumb cow
>stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>36330088
EC stack 4 weeks
DNP Sauna xF
>>
>>36330280
>9500kj a day (2300 calories I think)

hello???
>>
>>36330088
what if you literally stopped eating and started working out? see how your body will try to become fat then and laugh at it failing.
>>
>>36332551
Hey
>>
>>36332585

sup gurl
>>
>>36332580
Not op but that wouldn't work, her body would just go into starvation mode and she wouldn't lose anything.

>>36330088
Not saying this will be a sure fire way for you to lose weight but what I did when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism was I ate at my maintenance(dropped goitrogenic foods) but I split it up into 5 meals a day and upped my cardio from 30 minutes to 60 minutes a day and I started losing weight(albeit slowly, but surely)

Also

>iodine supplementation
>MCT oil
>>
>>36330088
find a new doc who will give you medication.
>>
>>36330088
>>36330270
just read the sticky and get the fuck out whore
>>
For starters you could perhaps READ THE FUCKING STICKY

But since you're dumb enough to still make a post about it, I'll make a tl;dr version for dummies:

Count calories of food you eat per day
If you gain weight, eat less calories worth of food per day
repeat until you no longer gain weight

It's not fucking rocket science ffs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.