[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of "Autism"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: fitizen.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fitizen.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of "Autism" In the /fit/ community.

This "Autism" usually refers to insecure, unconfident guys in their late teens and twenties, even 30's and beyond. Many /fit/izens claim to be be autistic.

Traits of being an autist:
>Lack of confidence
>Poor social skills, or perhaps too shy to fully express one's self
>Lack of success with women
>Virgin
>Poor body language
>Poor eye contact
>Stuttering, with added spaghetti
>Poor body image
>Obsession over height and penis size
>Perhaps closet homosexuality
>Obsession with strength, milk and low bar squats

Here's a few questions to get the ball rolling:

>Got any recent stories where your autism leaked a bit?

>Has your time becoming /fit/ improved your autism?

>What advice could you give to others?
>>
>>36315339
Autism leak:
>get new haircut and line my beard up nice
>all of a sudden girls actually cat call me
>two attractive black girls (fucking unicorns right?) sitting outside my class say "oooooh you look nice" and I have to start breathing manually
>"uh-uh-umm thanks y-you too," smile and wave
>as I exit hear them "he must be some kinda model"
>now my legs are on manual too

Sad thing is I'm really good socially but they got me out of my element.
>>
>>36315401
>>36315401
Nice man they mired you hard. COuld have gone oil drilling.

that manual breathing and manually moving your legs sounds pretty difficult. how can you focus on reacting well at all when you have those things to worry about?
>>
File: fitmoves.gif (579 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
fitmoves.gif
579 KB, 320x180
>>
Someone once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
File: 1449726966398.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
1449726966398.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>36315339
>>
>>36315339
You really don't understand autism, do you, assuming you're not entirely baiting.
Not every pathetic NEET is literally autistic.

Here are some real high-functioning autist traits:
-Not understanding body language, forgetting how to behave socially even though you've mastered the theory
-Obsessing over a single thing and not being able to concentrate on anything else
-Obsession with linguistics and communication, idiosyncratic use of language
-Superior auditory and visual perception

source: being like this
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
anyone watch RDS vids? Did it help? I wouldnt ever pay to go to an event but their youtube vids have def helped me
>>
>there are guys on /fit/ who have never fucked a female yet talk about being alpha male
>>
>>36316016
I put autism in quotes to indicate hyperbole
>>
>>36315990
>>36315871
>>36315339

PLS post link to full vid for the lels.
>>
>>36316812
>>36316812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
>>36316875
Thanks anon but found it man the ending so cringe worthy.

On one hand seriously mirin the guys confidence but on the other hand its like sigh.

Maybe he should have gotten to know her, know if she sees him in that way and then do the performance instead of using it as a opener?!?
>>
>>36316875
fuck i couldnt finish it without dying from iktfb
>>
>>36316898
Niqqa u think that girl is gonna get to know that loser? Hes wearing a fedora, a polo, and khakis to dance class. The dude is an obvious doucher. He thought doing a dance would make her like him. I'd love to meet some guy like that and turn him into an alpha. If there was an alpha brotier program id sign up to help autists like him.
>>
>>36316028
I watched only one of their videos and that was about 5 years ago. I met my girlfriend who is now my fiancee like 2 months after watching it, when before I'd always behaved a lot more beta.

I don't know, it called to me, I had never got that shit explained so simple. Not the techniques, not the pick-up parts, etc. Just getting it through my head not to put pussy in a pedestal and just treat em like I would a guy. Before that I'd literally bring flowers to dates and all that kind of bullshit.

It was an eye opener, because I had no alpha male figure in my life to explain that shit to me and my friends were equally as beta.

It seems like such a simple thing to know now, but it never clicked until I watched that 6 hour video, I can't even remember which it was, but yeah.
>>
>>36316945
well if zyzz did it it would be romantic but the guy was a fedora wearing skelly who she didn't like
>>
>>36316875
I dunno man, it takes a lot of balls to dance in front of people, and to also do it when you're only a faggot teenager in front of a ton of girls takes even more balls... and to do it so poorly when you've put effort into it on top of that is even more intensely ballsey.

Unless he's a total faggot elsewhere, I'm pretty sure he's got a gf by now.
>>
>>36316875
this vid is okay, but i'm seizing up watching one of the videos in the related section
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpvx7pODuA
>>
>>36315339
>This thread is dedicated to the discussion of "Autism" In the /fit/ community.

It's not so much a /fit thing as a 4chan thing. If anything this is probably the least autistic board on this site.
>>
>>36315339
>Tfw nore obsessed with being young forever than enjoying my youth
I look at myelf in amazment at how good i look both facially and physique wise but i never talk to girls or anything because i know this is only temporary. If i knew i could be young forever id go on with my life but knowing that time is limited drives me insane. I need to reach immortality to be happy.
I have problems.
>>
File: humiliation.png (252 KB, 518x347) Image search: [Google]
humiliation.png
252 KB, 518x347
here we go lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8IkrXBhJA

here's a priceless screencap of the other dancers reacting to his buffoonery
>>
>>36316028
Link?
>>
>>36316945
> actually thinks being alpha means acting cool and being so afraid of being seen as a loser that a brand of hat now legitimately triggers him

Massive pussy detected

Enjoy shitposting on some body building board about how unfair it is that some dyel, manlet, or pajeet is pulling gorgeous white girls who are too good for them.
>>
>>36316975

Ha people make fun of that kid but honestly I think is the best for him to learn about beta males and how he's one of them.

Plus I have friends that were like that when they were kids and turn into alphas later in life, so there's still hope.
>>
>>36315401
Damn dude you're a pimp.
>>
File: 1432504263797.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1432504263797.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>36317086
>pajeet is pulling gorgeous white girls
>>
>>36316016
We get it, youre too autistic to be in an autism thread. Please go elsewhere while we discuss autists.
>>
>>36316959
Yeah but zyzz being the guy that he is would never do some beta shit like that. Newsflash: only girls in movies like grand romantic gestures. The only grand romantic gesture women in real life like are buying them diamonds or other expensive shit.

>>36317086
Enjoy also shitposting on a bodybuilding forum and being a mad virgin.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.