[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this video shows you how meat factories work no condemning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1441624433219.gif (655 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1441624433219.gif
655 KB, 300x169
this video shows you how meat factories work

no condemning just shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFsZDV4MP8

you decide.

(also its an actually interesting video to watch)
>>
>>36279624

im against mass production farms because it lowers the meat quality.

banning meat consumtion is going from black to white/one extreme to the other.

i would accept to pay more for meat if i know the animals are treated better; had natural daylight cycles, space to move around and food from the enviroment without any additives.
>>
>>36279887
do you think the workers that have to process the little chicks need therapy ?
>>
>>36279918
no, i think humanity needs a big lesson on the side effects of greed and corruption.

those workers are nothing but puppets of a mega industry ruled by a few corporations that dictate the common playground.

the hypocrisy of all this: mainstream (owned by big corporations or friends of them) try to push the blame on the final consumer (as with everything) instead of accepting their first hand influence.

we are just stupid and useful idiots fighting each other instead of fingerpointing the ones who can actually change things.
>>
I don't get how people get emotional about this kind of thing. We are humans so naturally we are going to find the most optimal and cost/time efficient method it takes to get meat.
I see where people like >>36279887 are coming from where doing it this way lowers the quality of the meat, or the supposed environmental effects, and I agree to an extent.
But from an emotional standpoint I don't see this as any worse than a pack of lions eating a baby buffalo alive. These animals aren't beaten to death, in general they are killed swiftly.
>>
>>36279963
a couple examples of the hypocrisy:
car industry. build fast cars, make speed limits
smoking industry, sell everywhere, blame the consumer if they get sick
instead of
dont create cars that drive faster than the maximum speed limit, to keep grinding money fining speed ofenders
dont sell cigarettes instead of tazing the shit out of it

if they really cared about those things it has very easy solutions, but doing it wil cut off lot of money in taxes and fines

its all about money, power and control

and the media keeps bombarding us with "oh look those street racers what bad people they are"
"oh look those smokers, how stupid they are and how much they cost"

media is not an informative tool but a manipulative tool to keep the status quo alive.
>>
>>36280021

this niggah

the car example is literally perfect and I use it all the time. there is literally no reason for making fast cars for the public but greedy motherfuckers will be greedy

humanity is fucking retarded and getting more stupid by the day
>>
>>36279624
I'm not against eating meat, but battery farming is just so efficient and convenient for time vs. output that trying to fight it with vegetarianism and veganism is fucking retarded.

I've reared chickens, pigs and ducks with my family. Between housing, electricity for fencing (fuck you foxes), medication and feed your returns are fucking nothing. An egg farm two stops over from my folks place has to sell something like 50,000 eggs a week to cover the land costs needed just to house the fucking packing material and rely heavily on the CAP to top up stuff; also due to the law and policy rings they have to conform to stupid ass rules about how they run the farm regardless if its cost-effective not.

Vegetables are the same; growing your own on a strip of land may seem like a great fucking romantic idea but its such an inefficient use of time and resources. By the time you actually come to harvest, unless you've got winter staples, you end up with such a fucking small window to use everything. Even then if you freeze / refrigerate shit it stills costs you cash that you could otherwise be earning in a normal job.
>>
File: 1441797339660.jpg (25 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1441797339660.jpg
25 KB, 500x385
>>36280021
>>36280540
You guys know better aerodynamics and taller gearing at high speed uses less fuel per mile, right

Oh wait you dont. Pic is you
>>
>>36279624

Neat

Wonder if I can buy one of those pneumatic claw knife things that dude was using to cut the feet off the pig carcasses.
>>
It's pretty amazing how less than 150 years ago 99% of the population was working to make food.

Nowadays it's around 2% and we have excess.

Thanks OPie
>>
>>36281701
Yeah. I'm sure those aerodynamics work so well in the quartermile from one stop light/street sign to the next.

Jackass
>>
>>36281769
personally i thought the fish dissecting horror device looked the best.
>>
>>36279624
I only buy domestically produced meat and here, Sweden, there are pretty strict laws regarding the living conditions of cattle, sheep and pigs so I'm don't really worried about those. The same thing isn't set up for chickens though, and that kind of sucks. I have moved more towards beef for this reason but sometimes I eat chicken as well because chicken tastes nice. All my eggs are ecologically produced by free range chickens.
>>
>>36279624
Skimming through and it's some cool stuff in this video. Very comfy to watch, no narration or emotional music, just good old informative video.
At 25 mins in there's a C section performed on a cow.
>>
>>36282122
Holy shit, how many drugs is that cow on to just stand there like nothing?
>>
>>36282205

Probably something similar to what we give humans for c sections
>>
>>36282122
yeah its great. not once do they try to ring your emotions or judge.

they just show it like it is. like an episode of how its made, but without explanation.
>>
>>36279624

dat chicken vacuum at 1:19
>>
THIS SHIT IS NOT FITNESS RELATED

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

MODS KILL OP
>>
>>36283123
You seem triggered, friend.
>>
>>36283123
calm down autist
>>
>>36281924

this thing is one of the fastest accelerating inventions of mankind and has the aerodynamics of a concrete highrise
>>
>>36279624
>fitness
Also who cares
Boo hoo animals suffer wahhhhh
Jesus Christ go cry about it
>>
>>36279624
Wow thanks for putting this on, it is actually really interesting, the guy with the chainsaw for example
>>
>>36282122

Yeh appreciate it not having bullshit sad music.

Meat industries in this video are actually pretty humane already. There is always room for improvement but I generally don't condemn how they treat these animals.
The world isn't perfect and it never will be.I hope someday we find a good alternative to eating animals though.
>>
>>36283123
Meat is a pretty staple item in a /fit/ diet.
>>
>>36283857
> forgetting animals feel fear and stress and have emotions. Not just pain/no-pain
>>
>>36280540
>humanity
>retarded

That is like, deep bro...

>sarcasm
>>
>>36279624
What does this have to do with fitness?
>>
>>36286821
Actually the food industry has made the slaughter process about as stress-free as possible. Having stressed animals right before slaughter produces off tasting and bad quality meat, so it's unprofitable to treat them un-humanely.
>>
>>36287049
>>36283494
>>36283123

>why does the board that arguably eats more meat than any other board on 4chan care about meat?

Do you faggots even think before you try and discuss something?
>>
>>36279624
Hey OP thanks for sharing that video, I've needed a good laugh for days now. I've already watched it over and over again, I just can't stop laughing! Hungry now, I think I'll go make myself a nice juicy steak, yum yum!
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 256x256
>>36279624
My family owns three farms and I've also been inside slaughterhouses, this video and other PETA bullshit are all cherrypicked clips usually from third world countries with zero regulations
>>
>>36279624
if I wanted to see how a meat factory works I would just visit your mom
>>
>you decide

I decide what? Oh, this is your "subtle" attempt at converting people into your pussified grass eating hippy bullshit? Then you have the audacity to suggest "you decide" as if it wasn't already my fucking choice and you're giving me the choice to decide, you fucking insect?

The fuck outta here and shove your video up your vagina, pussy.
>>
>>36280540
>no reason for making fast cars
Some people enjoy driving fast sporty cars. There is nothing wrong with that, and there is nothing wrong with selling that. If some fuck tard drives recklessly and gets killed or kills some one else that's their fault. Personal responsibility m8.
>>
>>36279624

>not farming your own meat

Pleb level
>>
>>36288160
>>36287323
>>36287287
none of you faggots even watched a second of this video. It literally had nothing to do with demonizing the meat industry or vegetarianism
>>
NEVER FORGET THERE ARE PETA RETARDS ON /fit/

ANY TIME SOMEONE TALKS SHIT ABOUT EGGS OR THE "EGG LOBBY" THEY ARE A PETARD THAT WILL CITE STUDIES DONE BY PETA DOCTORS AND PETA RESEARCHERS
>>
>>36279624
The one thing I don't get about anti-meat lobbyists is that meat is eaten by more than 90% of people, and it is common sense that animals have to die to make meat
This is dumb because
>45% of the whole human population would have to throw their hands up and swear off meat vocally in order for the meat industry to actually start cutting back
and
>These people are probably people who have a very sheltered understanding of the world, then see one slaughtering video and get disturbed
Another thing, as human beings, we didn't exactly just become people on Earth ass super god beings expected to take care of the wild. We evolved and grew up along side all of the other creatures. The fact that we are still here as a species is fantastic in and of itself, but most importantly we are a part of nature. No one gets surprised or (too) disturbed when they see that spiders trap ridiculous amounts of smaller insects to feed off of in their webs, which is essentially similar to what happens in meat factories (large amounts of animals just lying around waiting for the machines) And there sure as shit aren't any spiders concerned about that as well.
One more thing, popluation control is a huge thing that humans do quite well when it comes to murdering animals, but this is more on the game side of things (deer, elk, birds, etc)

tl;dr, gonna buy some fatass steak burrito tomorrow to make you upset
>>
File: nate1.jpg (24 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
nate1.jpg
24 KB, 576x324
>>36279624

mfw nate diaz proved you can eat only plants and still be a top athlete
mfw people choose to continue harming animals for no reason other than gluttony
mfw humanity is doomed
>>
>>36291728

humanity is doomed if we don't eat animals and they rise up against us desu senpai
>>
>>36291728
Humanity has only been 'doomed' since the ideologies that spawned veganism came into existence. Before that it's been thriving and expanding.
>>
>>36279624
>TFW I buy my meat straight from a rural abattoir who also raise and butcher their own animals so this does nothing to my consumption habits.
>>
>>36291728
But he looks like shit......so
>>
>>36291728
Agreed so long as you supplement with test
>>
File: 60589013.jpg (980 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
60589013.jpg
980 KB, 2700x1800
>>36281924
>what are freeways

Pic related. On this particular freeway, most drivers are going 130km/h, non-stop for kilometers at a time.
>>
>>36293440
Okay, bad picture, that's during rush hour. Ignore the brake lights, but you get the idea, I hope.
>>
File: glute31.jpg (75 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
glute31.jpg
75 KB, 1024x1024
>>36280021
>>36280540
>tfw no speed limit in germany
>>
Is op the same emotional faggot that was crying about how he couldnt go to the gym because he was worried the environment was going to kill everyone? Gonna go eat chicken right now.
>>
>>36279624
Don't eat factory meat. There, I just solved literally every vegan complaint about animal treatment, now fuck off.

Saged, reported, called the NSA.
>>
>>36293520
for this to be true you'd have to avoid other "factory" animal products as well, dairy and eggs for example.
>>
>>36293571
Which isn't very hard to do. Just shop locally.
>>
>>36293571
Yes? Avoiding factory meat and animal products solves vegan's bitching without the need for their cuck diet, yet you never hear them just advocating for cruelty free, free range grazing practices.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.