[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gains goblin parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
What 2 do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisone
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
1/10

Come on, man. You can do better than this.
>>
>>36221257
n-not even b8ing tho

>TFW your problem is so laughable that people refuse to believe it
>>
>>36221275
No, it's not that I think it's funny, it's that I doubt that you're genuinely this entitled.

>NEET
>reeeee parents have a work schedule that interferes with my sleep
>reeeee mummy wants me to get a job... why doesn't she think of my gains?
>can't get gf... it's totally because of my parents and not because I'm a manchild

3/10 because I replied. If you're really not baiting though, you need to be shot into the sun.
>>
>>36221313
Why don't you give me some advice instead of humiliating me further then?

You bother to reply but all you do is say mean things.
>>
>>36221324
stop being a NEET
>>
File: tomsweat.jpg (97 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
tomsweat.jpg
97 KB, 800x533
>recovering fattie
>family wedding coming up
>in the Caribbean with not a gym in sight
>massive family of chefs
>5 days of non-stop hell
I'm not ready
>>
>>36221313
Gotta agree with this poster. You are either doing a poor job of trolling or are an entitled ass and need to grow a pair and learn some responsibility.
>>
>>36221355
>>36221403
>Just get a job bro

Yeah how am I suppose to do that? No one is fucking hiring.
>>
>>36221241

Why is being /fit/ important to you if you're a NEET?
>>
File: ZigzagCookedDarwinsfox.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ZigzagCookedDarwinsfox.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>36221241
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out
Wow, turns out you already got the advice you needed!
>>
>>36221241
>no job

gee I wonder why you dont have a gf
>>
>>36221433
Not OP but for me it helps with my depression, and it helps me keep some level of dignity and hope that I won't always be a failure.

Also if I ever get my life on track and get a chance at getting laid/a gf, I'd rather not be some fat sack of shit who wheezes at the thought of running 10 feet.
>>
>>36221446
Because of his shitty parents holding him back obviously
>>
>>36221403
>>36221441
>>36221464
>>36221446
>No one has given any actionable advice, only mean memes

Cmon guys. Why can't you just help instead of trying to feel superior?
>>
>>36221511
>disregarding useful information because it hurts your feelings
please be trolling
>>
>>36221524
>Useful information
>Calling me a loser, saying "No wonder u have no gf" and "stop being a neet"

Thanks for the amazing advice! I'll be sure to act on it immediately!
>>
File: pepeNEET.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepeNEET.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>all these mad wagecucks
Keep it up OP
>>
>>36221382
Youre taking a trip to some fucking tropical island shit and you have anxiety about taking it easy on the food... Why dont you just go fucking swimming if you cant workout there and its that big of a deal
>>
>>36221540
>stop being a neet
That is actionable advice you fucking pussy. Get a fucking job.

>baww no one is hiring
Work at starbucks ffs. If you can't get a job, NO job is beneath you
>>
>>36221577
Hurr durr you think I haven't tried man?

You think I'm being picky? I've applied everywhere, no one fucking hires.
>>
Get a job. Yes, people are hiring. Big retail chains like Walmart, Staples, Target, and similar stores have constant turnover and are always hiring. Same with food service places like McDonald's, Burger King, Domino's, and Taco Bell. Get one of those shitty jobs (or 2 if they are only part time) and move out. Yes, they are shitty places to work, but it won't be so bad as long as you focus on the fact that you are working toward higher goals.

Save up and get a shitty car. If your shitty job is at a pizza place, now you can move up to delivering pizzas. You can also get jobs further from where you live, which will increase your employment options 10 times what the are now, meaning you can probably find something really nice. I worked as a security guard for a long time. It's a solitary job, has consistent hours, and you don't have to know dick to get the job. You may need to be licensed, depending where you live, but if you find a security company and are just really tenacious about getting hired, they will sometimes cover the training/testing fees upfront and then take them out of your first few paychecks.

Now you live on your own, have a car, have a steady job, and are fit. Getting a girlfriend shouldn't be too hard. Keep moving up in life. Try to get promoted. Try to go to college. Try to learn a trade. Live your life. Enjoy it more knowing you've earned everything you have instead of having it handed to you.
>>
>>36221656
I have $25,000 saved up if that helps.

But I have applied too fucking much, maybe it's just where I live but I simply cannot find a job. I can barely get an interview even desu.
>>
>>36221594
You ever stop and think maybe you're the problem? Maybe spent some of your NEET time learning how to write a resume, or do more schooling in order to become employable. Then get a job, save some money, be a big boy and move out so you can live your own life.

I don't understand how you could be so damn complacent. You parents must be bad. Not because they're gains goblins, but because they raised a lazy NEET piece of shit.
>>
>>36221711
How old are you?
>>
>>36221725
I am 20 years old.
>>
>>36221744
It's time you became a man. Do like I did at your age and move to the other side of the country, find a job and make your life.
>>
>>36221744
Lol you fucking loser. You're too stupid and uneducated to write a proper resume and you are more concerned about your gains than getting your life in track?
>>
>>36221744
Are you a rich babby? How do you have 25k saved?
>>
>>36221744
Okay so here's what you do: First off, buy a $3000 car if you do not already have a car. $3000 can get you a solid ride. Then, give your parents $10,000 for taking care of you for several years longer than they were obligated to, despite your shitty ungrateful attitude up until now. Then, use the remaining $12,000 to move somewhere where you can find work and support yourself while you're getting your job lined up and waiting for your first paycheck.
>>
>>36221777
Trips have spoken. Nut up or shut up.
>>
>>36221744
Wow. Maybe you don't have a job because you're so clearly a lazy ass stain.
>>
>>36221789
>Are you a rich babby? How do you have 25k saved?

From working(I never spend money on anything, almost) and some of it from parents.

>>36221777
>It's time you became a man. Do like I did at your age and move to the other side of the country, find a job and make your life.

And why exactly would I move out to the middle of nowhere to struggle to suck dick to live when I have a comfy albeit gains goblin house to live in?

>>36221799
I don't even have my full drivers license.

I'm not giving them dick. They ruined my life. They literally gains goblins'd me before I even knew what gains were.
>>
>>36221777

Trips of truth. You have to do now op
>>
>>36221819
>And why exactly would I move out to the middle of nowhere to struggle to suck dick to live when I have a comfy albeit gains goblin house to live in?

This speaks volumes about you as a person.

Confirmed for never gonna make it.
>>
File: 1452108020513.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452108020513.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>36221819
>I don't even have my full drivers license.
Wow, tell us that shit sooner.
Having a drivers license is prerequisite to getting hired at all you fool.
>>
>>36221819
Why on earth did you quit your job(s)?
>>
>>36221819

>and why exactly would I move out

because living with your parents is causing you to miss out on living a healthy life

a strong deadlift won't mean much after you've wasted your youth
>>
>>36221450
This is so fucking stupid, yet you can't even see it when you yourself typed it out, holy crap

It's like you consciously ignore how the real world works and have adopted /fit/'s surreal fascination with fitness and implemented it as your own reality. How could you seriously keep a straight face while you talk about how great lifting is for your "dignity" when you don't even have an education or job? How much dignity can you have living off your parents as a leech while making no effort to improve your life?

Seriously I say this only to help you, but wake the fuck up, put down the dumbbells and go to community college.
>>
>>36221842

This
>>
>>36221842
>Having a drivers license is prerequisite to getting hired at all you fool.

What the fuck?

Here in Canada it costs an absurd amount for insurance. Literally need $50k/yr+ job to even afford car insurance and a car if you're living alone. Fuck that jazz.
>>
>>36221819
Wow you are totally unaware of how pathetic you are. No license because you're a loser. No job because you're a loser. Probably fat because you're lazy. And 20. You're still complaining about how it's somehow your parents fault that you're a lazy fuck? Hell it probably is their fault for raising a softy loser. You'd be on the fucking streets if you were my kid.
>>
>>36221875
I'm now convinced this post is master level bait
>>
>>36221876
>Wow you are totally unaware of how pathetic you are. No license because you're a loser. No job because you're a loser. Probably fat because you're lazy. And 20. You're still complaining about how it's somehow your parents fault that you're a lazy fuck?

Sounds like you're projecting bro.

You probably connect with my feelings and so you're trying to insult me to feel superior about your situation. It's ok but oyu don't need to do that. It reflects more on you than anything.
>>
>>36221875
>What the fuck?
>Here in Canada it costs an absurd amount for insurance. Literally need $50k/yr+ job to even afford car insurance and a car if you're living alone

If u have a $30,000 car yeah. U can get a $3000 car and pay about $500 for 6 months of insurance. Quit making fucking excuses. Man up op
>>
>>36221845
>Why on earth did you quit your job(s)?

Some were temporary, some treated me like shit, that's pretty much it.

I don't know man. I've been looking for a job but it's just so fucking demotivating when you hand out 50 resumes and get maybe 5 interviews at most, which go unsuccessfully.
>>
>>36221552
Have fun never experiencing life and the world because you can't afford it.
>>
>>36221914
>U can get a $3000 car and pay about $500 for 6 months of insurance. Quit making fucking excuses. Man up op

This is not true in Canada.

Try $4-5k/yr car insurance if you're under 25 years old and male. At least in Toronto and surrounding area.
>>
You know every now and again I start to question the way my life is going and wonder if I'm doing the right thing or if I'm on the right track and then a thread like this comes along and makes me feel sooooo soooooo good about my life.
>>
>>36221933
>Toronto

Now I understand why you're such a fag
>>
>mom brought home big thing of nachos from local mexican restaurant
>was already 2000/2000 calories into my daily caloric intake
>ATE IT ANYWAYS

I'm never gonna make it, am I.
>>
>>36221933
Then do what every sub 25-year old person does and write the insurance up on one of your parents.
>>
>>36221933

Buy some cheap no coverage insurance online
>>
>>36221953
Where else would I live?

It's the only relevant part of Canada besides Vancouver.
>>
>>36221920
>it's just so fucking demotivating when you hand out 50 resumes and get maybe 5 interviews
You're an idiot. I graduated with a degree in arts administration last May and it took me five months to find a job in a HIGHLY competitive field (while I was working part time and volunteering...you know, resume building). Probably sent out over 300 resumes and ended up with about 10 interviews, resulting in one hire.

Persistence has to be your full time job when you don't have one.
>>
>>36221978
>Implying my parents would let me OR that it would affect insurance enough to matter
>>
File: laughing wite guy.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
laughing wite guy.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>36222007
wew
>>
>>36222007

Move to the states
>>
>>36222030
>Implying they accept NEETs
>>
File: nine lives bait works.png (73 KB, 1333x600) Image search: [Google]
nine lives bait works.png
73 KB, 1333x600
There is just no way someone could be this entitled. This is almost as bad as the shit in FHT.
>>
>>36221423

Go into every single restaurant you see and ask if they are hiring for a position in the front or the back. I'm so sick of hearing "no one is hiring". I've been working in restaurants for like the last five years and I can tell you any half-respectable working age adult that walks through the doors either gets put on immediately as a waitor/dishwasher whatever or they'll call you back in two or three weeks.

Go get a fucking a job
>>
>>36222082
>Ur entitled for wanting gains and parents that don't ruin ur life!

How can someone lack compassion this much?
>>
>>36222007
Montréal and the oil barons of Alberta would like a word with you.
>>
>>36221423
>All of my problems are someone else's fault
>>
>>36222095
>Waiter

I've tried this

THEY NEVER ever hire you.

Why would they? They have 500 college-age girls with huge tits to hire.
>>36222099
Oil isn't worth shit and there's no jobs in Alberta anymore.
>>
>>36222040

Paint your face a saw your a Syrian refuge. I believe in you op
>>
>>36222120
I dropped my spagetti. Posting from android
>>
>>36222120
That would be the way to get into Canada and the EU, not the greatest country on earth.
>>
>>36222117
>there's no jobs
If your cover letter reads like this, then we may have discovered your problem.

Anyway, you're just filling the thread with excuses. Do you plan on doing ANYTHING to improve your situation or are you content to live off mommy and daddy and then whine about it on a Moldovan cabinetmaking forum?
>>
File: 1456692983121.jpg (7 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1456692983121.jpg
7 KB, 267x200
>>36222096
Why the fuck would someone give you any compassion? You are nothing more than an entitled shit. Your problem is expecting the world to help you when it should be the other way around you are one colossal faggot
>>
File: Waifu.png (356 KB, 628x528) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.png
356 KB, 628x528
Burn this fucking thread.
>>
>>36222096

>How can someone lack compassion this much?

Neet here. No, you don't deserve compassion. Your parents are not legally forced to pay your internet, the electric bills, the water you use to wash your pitty ass and they are in their whole right to buy whatever they want with THEIR money and to do all the noise they want in THEIR house.

I really hope you are fucking baiting us.
>>
>>36222312
Of course they don't have to you idiot

But who kicks their children out after 18 nowadays?
>>
>>36222363
They can. And that's why he should be fucking grateful that his parents pay for his shit not whining like a little bitch because he can't sleep till' 1pm.
>>
>>36222423
Fuck you you don't know how life is for me man.

How can I make gains with shit food and no sleep?
>>
>>36221423
>no one is hiring
I was a neet once and I genuinely believed this. I was going to go homeless in 2 weeks and I went to every store to ask for a position. I realized how little I was trying before even though it felt "hard". Filling out 2 online applications isn't trying.
>>
>>36222479
You could start going to bed at 11, and have NORMAL 8 HOURS OF SLEEP. What the fuck you are? A fucking sloth? You said you had savings, use that shit to buy your own food just ask here "how to bulk/cut for a poorfag" I see those threads at least once a week. Do you even know how to cook? Because I find it really hard to think that your parents don't buy good food at all (no chicken, no rice?) it seems that they don't "cook you" good food.
>>
>>36221241
Kill your father. Then you will be the man in the house hold.
>>
>>36222505
I don't know what to say.

Do I just say "Hello I am looking for a job"?. They seem to always smirk at me and think I'm autistic or something.
>>
>>36221382
Uhhhh dont go? Its not fucking difficult
>>
>>36222571
Yeah. Say it something like, I'm looking for a job, are you guys hiring? This works better on local stores. Apply online at all the large retailers, even though the jobs are soul draining with no room for improvement, but after the first job on your resume, it's much easier to get future jobs.
>>
>>36222571
>implying
>>
>>36222096
Dude you're 20, if your parents were bad people they would have kicked you out by now, you're an adult its no longer their responsibility to take care of your needs but they continue doing that because they're kind.

Its evident that you hate your parents, you need to take responsibility for your life and get on track. Get your full drivers license, then buy a car and apply everywhere until you get accepted, when you have an income move out of your parents house and become a man.
>>
>>36222721
How am I suppose to move out when making minimum wage?

Why do people even give such shit advice?
>>
>>36222737
Ok, then:

Kill your parents, make it look like an accident, collect insurance money, fuck sloths make magical gains.

Cunt.
>>
>>36222737

You have a lot of savings and I'm sure your parents would be happy to cover at least part of the cost of living on your own until you can pay for it yourself.

You just have to try, man.
>>
>>36222765
My savings are enough to live for like a year and a half. That's nothing.

My parents wouldn't help shit also.
>>
I know how you feel OP. It sucks and people giving you a hard time are just over simplifying how easy it is to get out of. Its easy to be judgmental looking from the outside in but a lot of these people wouldn't even follow there own advice in this situation.

But the truth is, your options are either put up with it, try to talk to your parents about it, or earn some money and move out or at least use it to buy your own food and get mum off your back.

If your government gives you student bucks to do a course, you could try doing that. Thats what I'm doing atm while still living with my senpai, so I can spend plenty of the money on food I want. Plus you'll get a qualification out of it. Do like a PT or nutrition course or something if you cant think of anything else to do, may as well get paid for stuff you already know. When I started at my gym I found that i knew pretty much just as much as the PT did about fitness and nutrition and I get most of my knowledge from here so it shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>36222737
You can move out because of your savings, get a place which you can cover with the salary of a minimum wage job.
>>
>>36221423
Buddy I could be set for the summer if I took a day out of my college and asked all the local restaurants for positions.
Or the department stores.
Or the phone stores.
Or the fucking dog daycare stores.
Or the goddamn schools, for a teacher's assistant position.
Ad fucking nauseam
>>
Join the Army.™
>>
>>36222776
Aka none.

Apartments(even bachelor) are like $800/mth at least. Plus food and other shit and it's not really possible.
>>
>>36222797

Last year I rented a room for 450 a month and the place I'm currently staying is 650.

800 sounds realistic for the city but I'm sure one could find their own place for a lot less if they look further.
>>
>>36222797
If you work for only 80 hrs a month you can afford that apartment...
>>
>>36222773

Why would your parents pay for your cost of living at their house but not pay for yours elsewhere

I'm sure they want you to move out and develop.

Besides that, your savings will last longer if you're making money at the same time and managing them. Maybe take a night class or something.
>>
>>36222826
>Only

That's half a month of work to pay for it you idiot.

Plus food and all the other shit and it's nor much left over at all.
>>
>>36222856
You obviously dont want help so im leaving this thread now, its obvious you dont actually want to improve, if you did you wouldnt be looking for excuses not to, you're like a fatty "b-but healthy food is expensive" "b-but I dont want to exercise" your problems are nobodies but your own, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can fix your life
>>
>>36222993
Nobodies fault but your own*
>>
>>36222595
Family obligations man. It's my brother's wedding, I'm not just gonna skip out on that.
>>
>>36222839
>Why would your parents pay for your cost of living at their house but not pay for yours elsewhere

Most parents do this for some reason.
>>
>>36221241
Stop being a leech
Get a job
Move out
Live on your own
Live by your own rules
Stop being a pussy
Man the fuck up
STFU
GTFO
/thread
>>
>>36222737
Roomates. My apartment is 1200+utilities split between 3 people who work minimum wage at pizza places.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.