[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw grills starting to notice my gains >tfw they only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>tfw grills starting to notice my gains
>tfw they only want me to help them move stuff out of their house because im the buffest guy they know
>>
File: 1456088038281.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1456088038281.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
> tfw 6'4" ottermode
> work at walgreens
> qt3.14 co-workers and managers always paging me to the stockroom

> "we need your muscles anon"
> "anon can you please grab this for me, im too short hehe:))"
> "omg anon you're so tall"

> tfw refuse to shit where i eat and have to act completely ambivalent to the obvious mires and flirts from coworkers
> doing this only makes them try even harder

JUST
>>
>>36197091

> tfw refuse to shit where i eat and have to act completely ambivalent to the obvious mires and flirts from coworkers

every time there's a guy who doesn't know how to fuck, or is too intimidated to try to fuck they say this.

> don't shit where I eat

nigga you work at walgreens lmao who gives a fuck
>>
>>36197135
>nigga you work at walgreens lmao who gives a fuck

Yeah and I live by myself and go to school/work full time and am barely scraping by, so I can't afford to lose my job just because my dick tells me it wants pussy

Some of us dont have the luxury of having wealthy parents who pay for everything we want or do, fampai
>>
>>36197182

yeah i forgot how fucking a co-worker (read: co-worker, not superior) means they can just fire you automatically.

especially at walgreens

they're really worried about favouritism when it comes to who gets the extra coupons after work between cashiers.

nigga just admit you a virgin and scared.
>>
>>36197216

depends on the co worker and who their friends are i'd say. Creating a hostile work environment is shitty all around, in a more extreme scenario could cause management to phase you out/force you to quit
>>
>>36197216
stop being such a child. the dude knows his priorities
>>
>>36197216
you've obviously never worked a retail job surrounded by HS/college-aged women

that shit can turn sour very fast, especially if the women don't hate eachother
>>
>>36197256

bro i was a nurse before getting into med lmao.

but yeah talk to me about female dominated work places, I'm really interested in your perspective.
>>
>>36197216
this
>>
>>36196991
>tfw aunt tries to set me up with a land whale
Just cuz I'm bulking doesn't mean I stopped going to the gym and making sick gainz u fucking cunt!
>>
>>36197216
Not him, it creates unnecessary drama eventually. But youre also right, if its worth it he should go for it drama or not.
>>
File: 1456420004133.jpg (268 KB, 797x532) Image search: [Google]
1456420004133.jpg
268 KB, 797x532
>>36197300

Fuck you shitlord. Why do you assume I'm a landwhale? I'm just a gym-bunny who just happens to be bulking just like you.

I hope you die of aids.
>>
>>36197300
>something similar happens to me
>ANON YOU NEED TO STOP BEING PICKY LOWER YOUR STANDARDS YOU'LL NEVER GET MARRIED IF THIS KEEPS UP
>>
>>36197275
>bro i was a nurse before getting into med

Should I pursue an EMT/Paramedic or RN career?

I'm a pharmacy tech at Walgreens, do you think that would that look good on my resume to future potential employers?
>>
>>36197355
>tfw told her straight out she was ugly AF
>>
>grills starting to notice my gains
>they only want me to come over and help them study for anatomy final because im the buffest guy they know
>>
>>36197361

if you're smart enough to be an RN & have the time to finish the degree I think you'd be fucking INSANE to go medic over RN.

i know a few medics, and none of them ever recommended pursuing it. to the contrary they warned me away from it.

re: pharmacy tech doubt anyone will care, doesn't transfer any real clinical skills.
>>
>>36197361
tfw no qt pharmtech gf
>>
>>36197400
This reminds me, does anyone have that one candid image of a cashier girl? It looked like it was in a walgreens and she was asian IIRC.
>>
File: 27062427[1].png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427[1].png
135 KB, 483x442
>grills starting to notice my gains
>they only want me to massage their sore bodies after a long day because im the buffest guy they know
>>
>>36197239
You know, you can have sex without creating hostility, right? Just be honest and upfront at all times, and don't take anything she says personally.

A woman pretty much has already made up her mind if she will eventually sleep with you or not within the first few seconds of meeting you. So really the only game in town is to be completely transparent so she knows what she's getting into, and won't have any hard feelings about it.

And if your real transparent personality is some sort of autistic jackass, then you'll simply not get laid, which avoids the drama just the same.
>>
File: everyone-knows-youre-wrong.png (619 KB, 914x507) Image search: [Google]
everyone-knows-youre-wrong.png
619 KB, 914x507
>>36196991

They want to fuck u
>>
>>36197216
This!

I even fuck my empolyees, which is a big no no but idgaf because, well, pussy.
>>
OP is smart
End of argument

>live with best friend
>his mom always making excuses to talk to me
>puposely shoving or shaking her woman parts at me
>biggest guy she knows
>>
>>36197338
Why do people keep posting this fat sack of shit? She isn't even hot.
>>
>>36197942
high test
>>
>>36196991
Damn these chicks must be using "moving" as an excuse for you to come over, spend some time, and progress into a relationship
Nah nah, you're too ugly
>>
>>36197216
Not worth it. I used to date that worked a different shift than me, but eventually I became her boss some 6 months or so after we broke up, and even though we were on good terms, the people who didn't like her kept reporting me as being with her just to try to get me demoted. I got pulled in the office 3 times, reported by at least 3 different people, and had an official investigation opened on me by home office.

I didn't even do anything against company policy, but people will make your life hell for the smallest reasons, bro.

That guy you're talking to knows his priorities tbqh, senpai.
>>
>>36197091

Why is this a bad thing?

Sounds like you are receiving silent mires
>>
>>36197135

Spoken like a man who never fucked a coworker.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.