[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Having a bad day today >Just want to workout and be alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14
File: Pepe.jpg (69 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
69 KB, 800x800
>Having a bad day today
>Just want to workout and be alone at the gym
>Some 7/10 girl keeps trying to get my attention
>Ignore her, hoping she'll go away
>Mfw she literally starts throwing a fit right next to me
>Starts slamming the weights down
>"What the fu..." she mutters angrily to herself

Are all women this entitled?
>>
>>35989355
Fem here

Yes.
>>
When I used to go clubbing I would take ecstasy but I knew I wouldn't be able to perform sexually. The drug made me charming and outgoing so I had girls straight up ask to be taken home and fucked. I would just say no.

You've never seen entitlement until you've seen a girl react to being turned down for sex. It always left me with the impression that women might be genuinely bad people.
>>
>Having a shit day
>Forced to go to some shitty club
>I fucking hate clubs
>Idiot drunks keep bumping into me and other people on the dance floor
>Fuck it move away from the dance floor can't be bothered with this shit.
>Leaning against some wall on the side
>Two girls come and start dancing pretty close to me
>There's plenty of space but they juuust had to come dance next to me
>Ignoring their shitty existence until they leave after 2 minutes because they realise i'm not interested in them

Why are girls at clubs so entitled to think i'll talk to them because they're dancing next to me?
>>
>>35989355
Nah, no one is born able to tank rejection well. Men just get better at it quicker because he is rejected more often (assuming he is a normie, not an fit fedora tipper), normal women, who often are the ones doing the rejection, never develop the mental fortitude to cope with coming to terms with their worthlessness... instead, they just constantly suspect it and become extremely self conscious.

Incidentally, if you're whining about "some slut who didn't reply to me at the gym", or "some whores who called me creepy", congrats, you're a woman on the inside.
>>
Doesn't really sound like entitlement. Guys hit on girls all the time at the club. You can hardly blame them for expecting that from you.
>>
>>35989355
>trying to get my attention
How so?
>>
>>35989414
>might be
kek-a-lek
>>
>>35989532
She asked me how many sets I had left on the 25lb dumbbells I was using to curl.
>>
>>35989543
Should've grabbed those boobies and said "I think I'll curl THESE instead!"
>>
File: 1444173214369.gif (3 MB, 330x274) Image search: [Google]
1444173214369.gif
3 MB, 330x274
>>35989355
>thinking every grill wants your attention
>>
>>35989549
i imagine anon grabs them while being extremely angry yelling that

then starts curling the boobs
>>
>>35989414
I rejected a girl I knew since elementary school because I had hairy balls and asked if the fuck can be postponed.

I'm still a Virgin
>>
women are children at heart
>>
>>35989414
Yes. You get it.
>When I used to go clubbing I would take ecstasy but I knew I wouldn't be able to perform sexually. The drug made me charming and outgoing so I had girls straight up ask to be taken home and fucked. I would just say no.
Except I used to go to EDM shows instead.

It's amazing what "No" does to women. It really is.
>>
>>35989858
>>35989414

Molly = god tier confidence drug
>>
>>35989414
What would they say?
>>
>>35989433
Maybe they saw you standing there alone with a sour look on your face and wanted you to know you could dance with them?

>fuck girls trying to dance and include me
>fuck girls who don't look at me or include me
>>
>>35989858
Does the confidence last?
>>
>>35989991
For me it lasted because I made sure to identify and analyze my own behavior while still on the drug and pinpoint what I was doing correctly. So for me the confidence lasted because it taught me.
>>
>>35989888
trips of truth
>>
>>35990029
Mind sharing what you did to improve?
>>
>>35989543
To be fair, I've gone to planetfitness and they literally only have one set of every fucking dumbbell. If you were at that gym and using 25's, you'd be using *the only 25s* in the whole fucking pathetic excuse for a gym.
>>
>>35990174
Well... tough to give you a manual because it's kind of like when a bunch of snowflakes get made into a snowball. You have all of these ideas in your head floating around about what to do or how things might work and then bam they're all mushed together and you realize you've been holding a weaponized snowball.

One thing I realize is that many old adages have kernels of truth to them.
>Be yourself
This is actually true. If we don't act true to ourselves, negative consequences result. We become unhappy with ourselves because we're lying to ourselves or not being true to our needs. All of this affects your confidence.

Kat Williams put it best when he talked about "getting in tune with your star player." You know how to project confidence? Become a man you actually respect and feel good to be.

A lot of men don't dance. I love dancing. I get into it. There were always, always people hating on me, mostly other guys. Sometimes women too acting like I'm gay. But I always stuck with and would dance to my music in my room and shit in private.

Then heard pretty lights for the first time playing hot like sauce on my very first time rolling at a festival. I'll never forget how that felt. I couldn't help but dance, molly gives you that energy and fire, so I danced.

I danced with the hottest women I'd ever touched before in my life that night. Apparently being able to dance comes in handy at EDM shows. Suddenly the thing I had been hated on turned into multiple women rubbing various body parts on me at the same time trying to get my attention from the other.

So, when I don't roll, I always remember to let go and just dance. I don't need to roll to dance. I fucking love dancing.
>>
File: damn.jpg (484 KB, 1408x1296) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
484 KB, 1408x1296
>>35990259
So be yourself and dance more? Rgr. senpai.
>>
>>35990259
>I don't need to roll to dance. I fucking love dancing.
More powerful than my deadlifts
>>
>>35990280
Simple right? But really. Life is actually pretty fucking simple. I just happen to like dancing. You have to do you. Be the best you.

That's honestly the best advice I can give after going from a 150lb WoW addict with zero experience to a 195lb collegiate varsity athlete, still WoW addict, but now hot women are chilling naked in my bed while I raid waiting to get fucked.

It... seriously is "Be the best you that you can be." Work. Improve. Build your body. Build your mind. Build your finances. Understand yourself and others. Empathize but also be logical and practical. Do this with humility and women will beg you to be with them, I swear to you.
>>
>>35990353
This desu

I usually go out clubbing with a friend of mine who likes dancing and is outgoing and doesn't care what others thing, we usually end up dancing with hotties and what not, i hate going out clubbing with people who aren't confident with themselves
>>
>>35990383

confidence wont do shit if you are ugly

you need to get in shape first before any girls will give a fuck.
>>
>>35990383
I've been dancing at a big gigantic show and heard two girls behind me having a conversation about my dancing:
>What is he doing? Hahah
>I think it's really hot.
>....Oh look now he's humping the air (I was not humping the fucking air hater)
I turned around at that point and looked at the two of them. The girl who said she thought it was hot was hot herself and dead stared at me. Full eye contact. Like meat at the grocery market.

I was already with another girl who had gone to the bathroom. I was just dancing because I love dancing and big g.

It's not about making EVERY woman happy. It's about finding the women that are happy with you. And being someone to be happy about being.
>>
File: Bravehot.jpg (261 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Bravehot.jpg
261 KB, 1600x900
>>35990353
>I swear to you.
>>
>>35989355
You were rude. Maybe she was trying to tell you that you stole her equipment. I'd be pissed too if some /fit/ autist stole my bench & refused to acknowledge me.
>>
>>35990259
R u me man? I always love dancing, even if I'm the only one in the dance floor I'll start it off and be dancing with like ten girls before all the other jelly fags see mans start joining in. I also did Molly for the first time last weekend and it was amazing. Effortlessly flirted and began hooking up with some beautiful girl, while just being me and having fun. She ended up saying something like " I feel super comfortable around you."Other drugs like coke make me aggressive and overbearing.
>>
>>35989355
If you ignore her she only wants your attention more
>>
>>35989355
how is that different from the reaction of a typical "nice guy" or a muslim when rejected by women? raging and calling girls "dirty whore" as soon as they get rejected?

Men and girls are just humans anon, and in humans, you have some really shitty entitled spoiled big children who can't take no for an answer cause they were too sheltered from the real world when they were young: muslims, "nice guys", supreme gentlemens, and a breed of attractive stacies with horrible personnalities
>>
This. A thousand times this.

>It's not about making EVERY woman happy. It's about finding the women that are happy with you. And being someone to be happy about being.

Are you Mark Manson?
>>
File: 1400076791819.png (113 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1400076791819.png
113 KB, 262x312
>>35989543
>25 lbs

I don't think she wanted your attention, I think she just wanted to do warm-ups.
>>
>>35989595
>asked if the fuck can be postponed
oh god, my sides
>>
>>35990428
nawww, one of my best friends is a fat ugly mulatto but bc he is always the chillest most weirdly magnetic person talented in the room at any given time, he has gotten hell of ladies without even trying.

lifting only helps w/ grills if you've got nothing else going for you.
>>
>>35989355
>Are all women this entitled?

Most I'm the West, yes. Virtually all white women are. Some brown women can be a bit better, but it depends how much they've been infected by the general entitlement that sweeps woman kind.
>>
File: laughinggirl(126).jpg (345 KB, 584x741) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirl(126).jpg
345 KB, 584x741
>>35989414
>might be
>>
File: le_pew.jpg (140 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
le_pew.jpg
140 KB, 900x720
>>35989414
>might be
>might be
>>
File: 1454379269397.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454379269397.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>35989414
>It always left me with the impression that women might be genuinely bad people.
>>
File: muffmutt.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
muffmutt.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>35989414
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2208x1242
>>35989414
>might be
Pro tip: they are
>>
OP its because it was the 13th of Feb. The day before Valentine's day. She was genuinely fearful that she might not have a date for Valentine's day and that outburst was her venting her frustration.

Can you imagine being a woman and hearing about all your friends Valentine's day when you couldn't find anyone to spend it with.
>>
>>35989991
Slightly, after a few rolls, went from nerdy loser w no friends to hanging out with a 10/10 and popular people and having a good amount of friends. Just don't let the drug take over your life, real easy to get addicted, and that will fuck you up quick
>>
>>35989355
>gymsluts are an accurate representation of half the entire human population
Do you morons ever stop to actually think before posting this crap? A lot of girls don't even work out in a gym, they actually just go outside. What makes you think female gymsluts are any different than male gymsluts?
>>
File: mylah.jpg (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mylah.jpg
164 KB, 900x900
>>35989414
>might be

dohohohohohoh
>>
>>35989433
You're at a club, you're no better than them. Its like when you guys complain about tinder not having any 10/10s- its a platform meant to help those who have shortcomings irl, including yourself.
>>
File: wat.png (272 KB, 342x468) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
272 KB, 342x468
>>35989414
>It always left me with the impression that women might be genuinely bad people.

i've got bad news
>>
>>35989598
Men are boys at heart
>>
>>35989355
yes
>>
File: 2.png (4 KB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
2.png
4 KB, 350x310
>>35989414
>might be
>>
File: 1453337064545.jpg (61 KB, 650x640) Image search: [Google]
1453337064545.jpg
61 KB, 650x640
>>35989414
>might be
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.