[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any MALE /fitizens/ ever been sexually harassed at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: JUST.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
Have any MALE /fitizens/ ever been sexually harassed at work before?

>fugly short girl at work
>she's mirin me hard every day even though I'm in DYEL mode
>she makes advances
>I nicely tell her I'm not interested
>still be friends with her, because I'm not a piece of shit

>she keeps telling me how attractive I am
>she legit told me I should send her nudes (as a joke haha)

If I was a fucking woman, this would be an office scandal. But I'm not.

Anyone else experience anything similar?
>>
>be DYEL
>in CNA class
>I get volunteered into being mannequin since I'm tall (6'0 lmao)
>teacher holds me for a while and tells me I'm very solid and big
>she can't look me in the eye anymore and stutters

Either she's embarrassed or likes me
>>
>>35961386
lel, I think she likes you bro
>>
Yeah, all the time. I really should file an HR complaint but whatever

Work in IT by the by

>Finance lady calls out to me from her office as I walk by
>"Anon! Could you come in here? I'm having some trouble with X"
>"Oh sure, be right there"
>"YEAH GET IN HERE ITS COUGAR TIME BABY"
>Costanza.jpg

>Bunch of Dr. Who loving old bats all love me at work
>Always calling me shit like "their boyfriend"
>"Oooooh your so cute, you don't have a girlfriend anymore right"
>Jesus lady

>There's a bar at work and somehow I've been designated as music picker there
>Literally multiple times have gotten thirsty ass emails "Had to compliment your picks :)"
>It's obviously fucking Spotify Radio

>There's a night where a bunch of us go to a bar for a going away party
>Two girls there (more than that but two relevant) one receptionist and one chubby creative
>Have heard people tell me that chubby creative is into me (and apparently makes a point of telling people, probably hoping it gets back to me) but IDGAF
>Ask receptionist if she wants to sneak out to smoke a J and we go
>From there, we head our separate ways
>Next day, rumor is flying everywhere that receptionist and I slept together after the party (Please, I never shit where I work)
>Thought about confronting chubby since she was the only other person to see us go, but she quits like that week

I know I've got more in teh tank too, but the point is bitches be nuts
>>
>>35961613
Jesus man. I'm always baffled by how offices are supposed to be this bastion of civilization and adult maturity, but 9/10 it's filled with pervy, fat, stupid, and lazy people.

Those women need to get a grip
>>
When I was 17 I had a boss grab my ass and chest. I then flipped the fuck out. He was definitely fired.
>>
>>35961281
>>35961613
Grill here, please DO open an HR case. I've been harrassed and assaulted several times and I can't stand seeing someone else having the same things done to them. These fucking losers should have a punishment for disrupting your fucking life and well-being.
>>
>be 17
>liftan
>fuck 24 year old waitress
>be 20
>still liftan
>no sex
>>
>>35961854
I'd like to, but as a guy I'd just come off as a pathetic loser who can't handle his own problems ;__;

>>35961865
I don't know what thread you think you are in.
>>
>>35961854
I'm the guy with the long post, I've thought about it but honestly the only possible reason for me to do so would be petty revenge as honestly no harm was meant by anyone.

If anyone ever got forcibly physical with me of course I would, but really awkward flirting is just embarrassing for them, doesn't change my day.
>>
i got one
>be at grocery store
>grabbing one of those 99 cent gallon jugs of water
>some fat bitch on a mart kart says something like "you can grab these jugs handsome!"
>look at her like shes retarded
>she says she was joking
i was more flattered than anything though
>>
>>35961944
that's uhhhhh.....really awkward.
>>
>>35961971
like i said it wasnt exactly that but something along those lines. all i remember is that i thought she was retarded for saying it.
>>
>work part time at walmart
it was during highschool dont judge me ;_;
>get interviewed for stocking job (working moving boxes in the back)
>interviewer says I'm very social and customer friendly
>I was just being polite and spoke the least amount of words
>get job but they want me in the front as cashier
>fat latina cashier who was suppose to mentor always subtly touching me
>asks me if I'm on the swim team because v taper lats
>passively asks about my free time to ask me out to movies
>tell her i dont like movies. lol
>invites me to a party
>tell her i have autism and social environments scare me
>comes up behind me while im scanning customers' items and rubs my back
>dyke working the sales floor asks me if i have a boyfriend or gf
>ask her why she's asking
>she responds "some of the sales floor guys think your cute. dafuq
>older black cashier lady hits on me and later
apologizes because shes afraid of sexual harassment.

moral of the story. dont work at walmart
>>
>>35961613
Me again, thought of some more

>Few years back when I first started working at this company
>Depressed at the time and gaining weight
>Really fat black (dunno why but I feel like that's relevant) girl comes up to me
>"Mmmm anon have you been putting on weight? Got some curves now, about the same size as me. Looking goooood"
>I may be fat, but I am a third of this lady's weight
>Literally what convinced me to start lifting

>New receptionist at work
>She's cool and all, but not really interesting enough to talk with beyond the usual "Hi" "Good Morning" whatever
>She digs me tho
>I have a drawer full of drawing, printouts, sticky notes saying hi, and all kinds of weird crap this girl has dropped off at my desk
>I literally just sweep it all into a drawer without looking, quit cluttering up my shit

>Some creative girl has a crush on me
>She's pretty funny tho (Or if I'm being dead honest she's funny to make fun of and for some reason she never stops me from doing this, yes I know I can be a piece of shit) so I swing by her desk every now and again
>At one point she invites me out to dinner with her and some of her friends for her birthday dinner
>Weird whim comes over me and I agree
>Get there, immediately she starts presenting me as though I'm her boyfriend
>Nuh uh bitch
>Basically just do my usual making fun of her routine because I want to establish we are deffo not dating
>Honestly I got pretty drunk so don't recall exactly what I said, but I get the gist I ruined her birthday
Ok, I feel pretty bad about this one but
>Next day she's asking how we can fix it as if I didn't just rip into her for hours on her birthday.

It's hard out here being attractive.

JK I literally have no idea why I get so much attention. I always rank 5-6 on rate me threads and while I deffo can be funny I'm usually being autistic and not talking to people. My best guess is that this gets misinterpreted as being "Mysterious" or sum shit cuz I really dunno.
>>
>>35962134
jeezus that sounds horrific

>>35962162
that sounds weird as fuck m8. It's odd this girl is so into you, and she doesn't care you make fun of her.

I have something similar. This girl I work with tells me a whole bunch of shit about her love life I NEVER asked for. Then when I'm like "wat" she gets all super pissed and fucking emotional over NOTHING.

Then the next day she tells me she loves me blah blah

she's craaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy
>>
>>35961281
No but I'm a male thats been raped by chicks...
AMA
>>
>>35962242

What color was the dildo they used?
>>
>>35962260
no penetration
>>
>>35962162
A lot of girls see taking the piss out of them as you being super confident and that turns them on. I managed to date a girl purely on the back of my ability to make her laugh at herself, some of them are crazy I swear
>>
>>35962242
Well um, this was about work.....but I'll bite. How the fuck did this happen. You say "chicks" like it's happened different times?
>>
>work for contractor for government
>moms friend got me the job
>shes in a super high up position making ~$150k
>im in decent shape, shes 240 lbs fugly
>comes by and compliments me all the time
>occasionally puts her hand on my shoulder
>im gonna be out the next week for a surgery
>tells me to give her my address so she can visit
>really dont want to
>made mom promise she wouldnt give it to her either
>coworkers all give me shit about
>"dont worry anon, shes gonna take care of you"
>>
>>35962232
Literally the greatest mystery of my life is "why are all these girls so into me". I know this sounds like some weird internet brag but it's really not, cuz it's never girls I would be interested in sleeping with or dating anyway. It gets really really aggravating if too many of them happen in a week.

>>35962278
It makes no logical sense. BUT THATS WIMMIN EH
>>
>>35961854
Guys have nothing to gain from coming forward with this stuff. It won't be taken seriously at best and at worst he'll be fired for being a troublemaker in the eyes of his employer.
>>
File: deathbysnoosnoo.gif (916 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
deathbysnoosnoo.gif
916 KB, 500x345
>>35962279
No, two at the same time. A girl I was fucking at the time handcuffed me and left the room and came back with her roommate

Roommate was 5/10 butterface and she had a popsicle and was rubbing it all over me. Started rubbing it on my dick and it fucking sucked. Did not want.

She started sucking my dick with the ice cold bullshit in her mouth and then other chick sat on my face and I almost suffocated.

Ugly girl jumped on ma dick and the other chick turned around so her brown eye was in my actual eye... still couldnt breath well

>mfw almost death by snoo snoo
>>
>>35962297
this sounds fucked dude. what is wrong with people?
>>
>>35962340
well, that sounds odd. like these girls were trying to be sexy, but completely oblivious how to.

>dick sucking but not wanting to

that's actually how I lost my virginity. I was wasted with a friend, and I blacked out to her sucking my dick. I went with it because I wanted to lose my virginity, but I don't remember agreeing to any of it :/
>>
>>35962395
congratulations, you were raped too!
>>
>>35961281

>Work in a very high end small inbound call center for a managed care organization.
>all cutie females, manager and director are male, and im male
>dyel tight slacks+oxford shirt mode
>most of the cuties are married
>mirin me hard all the time
>get free gifts and preferential treatment from coworkers
>director and manager jel
>qt next to me shows me unsolicited nudies on her phone
>"have you ever seen boobs like this anon"
>"ive seen a few in my day."
>was making 22/hr. Still quit because it was hella awk. Ended up working at a warehouse for 9/hr after that
>>
By a girl who can't seem to be able to send messages. Is it because she's blonde?
>>
>>35962162
I don't even know what the right response would be to that situation. Don't want to ruin someone's birthday but there's no way in hell you can give anyone the impression you're dating. I'm gonna go with she deserved to have a ruined birthday for putting you in that situation. Who even does that.
>>
File: help.jpg (21 KB, 425x412) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
21 KB, 425x412
>>35962406
>>
>>35962480
well shit. you must be pretty set on money....cause I'd put up a complaint before I walked away from a job paying that.
>>
>>35962517
Im too beta to raise a complaint. I had money then but im broke now. The mires were a small reason why i quit
>>
>>35962499
Yeah, I could have been more tactful but at the same time I was LIVID. Did you invite me out just so I could play fake boyfriend in front of your friends? I was willing to cut off our relationship there, just turned out that would take more juice than I thought.
>>
>>35962548
lawsuits on plaintiff's side are on a contingency basis. you won't have to pay for a dime. and termination based on reporting sexual harassment will warrant punitive damages.
>>
>>35962340
That... doesn't sound so bad.
>>
File: 1454814468946.jpg (26 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1454814468946.jpg
26 KB, 640x427
I am the one harassing the women
>>
File: 53180-Clever-girl-FcMG.jpg (70 KB, 388x295) Image search: [Google]
53180-Clever-girl-FcMG.jpg
70 KB, 388x295
>>35962395
you were raped. Dude, this is rape. You didnt say yes, Men have gone to prison for doing exactly what you just described.
>>
>>35962354
idk. thankfully i work in a dif building than her now.
>>
>>35962340
did you two keep fucking?
>>
>>35962627
>i went with it because i wanted to lose my virginity
sounds consensual to me
>>
>>35962627
I'm aware anon.....
>>
>>35962874
It's very much a grey area....I was fucking wasted. Girls have called the police for less.....
>>
>>35962896
neither of the situations are rape.
>>
>tfw only old women say im handsome

;_; f-fuck you guys
>>
I'm an oldfag and none of this shit happens to me. Autism doesn't go away with age or muscles.
>>
>>35962909
Okay. What is rape? Unwanted sex. Plain and simple. If she had asked me to fugg her completely sober, I probably would not have. We were both drinking. I blacked out. I WOKE UP to her sucking my dick. I SERIOUSLY do not recall telling her this was okay.

I'm not being a bitch about this, what's done is done and can't be taken back. But by text book definitions, my story, and the other guys story, are technically rape. Just because it wasn't forceful, doesn't mean it was wanted.
>>
>>35962945
you literally said
>I went with it because I wanted to lose my virginity
That is consensual by every jurisdictional definition in the united states. maybe not in california colleges (affirmative yes, etc.), but in every court of law in the usa it is consensual.
>>
File: 4L_JIsgeRVf.jpg (64 KB, 414x691) Image search: [Google]
4L_JIsgeRVf.jpg
64 KB, 414x691
>IT constant at some shit hospital
>have to instruct some 40-50 year old fat secretaries on new system
>tell one I am going to get a banana before the meeting because I am hungry
>loudly says "what, you want to give me your banana? XD"
>all the whales in the room laugh loudly
>visibly pouring spaghetti
>laugh awkwardly and keep head down
>never got the banana
>>
I work in a mainly male environment and I've never been 'mired.
>>
>>35962972
I too work IT in a hospital. It's always the group of ladies in their 40s-60s
>>
>>35963040
You just arent aware of it, post body
>>
>>35962971
whatever dude. "going along with it" is not the same as being whole heatedly into it. Also, you have my truthful feeling to play off of, if I was a woman and told this story, but skipped the part on how I felt, it would be an open and shut rape case. I'm truly not searching for sympathy, there is none needed. All I'm saying is it's not as black and white as you put it.

>>35962972
Why are middle aged whales so thirsty? They think it's cute or some shit.
>>
>>35962340
>the other chick turned around so her brown eye was in my actual eye

This is my fucking nightmare.

It's why I'll never do anything with handcuffs.
>>
>>35963061
>not the same as being whole heatedly into it
you dont have to be in order for it to be consensual. literally every factual statement you have made so far indicates that you were not raped.

>if I was a woman and told this story
you would get shut down by the cops also. no self-respecting state's attorney would pick this case up. literally no evidence. your own testimony, the alleged "victim," indicates that you have consented. regret is not equal to nonconsent.

source: lawyer

and this isn't a "whatever dude" situtation. telling people that you were raped when you actually weren't raped is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>35963138
You are putting words into my mouth.

I never said "I was raped help me help me" I was simply saying my experience was equal to rape in accordance with other rape cases.

There have been cases where woman have literally said they were too drunk to decide properly, and it was voted in their favor.

Does this make them right? No. But it still happened. I would never imagine pressing charges or any of that bullshit.

But at the end of the day the story goes: she initiated, I didn't know if I wanted.

I am a very submissive person, that coupled with alcohol made me extremely suggestive and I went along with what she did.

There was no force involved whatsoever, but I never told her it was okay to start giving me head, she just did.

This comes down to a philosophical argument in my mind. Does it count as wanted if I drunkenly rationalized it as being okay?

I do not know any law, and I'm aware that drunk people are usually held accountable for the actions.

I will say it again, If I was a woman this would be considered a case of rape. I'm no fucking SJW, I'm just trying to tell you I didn't verbally consent to any of it.
>>
No, I'm an engineer. Women don't exist in my professional life.
>>
>>35963248
engineering student here, this is my fear, there are two attractive girls in the whole class, one is apparently nutso and the other is straight assbergy
>>
>>35963138
also, take a look at this, page 5

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/pub_prosecuting_alcohol_facilitated_sexual_assault.pdf

"Third, sexual assault can occur when the victim was
too intoxicated to consent."
>>
>>35963248
Kek. I work around 90 percent women and have a mad crush on one girl in particular. Spaghetti engaged. I'd rather not have the distraction.
>>
>>35963138
>>35963279

I was quite literally black out drunk. does that seem "too drunk" to you? My rationalization of everything after is in a way a coping mechanism. I didn't want it to go down like that.

ONCE AGAIN, I am fine with it happening.

BUT BY TEXT BOOK DEFINITION, it may qualify as rape.
>>
>>35963233
>You are putting words into my mouth.
every single greentext quote was literally taken from your posts

>There have been cases where woman have literally said they were too drunk to decide properly, and it was voted in their favor.
this is not your case. in your case you were able to make a choice such that you were just "going along with it" (again, your own words), indicating that you were able to consent. you even had a motivation to consent - you "wanted to lose your virginity (again, your own words).

>I am a very submissive person
irrelevant

>made me extremely suggestive and I went along with what she did.
meaning that you consented

>There was no force involved whatsoever
yet another fact suggesting no rape occurred

>but I never told her it was okay to start giving me head, she just did.
irrelevant. she doesn't need affirmative consent from you

>This comes down to a philosophical argument in my mind
dear diary.

>I do not know any law
no shit

> I'm aware that drunk people are usually held accountable for the actions.
absolutely

>I will say it again, If I was a woman this would be considered a case of rape.
no you wouldn't. you literally just said that you dont know the law

>I'm just trying to tell you I didn't verbally consent to any of it.
that it not the law in any jurisdiction.

i would have a field day with you if you went up on the stand.
>>
>>35963311
by text book definition, it is not rape. go buy prosser, wade, and schwartz's Crimonal Law, 5th edition and find the page where it says that you were raped.
>>
>>35963269
Wut. Not him but I am an engineer as well. Can confirm, almost zero women. It's not a bad thing, work is not where I want to meet chicks. Work is for doing fucking work. Don't date coworkers.
>>
>>35963358
Word my nigga. They are a distraction.
>>
>>35963311
>ONCE AGAIN, I am fine with it happening.
meaning that it was consensual. rape involves subjective, not objective, assessment of the state of mind of the victim.
>>
>>35963402
>fine with it happening
>meaning consensual

Not him, but literally what? Just because he's fine with it doesn't mean he gave consent. Are you for real?
>>
>>35963422
yes i am for real. look at the rest of his posts. it is one fact of many showing that he consented to intercourse.

i'm a lawyer. this is a slam-dunk case.
>>
>>35963335
>>but I never told her it was okay to start giving me head, she just did.
>irrelevant. she doesn't need affirmative consent from you

How is this irrelevant? This is literally a sexual act I did not consent to.

>would have a field day with you if you went up on the stand.

ONCE AGAIN. I would never ever bring such a case to court to begin with, as I do not care enough to do anything about it.

Also, from your Law example : "If a person is deceived into consent, then it is not consent and a person can bring a claim. De May v. Roberts. This works for saying that you’re clean (sexually)."

I may have been deceived, I was black out drunk
>>
>>35962268
Then it wasn't rape, faggot.
Next!
>>
>>35963422
Apparently the law doesn't care about men's feelings, but it does women's

>>35963437
Just because I am anonymous on an online forum telling you my truthful feelings, doesn't mean you can ignore the actual situation. How would you know I was "fine" with this if I ACTUALLY brought it to court.
>>
>>35963437
I don't care about the rest of his posts, I'm specifically arguing your last one. Maybe in this case you're right that it wasn't rape. I'm just saying that giving consent and being fine with something are not equivalent. I could wake up drunk and confused to a girl sucking my dick and pass out again before I have time to make heads of tails of it. Then wake up and think "that was okay I guess". At no point in the exchange was consent given on my part. Again, I don't care what this means to the specific rape case being discussed.
>>
>>35963440

not him, but if he consented while drunk is it still ok?

what if a girl wants you to fuck her when shes hammered? is it still ok?
>>
>>35963440
it is irrelevant because whether you said she was allowed to does not factor in. you do not need verbal statements for the act to be consensual.

demay v. roberts is inapplicable here. it involves consent from a battery persepctive in a civil lawsuit during delivery of a child. google is not your friend when it comes to the law.

>I may have been deceived
deception is inapplicable here. there was no trickery.
>>
>>35962945
No its not you fuckin retard look up the common law and modern day statutory elements for rape. You weren't raped you're literally being a tumblrina
>>
>>35962340
Guess you didn't see eye to eye
>>
>>35963477
Thank you bro. This is what I am trying to argue. In his law example he states it says: "If a person’s actions give consent, then it is consent."

But it says nothing about the influence of Alcohol.
>>
>>35963502
On the contrary, anon.
>>
>>35963458
>How would you know I was "fine" with this if I ACTUALLY brought it to court.
because you just stated that you were fine with it in your posts. i would introduce those posts into evidence. think of the posts as a deposition. if someone said what you said in a deposition, then i would use it and butcher him/her on the stand.

you can change the facts of your stupid experience by saying that you were not "fine" with it, but that would completely change your situation.
>>
>>35963510
Non consensual sexual penetration UNDER FORCE OR THE THREAT OF FORCE
>>
>>35963498
how do you know? you were not there. also I feel your court case you cited, goes along with this: Obrien v. Cunnard
>>35963440

which says nothing about drunk decisions
>>
>>35963510
you are making it that straightforward you you say that you "went with it"

>>35963477
i agree. that by itself is not enough to swing the ball either way. that coupled with the other facts makes any pursuit in court frivolous and possibly sanctionable.
>>
>>35961854
What's wrong honey, can't handle the bantz?
>>
>>35963540
Why are you being so goddamn literal? Let's assume I actually wanted to bring this to court when it happened. I am not so stupid as to shitpost my story declaring the opposite of what I am trying to prove, on an Eskimo whale blubber crafting board.

Jokes aside, that was a dumb baseless counterpoint.
>>
>>35963566
you are talking about "facts" when the shit I say on here would NEVER be taken into account in this hypothesized rape trial. This conversation would never take place, because I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>35962336
You could only get fired if you work in some shit non-freedomland country. If you got fired after filing a sexual harassment complaint you would have lawyers lining up to take your case. However, I do agree that guys really shouldn't make a big deal out of it unless its something serious, complaining about being flirted with makes you look like a total bitch
>>
>>35963554
>how do you know? you were not there.
nothing in your "facts" indicate that you were deceived.

>Obrien v. Cunnard
obrien v. cunnard is inappliacable here. it is a civil case involving battery wherein a person was vaccinated. it has nothing to do with sexual assault or rape while drunk.

regardless - deception is not an element of rape, so you need to get off that subject. you will find no analogous case law re. deception.
>>
>19 years old Dishwasher whenever I was 19
>working part-time at some self-serve frozen yogurt place when they were popular
>manager is 18
>7/10 but probably 8/10 if she were Catholic or had goals

She started off just saying how she liked my butt, asked if I did squats (was DYEL at this point).

She started slapping my butt about a month after she got hired. I just smiled about it. Mostly because I didn't care, but also I felt kind of flattered.

Two months before she got fired, she started to grope it. It was really weird, especially when I would wash dishes at the front sink.

She was not fired for her sexual misconduct. I think she had a fight with the store owner over cheesecake bites or something.
>>
>>35963576
if you are sugesting that you want to change up the facts, be my guest - you could easily make a rape allegation by making up facts.

but based on the actual facts you have given me, you were not raped.
>>
>>35963616
I got that example from the source you cited, and seeing as how I can't drive to the library and cite sources, I am going off of whatever the google engine brings up when I include their book + rape.

THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE, AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE IS:
You have been incriminating me by the truthful statement I am telling you on this internet forum right now. If I actually had brought this to court you would have NONE OF THIS to base a testimony against me off of.
>>
>>35962945
DoJ defines rape as "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

You didn't get raped. At worst it was sexual assault.

However, as >>35962971 said you clearly state that you went with it and therefore consented.
>>
>>35963052
It's fucking horrible. I want to quit but the money is too good.
Good thing they are laying me off next month.
>>
>>35963662
> If I actually had brought this to court you would have NONE OF THIS to base a testimony against me off of.
absolutely. but if you tstified truthfully that you "went with it" in order to "lose your virginity" and you were "fine with it" afterwards it is not rape regardless of gender or level of intoxication.

also funny side note: you would be surprised as to what people say in depositions and on the stand. remember that we lawyers are professionalthat get people to break down and tell the truth through proper use of questioning and thorough investigations.
>>
just had sex while i was drunk lads then regretted it once i sobered up.

was i raped??
>>
>>35963673
it's not sexual assault either.

i am the lawyer that has been posting.
>>
>>35963697
Did she fuck your arse with a strap on?

If you didn't get penetrated it wasn't rape.
>>
>>35963697
no according to the law. possibly according to a particular poster on this board.
>>
>>35963673
Good! We are making some progress here! You admit that my statements aside, this could be considered a case of sexual misconduct.

And stop fucking using what I have said here as evidence against me. I've said it too many times, If I actually had a problem with this, I would never say those things.

The only thing I am trying to prove here is: this MAY be considered rape if it happened to the opposite sex in a different way. PERIOD.
>>
>>35963711
no but i didn't verbally consent, i just went with it.
>>
>>35963722
There has to be penetration to be rape.
>>
>>35963697
If you initiated it, or were fine with it while happening then no.
>>
Nice job raping the thread guys.
>>
>>35963735
>>35963673

WHY IS PENETRATION SUCH A FACTOR?

A man can get erect without wanting to, this is proven.

Saying otherwise is just as dumb as saying a women will not get pregnant if she doesn't want to from rape.
>>
>>35963704

I am a solicitor but the US isn't my jurisdiction.

Here in Australia under recent legislation if OP hadn't consented it would have been rape on the girls part.

I find it hard to believe that if the OP had actually not consented to the BJ the girl wouldn't be criminally liable for something.
>>
>>35963719
>Good! We are making some progress here! You admit that my statements aside, this could be considered a case of sexual misconduct.
that wasn't me. that was another person that doesn't know what they are talking about.

sexual misconduct is not a real thing.

>And stop fucking using what I have said here as evidence against me.
wat

> I've said it too many times, If I actually had a problem with this, I would never say those things.
if you would never say those things it would change the facts.

>The only thing I am trying to prove here is: this MAY be considered rape if it happened to the opposite sex in a different way
IN A DIFFERENT WAY completely changes the scenario.

you're basically saying: i wasn't raped but it would be rape if i make up facts that make it rape.

no shit. a person with a double digit IQ can figure that out. that isnt some intellecutla breakthrough.
>>
>>35963757
>A man can get erect without wanting to, this is proven.
this, god damn lolis
>>
>>35961386
dude fuck that bitch
assuming she's decent looking
>>
>>35963757
In order to be guilty of committing a crime you need to satisfy a number of elements.

In the case of rape the law holds that sexual penetration is one of the physical elements that must have occurred in order for a crime to be committed.
>>
>>35963764
hey solicitor! but you, as i know (i am a licensed US attorney), that consent is based on the facts. a quick review of the facts:

- got drunk
- girl sucked his dick
- "went with it" because he "wanted to lose his virginity"
- "was fine with it" after it happened
- did not say "please suck my dick"

based on these facts, it was consensual in the usa. given that you are also common law, it is probably consensual there too. especially without their consent must be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>35963791
that's an outdated recitation of the law in most jurisdictions.

i am the lawyer.
>>
>>35963773
>And stop fucking using what I have said here as evidence against me.

I am telling you to stop trying to say it wouldn't be considered rape based on the things I am saying here. Hypothetically speaking this conversation would NEVER take place if I was upset enough to bring it to trial.

> you're basically saying: i wasn't raped but it would be rape if i make up facts that make it rape.

No. What I am saying is, if I were a woman, and I woke up to being fucked, or getting cunnilingus, and I didn't consent, this MAY be considered rape by the courts.
>>
>>35963840
>and I woke up to being fucked, or getting cunnilingus, and I didn't consent, this MAY be considered rape by the courts.
yes - we would need more facts, regardless of gender.
>>
>>35963757
It's not. These fags don't know what they're talking about/are from some backwards shithole country/are b8rs.

Yes, you were raped. Consent can only be given by someone who is committed to an act of their own free will, and not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Additionally, you cannot be threatened or coerced into consent.

Think of it as if you were being interrogated by the police and they were trying to get you to confess. If you confess, but are drunk, it's inadmissible because you cannot consent.

Now were your raped in the archaic US DoJ sense? No.
Are the police going to do anything about it if you bring it to their attention? No.

And I'm not sure what the hell >>35963808 is saying about it being consensual. It wasn't. Consent is consent is consent. You can't enlist in the military when you're blitzed out of your mind because you need CONSENT. Same reason you can't enlist when you're 14.
>>
>>35963808
these "FACTS" are based off the testimonial I have given here, I would not bring it to court if I was "fine with it"
>>
>>35961281
If you reported this to HR it would be an office scandal.
>>
>>35962162
Dw mayne, this is just what happens when you leave your early twenties and enter the real world. I'm a six on a good day, ottermode, and at every single workplace there's been multiple women with obvious and awkward attraction. Worst was the fifty something receptionist who everyone hated, she was sickeningly sweet to me, but a complete bitch to everyone else. One day made the mistake of wearing shorts to work, fucking hell the comments one woman made about my thighs were so far past the border between banter and harassment. Would have though, I should hit her up.

The most awkward was when I was coaching a women's hockey team, every single year there was more than one with a crush. Got texts at midnight, and was hit on constantly. One girl in particular was very forward and it made it almost impossible to maintain integrity.

Don't get me wrong, I like the attention sometimes, but ffs this shit gets out of hand. And most of the time I just want to be left alone. This is how I know it's only the most fucking sad, lonely robotic autists that make threads about how attractive people have it so easy.
>>
>>35963808
I agree with you.

He clearly consented. I was merely curious what the girl would have been charged with in America if he clearly had not consented. As I said, in Australia she would be criminally liable for rape.

In Victoria (the state I practise in) the law regarding consent is no longer based on the common law but has been codified into the Crimes Act 1958 (Vic).

Per S34C (2) (e) and (k) the prosecution could make a week case that there was no consent. However, if on cross examination he admited he "went along with it to lose his virginity" the case would collapse there.
>>
>>35963855
>Consent can only be given by someone who is committed to an act of their own free will, and not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Additionally, you cannot be threatened or coerced into consent.
that is not the law. no jurisdiction follows that. did you go to john marshall or something?

>Think of it as if you were being interrogated by the police and they were trying to get you to confess. If you confess, but are drunk, it's inadmissible because you cannot consent.
confessions whie drunk are not legally analogous to consent to sexual intercourse.
> You can't enlist in the military when you're blitzed out of your mind because you need CONSENT
now you are relying on censent in contractual law. again that is not the standard for analyzing consent in a crimonal case.
>>
>>35963855
thank you. that's all I was trying to say.
>>
>>35963061
same reason guys are so thirsty
>>
>>35963855
yeah, if two drunk people have sex both of them get raped lmao
>>
>>35963866
Of course it would collapse at that Aus Bro. And as I am trying to explain to US law Bro, I would not give that testimonial in court if I was upset enough to go to court.
>>
>>35963859
>these "FACTS" are based off the testimonial I have given here
you're absolutely right. and they are powerful evidence against you

> I would not bring it to court if I was "fine with it"
you wouldn't be able to anyways
>>
>>35963877
he's wrong too. he went to a bad school, has not finished school, or just doesn't know the law.

>>35963893
then you are lying and that changes everything. raped is based entirely on the facts. your "testimony" or whatever you want to call it does not pass muster as a matter of law. it wouldnt even go to the jury.
>>
>>35963897
Are you completely incapable of thinking in the hypothetical?

You are so swayed by what I have said that it appears you can not fathom what I am trying to prove. If I was a woman, and I told you those circumstances that happened to me without explaining, it would make for a rape trial.

As a man, I am not saying I was raped. I am only trying to prove my first, only, and original point that it COULD BE SEEN AS RAPE IN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES.
>>
>>35963893
Then you would have committed perjury...

I don't get it, are you trying to say you could have falsely convicted this girl if you lied to the court and they believed you?
>>
>>35963924
>COULD BE SEEN AS RAPE IN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES.
the "circumstances" change everything. you can change the facts in your head all you want to create an outcome you want. but the actual outcome, what actually happened to you, does not constitute rape in the united states of america.
>>
>>35963944
Lawbro can you answer >>35963866
>>
>>35962162
>I always rank 5-6 on rate me threads
post pic
>>
>>35963924
did the girls know you were blackout drunk?
>>
>>35963891
I'm not going to spend my time arguing with (who I assume is) a lawyer.

From my point of view and knowledge of the law, he could not consent; therefore, he was raped.
From my department's SOP point of view, and apparently your district attorney for Smallsville County point of view, he was not raped.

Which I already had said.

Doesn't change the fact that if he came through the doors at my station at I'd show him pamphlets and support groups in the area as I would a by-the-book rape victim.
>>
File: literal.jpg (42 KB, 518x442) Image search: [Google]
literal.jpg
42 KB, 518x442
>>35963944
Okay captain literal. I concede. Clearly you are not able to grasp the concept I am trying to present to you.
>>
>>35963962
she probably would not be charged. charges for perjury or false alleations typically require KNOWINGLY makign false allegations
the kid here did not knowingly make a false allegation. something happened that made the boy feel uncomfortable. it just didnt amount to rape or nonconsensual intercourse.

btw i love aussie lawyers. you guys have made my firm a lot of money through referrals via QBE insruance and Qantas airways.
>>
>>35963968
I couldn't answer that

>>35963975
Thank you for understanding what US law bro cannot grasp.
>>
>>35963975
>From my point of view and knowledge of the law, he could not consent; therefore, he was raped.
your knowledge of the law is poor, then. do you actually practice law? is your school even accredited? did you even go to law school? because you have aptly demonstrated that you have no idea what you are talking about.

>>35963979
i do grasp it. i just want to make sure you understand that you were not raped. and being literal is essential to good lawyering. be entertain facts, not fantasies.
>>
>>35964006
>Thank you for understanding what US law bro cannot grasp.
he's not very intelligent just like you. dont EVER try to tell a lawyer the law. both of you are wrong. you would get laughed out of court.
>>
>>35961281
>tfw girls think that im gay because I do not show interest in them

Im just a lil bit autistic..
>>
>>35964034
Oh I understand it. But as I said, it was never my original point. In this day and age where a woman can give consent and then take it away, and a man can get in trouble, I am trying to make the case that; if people in positions of power are willing to accept such cases, then a case of the same events should be considered equally valid.

And I never gave verbal consent, and I assert that my "body language" consent is bullshit and outdated.
>>
>>35964005
Oh really? What do you normally practice in?

I do mostly insolvency work myself.

Also, do many of your colleagues lift? I'm the only one at my firm that does. Everyone else either cycles or runs.
>>
>>35964052
well now to say neither of us are intelligent is very much an insult sir. It takes intelligence to argue a point and provide valid sources, all while maintaining a coherent argument

At this point I think you are just trying to have a big dick contest, and I for one am insulted.
>>
>>35964077
You cannot consent to sex and then un-consent to it after the fact.

It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>35964077
>Oh I understand it.
no you don't. your analysis of the law above is embarassing. you don't even get actual law right, let alone an effective application of the law.

>In this day and age where a woman can give consent and then take it away, and a man can get in trouble.
yes you can withdraw consent, im following...

>I am trying to make the case that; if people in positions of power are willing to accept such cases, then a case of the same events should be considered equally valid.
they are not valid nor should they be valid. feeling icky and regretting sex like the little pussy that has been posting here is not rape regardless of gender.
>>
It's clear that all the pretend lawyers in here saying the drunk guy automatically consented because he went with it are just 1L's who took Crim last semester or this semester.

Any lawyer would go to Lexis/WL and show that a drunk person may not always be able to provide satisfactory consent for sexual contact.

This is a state by state determination.

Literally the first case on Lexis, and its from fucking KANSAS of all places. Not exactly a progressive liberal nanny state like California.

269 Kan. 10

I seriously hope you guys are just law students and not real lawyers. Because your rushing to judgment is not only poor practice, but it's also spreading false statements of ABSOLUTE FACT. Don't do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1280x960
>>35963965
Plz rate comment subscribe

And can you two shut the fuck up, your rape story wasn't on-topic in the first place.
>>
File: 1365465001.jpg (44 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1365465001.jpg
44 KB, 450x450
>>35963502
nice
>>
>>35961281
Yeah a tranny I work with told me she wants to suck my dick so I told her to fuck off. We don't work the same shift anymore but every time I see her she's always calling me handsome and shit. She's really close to the boss so I can't really do much so I just ignore her.

Yeah I know, >she
>>
>>35964088
>What do you normally practice in?
aviation and products liability. mostly defense side.

>I do mostly insolvency work myself.
good money to be made there. one of my buddies does that. pulled in a six figure bonus last year.

>Also, do many of your colleagues lift? I'm the only one at my firm that does. Everyone else either cycles or runs.
most of the young guys and girls lift. it fades away as people marry and have kids. then it's running.
>>
>start new temp job
>practicing my eye contact more to get more confident
>short fat mexican chick always staring at me
>keep practicing eye contact
>A week or two later she wanders over and starts talking to the girl i work with
>she always sneezes like 5 times in a row and i make fun of her
>she starts messaging me on the work messenger and i tell her shes weird and creepy , like not even in a flirty way.
>she starts telling me she has dreams about me at night and she shouldn't write what happens on the messenger
>keep telling her shes weird and creepy
>keeps trying to flirt with me over the messenger
>one day she doesn't show up , she got a new temp job and i sort of miss it, but realize that i'd rather die alone then fuck her

Seriously she would type the dreams sometimes to, i still have them saved at work.
I'd bet all my money right now if i had even typed half the crap she did and i said it to another girls i'd have been fired,sued, put on a sexual offender list and unable to get a job for the rest of my life

I still get some hard eye contact from some cute girls there, and i'm assuming it's not "why is this creepy guy staring at me" because they always sort of initiate it.
Wouldn't be the first time I've made that mistake though. Thats why i don't try and talk to any of them
>>
>>35964157
better haircut and you can easily be a 6/10

get a little leaner to lose face fat and you're easily a 7/10+

im serious my nigga
>>
>>35964103
> It takes intelligence to argue a point and provide valid sources, all while maintaining a coherent argument
i am a lawyer. i am the source. your sources, including your opinion and the cases you cited, are either invalid, mistaken, or inapplicable. the other guy is a cop. he does not understand the law. he just doesnt. he can say that he does. but he doesnt.

>At this point I think you are just trying to have a big dick contest, and I for one am insulted.
this is a metaphor for our respective arguments. your argument is weak (small dick). my argument is strong (big dick). that's why you're insulted.
>>
File: gg.jpg (57 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
57 KB, 400x457
>>35964139
>>
>>35964157
You look kinda weird man, sorta fem features. How fat are you right now?
>>
>>35964139
>It's clear that all the pretend lawyers in here saying the drunk guy automatically consented
nobody is saying that. we are using his admissions he made as a basis for our arguments, including:

- got drunk
- girl sucked his dick
- "went with it" because he "wanted to lose his virginity"
- "was fine with it" after it happened
>>
>>35963742
But we didn't penetrate it.
>>
>>35964198
Ahahah already working on the face fat

Yeah, I recently decided to stop getting my haircuts from my usual friend cuz while she charges next to nothing, they usually come out a lil dorky.
>>
>>35964199
Wow, he is calling us both unintelligent and you are still picking on me.

Clearly you have a very bad bias here.

Maybe you are as unintelligent as he says, since we are devolving into ad-homenims :^)
>>
>>35964213
I'm mad fem (but I love it)

200 at 6"3', down from 230 around November.
>>
>>35964166
is he hot
>>
>>35964139
>rushing to judgement

I'm not a US attorney so I shouldn't comment on US law but as I said in >>35963866 any case the prosecution could make in Australia re: lack of consent is critically undermined by the OP's admission that he "went along with it to lose his virginity."
>>
>>35964231
since all we have to base this argument on is our knowledge of the law and its applicaiton to the facts, an attack on your intelligence is actually very persuasive.
>>
>>35964157
you look like the berries and cream guy from the Starburst commercials with that haircut

please for everyone's sake get it cut differently
>>
>>35964175
>>she starts messaging me on the work messenger and i tell her shes weird and creepy
Was she saying creepy shit or did you call her creepy cause of the staring?
>>
>>35964238
Meh. He did his ass and lips and everything. And actually did it at expensive places not some basement. I guess a 6/10 which I'd say is pretty impressive for a tranny. I'm just not into that kinda shit though so it doesn't really matter to me.
>>
>work for the government and am literally the youngest person in my office by 15 years
>ladies always be mirin

>walking down hall
>"hey anon! Have you been training for a competition or something?"
>n-no
>"well you're so... Wide." Grabs my lats
>t-thanks

>in file storage with one of the better looking coworkers I have
>lift my self up between file cabinets
>"wow anon you're pretty fit"
>smile and show off, start doing dips in the file cabinets
>can hear her panties frothing like a latte maker
>>
If both parties are intoxicated and one "takes advantage" of the other, (who goes along with it) how is that rape or sexual assault?

Neither parties are able to "consent," and regretting it after the fact surely can't make it rape, right?

I had drunken, consensual sex with a grill when i was a bit younger (she initiated it) and she later told her friends that it was rape so she wouldn't have to take responsibility or answer to her jealous friend that was super into me.

She truly was nuts m8s, regret and a desire to not take for your actions does not equal rape, and in think law anon is completely right about
>>35962945

If she was sober and anon was blacked out, he wasn't able to give consent and upon waking, surely had the legal responsibility to say "no" but failed to do so.

But since she was also intoxicated, how does that affect her legal liability in this case?
>>
>>35964276
Ahahahahah yeah I feel that

Thanks for being straight on it yall
>>
>>35964305
none of what you said passes legal muster.
>>
>>35964256
Well as I said, and as he said, your intelligence was also attacked.

And another Lawyer has chimed in saying your argument may be questionable
>>35964139

So once again, you pick on me as I appear to be easy prey, not having a background in law. But do not dismiss my intelligence because I have not read the same subject matter as you.
>>
>>35964305
and that wasn't me (law anon).
>>
Can rapefags please go away
>>
>>35964300
this sounds unprofessional on all sides.
>>
>>35964316
I'm not trying to "pass legal muster."

I'm asking questions.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 397x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 397x455
>>35964300
>>can hear her panties frothing like a latte maker
Fuggen kek
>>
>>35964324
>And another Lawyer has chimed in saying your argument may be questionable
he actually agrees with me. you cannot determine whether there was consent purely on level of intoxication. he never analyzed the specific facts you gave us.

>So once again, you pick on me as I appear to be easy prey, not having a background in law. But do not dismiss my intelligence because I have not read the same subject matter as you.
you're right. im sorry for calling you unintelligent. you are uninformed, but you are probably very smart.
>>
>>35964351
Intoxication is not a defence.
>>
>>35964360
thank you.
>>
>>35964300
Also, there's been two separate women that would come up behind me in my cube and start rubbing my back.

The first was supposed to be my mentor. She was decent looking but I'm glad nothing ever happened. She would always take me out to dinner and buy me drinks all night.

The most recent was a nasty bitch in her 50s. She would always "joke" about being tied up and shit like that. Totally disgusted me but I always laughed it off. She finally got a job elsewhere.
>>
>>35964305
>>35964351
okay here goes:

>If both parties are intoxicated and one "takes advantage" of the other, (who goes along with it) how is that rape or sexual assault?
you need more facts

>Neither parties are able to "consent," and regretting it after the fact surely can't make it rape, right?
don't know. you need more facts

>I had drunken, consensual sex with a grill when i was a bit younger (she initiated it) and she later told her friends that it was rape so she wouldn't have to take responsibility or answer to her jealous friend that was super into me.
that really sucks, anon.

>She truly was nuts m8s, regret and a desire to not take for your actions does not equal rape, and in think law anon is completely right about (citation).
he is incorrect.

>If she was sober and anon was blacked out, he wasn't able to give consent and upon waking, surely had the legal responsibility to say "no" but failed to do so.
lets break this one down:
>If she was sober and anon was blacked out, he wasn't able to give consent and upon waking
correct so far, even though that is different form what he stated
> upon waking, surely had the legal responsibility to say "no" but failed to do so.
he does not have a legal responsibility to say no. that requirement is archaic and no longer black letter law

>But since she was also intoxicated, how does that affect her legal liability in this case?
it doesn't. voluntary intoxication is not a valid defense in a rape case.
>>
RAPE FAGGS FUG OFF YOUR SHIT IS SOOOO FUCKING AUTISTIC
>>
>>35964431
don't care i fucking love the law and it was a stupid thread about little faggot boys getting hit on anyways
>>
>>35961281

Yes, all the time by the HR lady. But she's up for a promotion to management soon, so I figure I'll wait until she outranks me and then sleep with her. Then the company can never fire me.
>>
>>35961281
Oh my god, this has happened to me at every job I've ever had, plus some of them inappropriate touching - like in college when I worked in a restaurant the kitchen Mexicans would not stop massaging my shoulders or just generally touching me when I told them not to.

It happens all the time regardless of gender, though maybe a little more to women, I don't know, I've never been any other gender. You either report it to a manager as a hostile work environment or you get over it.

Don't be a whiny attention whore.
>>
>>35964324
>>35964316

guys fuck off, you're derailing the thread. you will never come to agreement because you obviously dont see eye to eye

fucking law fags
>>
>>35964535
The thread was shit and deserved to be derailed.
>>
File: 1363590697591.png (35 KB, 426x304) Image search: [Google]
1363590697591.png
35 KB, 426x304
>work in a large factory
>majority women with most being 30-50
>be decent looking
>maintenance
>changing out a bearing under a stairway that wore out bad
>young (older than me) 25 yr old lady walks by
>thought she had the hots for me numerous times, would ask me to come over for minor maintenance stuff, and general flirty stuff around the line she worked
>see a few older women pointing and laughing
>assume I have grease marks on my face
>get up to go and find another bearing from the supply room
>run into the 25yr old's vagina
>she had propped herself up on the machine so she could be funny and have the other ladies on that particular line take a picture of her doing the V thing where women pretend to spread their vagina
>she falls and I barely catch her
>set her down, shake my head, and walk off
>jokingly mention something to my boss about it later
>next week I'm brought before the plant manager and fired
>don't understand why
>tells me I've been harassing the ladies and touching them inappropriately and specifically mentions the incident was why I was fired.
>go ballistic and get walked out
>call a lawyer and get the video tape of the incident from guardbro (every line had cameras to keep dumbass women from stealing)
>win my lawsuit and get a small amount of money
>work at another company and I tell everyone I'm gay so nobody even looks at me
>>
>>35964556
Don't be bitter you lost your fight.
>>
>>35964599
How did I lose? I'm the Australian solicitor...
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 158x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 158x244
>Tfw in good shape but ugly as fuck face so I never get harassed
Suck it plebs
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 1120x977
>>35963502

Holy fucking shit my sides
>>
>>35961854
Oh shut the fuck. I'm sure you cheated on your boyfriend at least once, you disgusting whore. Can't complain for anything bad that happens to you.
>>
>>35964707
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35964707
>being this sexually frustrated
Not even /fit/ could make you loveable, huh?
>>
>>35964707
>shut the fuck
Has the fuck been shut from you senpai?
>>
>>35964723
>>35964750
Why would you even whiteknight a girl on an anonymous board. You are like the retards commenting Facebook pics of celebrities
>>
A coworker who I was buddy-buddy with grabbed my ass and sniffed me really hard while we were out of sight for a second

It would of gone somewhere if she wasn't a chunker
>>
>>35964772
Dude, who gives a shit girls, you're the one I want desu
>>
>>35962517
That's not even the median income in the US... My first job after dropping out of college paid much more than that.
>>
>>35963697

Sucks to be you anon, that makes you the rapist in today's society
>>
File: 104.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
104.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>35964833
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35964860

>taking such a ludicrous statement seriously
>being this autistic
>>
File: AjySF.jpg (29 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
AjySF.jpg
29 KB, 349x642
>>35964907
>>
>>35962620
It wasnt... makes me wonder if rape victims half way think "it wasn't so bad" sometimes too :\

>>35962750
yeah for a long long time. Even when she had bfs I was still fucking her

>>35963097
Its not that bad desu

>>35963502
nice.
>>
>>35964557
>work at another company and I tell everyone I'm gay so nobody even looks at me

Kek what about the guys there? how do you deal with that?
>>
File: 1373851939576.gif (8 KB, 782x543) Image search: [Google]
1373851939576.gif
8 KB, 782x543
>>35964971
I get jokes from time to time, but if I know and respect the maintenance guys I work with I tell them that I'm not actually gay and just only keep up appearances around the women, paperwork, and management. none of that flamboyant shit though.

unsurprisingly, browsing /fit/ a lot while others are around is a great cover.
>>
>>35964175
This just happened to me, but with a MILF I've fapped to the thought of banging. She can't see my spaghetti over Facebook, can she? Because it's everywhere.
>>
>>35964925

And yet, you're still autistic.
>>
>>35964925
Fuck off reddit dyel.
>>
>be PT
>work in nursing home
>have good rapport with everybody
>have one lady who has dementia who has been hurting everybody recently
>she saw me talking to a different resident
>she slid her hand under my flat butt
>she was giggling the whole time

they mirin'
>>
>>35965065
Wow, the same ad hominem twice?

You aren't used to people disagreeing with you, huh?

It's ok, we have a hugbox just for you

>>>/po/
>>
>>35964175
Low test or just graduated or both?
>>
>>35961281
just fuck the midget
>>
>>35965104
>/po/ - Papercraft & Origami
>>
>>35965104

>still getting a response
>dance puppet
>>
>>35965104
You want a hugbox dyel? Please go back 2reddit where you came from little man. Do it now. Post back when you've done it, then immediately after exit out of my chan.

Kthx.

Sorrynotsorry.
>>
Five replies now with no actual counter, you really are bad at this
>>
>>35965143
>Sorrynotsorry.
>Kthx.

Are you a 14 year old girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 268x200
>>35965148
>>
>>35964707
>>>/r9k/
>>>/puahate/
>>
File: #groanzone.png (417 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
#groanzone.png
417 KB, 500x700
>>35961281
>female coworker begins to act super flirty
>comes up behind me, wraps her arm around my waist etc. etc.
>Barely know the bitch
>Her face is a solid 3/10
>She's several months pregnant
>And engaged to be married

I assumed she was feeling fugly due to the pregnancy and wanted a fug to feel attractive or some shit.

I never acted on it and it was a seasonal gig so we stopped seeing each other after a couple months.
>>
>>35964772
Lol the people who comment on celebrities facebook posts.

Seriously.
>>
>tfw the recent mires you've been getting are old ladies complimenting my dimples

o-okay
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>mfw all of you work with women
>mfw none of you have real jobs
>>
>>35965201
>mfw when you're probably some coal-cuck or oil rig slave, or general blue collar serf.
>mfw posting a face is effort
>>
>>35964157
you look like a stereotypical blonde twink

i have dated many women who have gay best friends that look just like you that always think "he's so hot"

creepy, entitled twinks...
>>
>>35965201
You just used the reaction face of a man who's boss is a woman.
>>
>>35965230
I am a blonde twink.
Yeah, it's a pretty good setup.
>>
File: 1431115872673.jpg (52 KB, 600x1139) Image search: [Google]
1431115872673.jpg
52 KB, 600x1139
>>35964723
>>35964750
>>35964760
>>35965164

t. fedora
>>
>>35965313
What the fuck is this meme used for now? Just for things we don't agree with?
>>
>>35965313
No, sperging out because there's a girl, and literally no other basis, is fedora.
>>
File: 1284157967356.jpg (21 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1284157967356.jpg
21 KB, 201x199
>get drunk and have sex with someone
>you weren't in control of yourself, it's rape

>get drunk and crash a car into someone
>you were in control of yourself, you're going to prison!
>>
File: how_about_a_nice_cup_of_rage.jpg (28 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
how_about_a_nice_cup_of_rage.jpg
28 KB, 340x444
>>35961281
I left a job due to this
>Be factory worker
>just over a year liftan, got them noob gains.
>yoga and calisthenics before I started lifting so hella booty.
>work with mostly females, I end up doing all the heavy lifting.
>there's always a comment about my arms or my ass.
>tons of "accidental" contact and the occasional straight up ass slap or chest touch.
>pull off hoodie before work and short comes up with it.
>"LOOKIT ANONS ABS! HEY ANON LIFT YOUR SHIRT BACK UP SO [other fem coworkers] CAN SEE!
>boss glares at me, his work crush is mirin, I'm sent to HR to explain I didn't do it in purpose...
>now they try to pull my shirt up all the time, start wearing undershirt tucked in.
>wear hair down at work one day, fat tow driver tells me it'd look better on her pillows.
>grin and bear all this shit, have a good woman and no interest in cheating, job pays alright and had good benefits.
>work shuts down early due to inclement weather.
>hey anon can I use your phone to call a cab? Mine is dead.
>give it to her and continue conversation with workbro about vidya gaems.
>she's still gone 15 minutes later.
>WTF? Takes that long to call a cab?
>find her outside talking to another coworker, they're both looking at her phone.
>she apologizes and gives me my phone back.
>weather clears enough for work to reopen, I go back and get a shitload of stares, lots of people I don't know apparently know me.
>summinaintright.png
>get there early same as everyday to eat my lunch, boss pulls me into HR.
>I had my progress pics on my phone.
>and some I'd send to my girl.
>basically just a shitload of nudes, she sent them to her own phone and her friends then deleted the messages off of my phone.
>the people she showed sent them to other people.
>I'm basically fucked.
>explain what happened, they're basically convinced I'm just a pervert.
>beyond mad at this point
>quit on the spot
>unemployed for 8 months, couldn't find work, my girl wants to kill those cunts.
>shoulda sued...
>>
>>35965375
Wait, why on earth wouldn't you fight that? People stole and shared your nudes and you just let bygones be bygones? It'd be not that hard to prove they texted themselves the messages at a time that you have an witnessed alibi for not having your phone.

This is just the story you told your GF right?
>>
Honestly, when I worked in mcdonald's I was probably the least sexy person alive. I was 22 at the time and this 30 year old Polish woman (who was quite playful), tapped my stomach and went, 'oOOohhh, abs... I like abs."

Of course, being in my McDonald's cap and all, fries started falling out of my pockets.
>>
>>35965375

why would you even give a single fucking shit? god youre a retarded faggot fuck off this earth nigga bitch nigga jesus christ wtf my face is numb
>>
File: 1406360589778.jpg (110 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1406360589778.jpg
110 KB, 500x608
>>35965375
what the fuck man
>>
>>35964557
i want to believe
>>
Man this thread reminds me of my high school days. I was pretty attractive, (even fucking dudes told me that, wtf) but I was recovering from acne so I had very low self esteem which sometimes bordered on outright hate for girls. There was one chick in particular, though
>accounting class
>literally every time she passes by, grabs my shoulder from the back and sort of pushes me aside
>touching usually gets me mad but this just too obvious and funny
>having Convo with younger dude
> she comes in like 'hey guys, whats up'
>younger dude looks up to me, I think, usually does what I do
>I stop talking, he stops talking
>we all sit and stare at each other for about 20 sec? (I was stoned)
>she says 'good talk' and leaves
She was probably the most forward, but the worst was the eyefucking from randos
>>
>>35965104
You leave the origami board out of this.
>>
>>35965375
This is why I never keep or take nudes on my phone. Too much damage control if it gets out.
>>
File: 1454305732431.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454305732431.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck dude.

>fat Mexican chick at work
>fun to talk to, always laughs at my stupid inappropriate jokes when talking shit
>asks to hang out multiple times, I decline or make excuses because co-workers
>finally hangout with, get drunk cool around
>catch feels, date, fuck more
>she dumps me
>three months later still get shit from co-workers but it's usually at her exspense or asking why I don't keep fucking her as fwb
>can't do fwb because faggot
>ignore all womem now, have gotten more fit and lifts improved because I work out more
>the iron never disappoints me
>>
>>35965406
I regret not suing, if only to clear my name, and I'm not the kind of guy to just fling nudes at people so no it wasn't a cover. I just felt It'd be better to leave and drop it all... anger issues and a ton of bullshit in my life already.
>>35965436
Because I was pretty much accused of being a sexual deviant and not a word I said was heeded the entire time they were talking the incident over with me, the bitches all got a story together so despite everyone knowing they constantly pulled bullshit with me I still got shit all over, I was fed up with a ton of other shit there by that point anyway.

I mean shit niggas... I just want to work and get a paycheck. Fucking sloots complicate your life without you even ever giving them the D.
>>
>>35965546
>>she dumps me
Can't get dumped if you don't date
>>
>>35962322
Because you are average/slightly above average and they feel you are approchable and a possibilty for them, if you were say a 9+ alpha chad they would be too intimidated to do this. Sorry if that burts your bubble
>>
Yes.
>coworkers talk about my ass and body constantly
>poke, bump into or blatantly grope my ass
>asked to leave early one day
>told to lift up my shirt to show my abs and then I'll get to leave.
>boss admits to hiring me for my looks
>gay coworkers hit in my blatantly all day
>everyone in our huge workplace knows my name
>haven't met most of these people.
>>
>>35962920
Yeh but this actually happens to you, their stories are just bs lol
>>
File: yuzuko_embarrassed.png (220 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
yuzuko_embarrassed.png
220 KB, 512x512
>>35961281
>work at Starbucks
>half of my coworkers are homosexuals
>the other half are middle-aged white mums
>gays mire aesthetics
>mums mire strength
>skip 3 years, now in grad school
>much bigger than before
>visit the shop I used to work at for a drink
>most of them still there
>they shit their pants when they recognize me
>gays ask me about my routines, etc.
>one of them says "damn anon you have a great ass, I'd love to grab a handful of that haha"
>spaghetti mode engaged
>"S-sorry I already have a bf"
>all of them wide-eyed
>some look disappointed
>grab my drink and excuse myself
>leave a trail of spaghetti behind me
>>
>>35965525
I normally delete the nudes, they just went through my progress pics and there were some I'd forgotten about...
But yea lesson learned.
>>
>>35965649
We dated for a few weeks, I even met her parents
>her dad bought me lunch
>>
>>35965685
My gay coworkers but me things constantly...
One offered me a year of membership paid for if I switched to his gym.
>>
>>35965713
>I even met her parents
Why would you do that to yourself? Were you considering marrying this girl?
>>
>>35965690
Actually most of these stories are pretty tame, they're more unwanted mires than harrasment
>>
>>35965731
Accept, wait for him to buy you the membership, tell him you're not gay and talk to him about fucking girls all the time. Free membership and he backs off because gay people are allergic to vagina.
>>
>>35965731
should've taken that up bro
just pretend to be gay so he'll be your gym buddy and when your year is about to run out ditch the homo lol
>>
File: 1453163868982.jpg (80 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
1453163868982.jpg
80 KB, 500x304
>>35965739
I was hungry and she invited me to lunch.
And she lives at home and I stayed the night a few times.

I fell for her pretty hard senpai, I think it was just because I hadn't dated in a long time and I was a virgin and she kept fucking me. I just liked them relationship feels.

I think she just wanted to fuck me, it got to serious for her and she bailed.
For the best, fat chick that smokes, older than I am and still lives at home because she's in school...
>>
>>35965778
Don't worry family, even though you got dumped you come out on top. Now go get that squat booty and pick up some fit chicks that don't smoke.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.