[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
I want to be happy and fuck lots of grills while I'm still in my 20's... Finally starting to get a chance, dating a 19yo, tumblrite, gains goblin. Still think I love her, still tell her I'll try to work on our relationship. Know it's over... Just tell me to end it... Need to quit being a pussy
>>
>>35711615
You can make it work for a few more years. Don't give up on her
>>
>>35711655
I'm 21 and don't want to... I want to fuck other women. She's 19 she thinks Severus snape was only ever mean to Harry Potter to be mean to him... Like Dafuq? Clear emotional and psychological hardening considered to be mean and inconsiderate... She's never gonna make it at her current maturity level, but I still can. There could be people who I'll have better conversations with and possibly just be happier in general with... It's been 18-19 months btw we live together and our lease is up in 2 months. I shouldn't string her along if I feel this way right? If you love someone let them free and all that? She had no self confidence before I met her and she doesn't workout/ has knee problems because of it, even her doctor had the same issue and told her how to work on strengthening it months ago, she's never done the exercise once. I healed injuries with yoga and lifting before I met her I know she could do it... She's just not there mentally
>>
>>35711615
>>35711729
shes not worth it breh. just wait til your lease is over and break up with her then. itll be easier that way
>>
>>35711615
>>35711729

wtf are you drunk or something? get off the internet and take control of your life when you sober up.
>>
>>35711999
For real but I feel like I'm being dishonest not that I can afford fucking breaking my lease like should I just not tell her and be like yeah I wanted it over months ago
>>
>>35711729
>>35711729
>There could be people who I'll have better conversations with and possibly just be happier in general with
You're allowed to have friends, man. You can join the debate club at school. Expand your social circle.

Everyone believes in things that they want to believe in. Tolerate it your girl's differences or end it. By the looks of it, both of you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>35712013
Nope been going over it like this for the past week but you're right, I'm trying to take control just wanted some sick kunt input, we're all gonna make it bro, I'm trying
>>
>>35712040
Yup, she's 19 I'm 21. I'm way too young for a ltr. It's our first relationship but I got used a lot by grills growing up so I always knew it would end.
>>
Someone tell me whats wrong with his nipple
>>
>>35712131
Haha nuthin, that's a cigarette burn :p
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.