[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /fit/ famiglia There are a lot of threads about how since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: H-hold me fit.png (199 KB, 1200x1332) Image search: [Google]
H-hold me fit.png
199 KB, 1200x1332
Sup, /fit/ famiglia

There are a lot of threads about how since becoming /fit/ your lives have changed, and almost all of them focus on the positive. However, how it has impacted you negatively?

For me:

>Had gf
>I really started taking fitness seriously
>Couldn't stay over at her place because all she had to eat were simple carbs and pastas
>She got insecure when I brought chicken and protein powder
>Doesn't understand the bond between gym bros and why I can't skip workouts to hang out with her
>Constantly wanting me to go drink with her friends
>Ended up dumping her to focus on gains because it's more important to me than she is
>Going through personal existential crisis because I think that's shallow as fuck but I can't help feeling a feel
>Currently going for Husbando mode
>>
>>35660895
She was dragging your foot from what you want in life, I think what you did wasn't shallow. If she cared about you she would have supported you.
>>
not much other than

>having to quit tennis because I didn't like it anymore, would have gotten injured
>still can't wear t-shirts because of being so fucking sweaty
>bd although it's kind of going away

everything else is good
>>
File: feefifo.jpg (39 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
feefifo.jpg
39 KB, 636x477
>be me
>lifting for 2 years, getting gainz
>moms in hospital
>she has cancer and is going to die soon
>visit her
>i visit her everyday, one day she tells me to bring her favorite cookies we would eat when I was a kid
>bring her them
>she is happy, tears of joy, opens them and hands me one
>"oh no thanks mom i'm cutting"
>she says "what honey?"
>i try to explain to her how i can't break my diet of essential nutrients if i ever want abs and defined muscles
>she just kind of laughs but when she laughs her cough cuts through
>she tries to eat some of the cookie, but cant all the way
>"please anon just share one more cookie with me"
>tell her no i can't
>she tries to convince me more
>call her a gain goblin
>tell her she's killing my gains
>she says that i'm "killing her"
>she died the next day
>mfw I wouldn't share a cookie with my mom for gains

Not sure if positive or negative.
>>
>>35661019

Pls be a fgt troll
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>35661019
Top bantz senpai
>>
>>35661019
Dumb bitch was dragging you down.
>>
>>35661019
holy fuck

i actually got kind of sad at first
>>
File: madapple.jpg (10 KB, 278x273) Image search: [Google]
madapple.jpg
10 KB, 278x273
>>35661019
>>
>>35661019
nice pasta m8
>>
>>35661019
SHOO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.