[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: Hzms34f.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f.png
102 KB, 746x717
Share feels that are giving you a motivation to lift hard

>be me, 18y/o virgin HS fag (senior year)
>this girl, 8/10 classmate (small tits but cute face and amazing ass) is sitting next to me
>during the lessons, she is always playing with my hairs, caressing my back, putting her head on my shoulder, whispering things in my ear etc
>simply, she acts like she is very interested in me
>but outside of school (for example at parties), she acts like I'm a fucking stranger
>never looks at me, only gives me short, cold answers, even leaves the room when I get too close
>bonus: she hugs and cuddle with other guys, usually two or three per evening
>but on the next day, when we are at school, she acts like she is all over my dick again

What should I do, fellow /fit/iziens? This isn't the case she is exploiting me, I don't help her with school in any way. Bitch just know I'm virgin beta fag and she is just playing with my feels. If I'd make a move, she'd probably refuse me and then tell everyone in the class, that I'm loser (she is that kind of girl). Unfortunately, I'm so pathetic I fall for it again and again, persuading myself that this time it's for real. Go to sit somewhere else isn't option too, as we have fixed sitting plan and I'd have to tell proper reason why I'm doing this. It's just killing me internally.
>>
Tell her to fuck off
>>
>never looks at me, only gives me short, cold answers, even leaves the room when I get too close
>bonus: she hugs and cuddle with other guys, usually two or three per evening
> If I'd make a move, she'd probably refuse me

You know what's going on and that's already a good thing, i fucking didn't in a very similar situation and actually made a move (and got shot down)
You can
a) try to force yourself to not get feels for her (hard mode but the best thing on the long run)
b) make a move (you already know what's going to happen, but once you are sure she doesn't like you that way you can move on easily)
c) idolize her and lift for her everytime you got to the gym without letting her know your feelings (you're gonna fuck yourself up emotionally but i guarantee you are gonna make some sick fucking gains)
>>
>>35628370
You're dealing with a typical attention ho. Don't give her the satisfaction of giving her your attention. Disregard women, acquire gains.
>>
>yesterday
>showering with gf
>oh anon there's some acne on your back
>you're not using steroids are you haha
<do i look like it?
>no haha :)

:(
>>
>>35628370
This is a power game she is playing with you, and you're clearly loosing
>>
>>35628437
To append this post, the sick gains of option C are fleeting and can be easily reversed by the realization that the fairy tale will never unfold. Side effects of option C may include, mild alcoholism, weight gain, crippling depression, and adding netorare to your tag list in addition to German (just to justify the fap).

But seriously, move on, get shot down, and deal with the truth. Also, leave 4chan. It helps.
>>
My girlfriend was raped in front of me and there was nothing I could do.

That will never happen again.
>>
File: 1400448073131.jpg (279 KB, 1300x1734) Image search: [Google]
1400448073131.jpg
279 KB, 1300x1734
>>35628565
>>
>>35628565
Jesus Christ, dude
>>
>>35628565
You should have had a gun you loser
>>
>>35628565
How the fuck did that happen? I don't know what I would do in that kind of situation.
>>
File: 409.gif (787 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
409.gif
787 KB, 256x512
>>35628565
>>
File: 1444245775944.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
1444245775944.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>push lawn aerators up and down hills all day for 4 months
>legs still look like shit
>>
>>35628873
because you're doing reps for endurance
>>
>>35628452
sorry bruh

related note i have bacne too, any tips on getting rid of it?
>>
File: 1427041840103.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1427041840103.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>35628565
uh... greentext?
>>
File: chandler.gif (1006 KB, 337x240) Image search: [Google]
chandler.gif
1006 KB, 337x240
>>35628565
>>
>>35628565
This right here, is my fear.
Not being able to protect and kill for those that you love.
>>
>>35628452
kek
>>
>>35628370
Quit being a shoulder to lean an and alpha up, tell her to piss off or hop on that dick. Srsly.
>>
THE ONLY ANSWER
>>
>>35628370
spend your time going after someone who isn't a cunt.

Wait until college, anon. Shit is so much better here.
>>
>>35628999
No it's not
>>
You should stay away because she's playing games.

But you won't, you're gonna get burned one way or another. Even if she fucks you you'll fall in love with her and then lose your mind when she doesn't reciprocate.

Then you'll eventually get over her and be a stronger person.
>>
Next time she leans on you or is touching you just straight up ask her "why are you all over me in class but act like I'm a stranger outside of school?" Say this completely neutrally. Not too loud so everyone starts listening to the potential drama but not really soft either. After you ask her turn back around and pay no more attention to her at all in class or out. Don't straight up ignore her but if she's touching you in class just move away slightly.
If she doesn't make a move on you next party or what ever just continue to ignore. She was giving you attention in class because she was bored, it had nothing to do with you
>>
>>35628518
But hey, once hes fit he will find a whole lot better girls than her, and just move on to pussy land
>>
>>35628565
You got my attention

Now its story time
>>
>>35628370
Questions OP:

Are you good friends or something? Just friends? Do you have feels for her? Are there others you are (or can) be interested in?

Either way: just man up and tell her to stop that shit. Girls respect guys that say what they want and ESPECIALLY that tell bluntly to fuck off/ain't gonna take that shit.

Why? This shows them you're having a fucking spine.

Just do it! And report back.
>>
>>35628370

>Graduate college
>Get job in Miami, 52k starting
>Need to be cut all year round for them beach bitches
>>
>>35629438
Don't do this for christs sake! You'll come across as some beta type that doesn't know what is going on.

But you could go this route but instead of being neutral and quiet be loud and expose her. But don't make a hysterical scene. Be cocky as you wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>35629566
That's what I was trying to say. Like don't make a scene, but make it clear that he doesn't give a fuck about her little game
>>
>>35629729
Okay anon, but...

>neutrally
>not too loud

That would be wrong. He should let her know he doesn't like it (so not neutrally) and he should say it with some force (not quietly)!
>>
File: somethings_got_to_give.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
somethings_got_to_give.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>Start studying for MCAT last August
>Get gf
>Everything going well whatever
>Taking the test next week
>Nervous as hell all I want is to study
>Keeps saying she wants to hang out and getting mad I won't
>Literally every day for two weeks
>Finally indulge her
>"Why are you acting so tired and ignoring me, can't you ever even be nice"

Brehs I want off this ride
>>
>>35630006
i always lol at people who want gf's. i mean, it's ok but u gotta get a sperg one that doesnt like to go out.
>>
File: Tin_1744eb_5713997.jpg (42 KB, 375x667) Image search: [Google]
Tin_1744eb_5713997.jpg
42 KB, 375x667
>>35628370
I watch GDP, my motivation to lift comes from wanting to fuck girls like that some day.
>>
>>35628565
Guts?
>>
>>35628999
Trips for truth
>>
File: 1447775537374.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
1447775537374.png
587 KB, 625x918
>>35628565
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.