[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lose 10 kgs in 2,5 months >get back to the same weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>lose 10 kgs in 2,5 months
>get back to the same weight after it
Went 85 to 75 now same fat guy again.I made a hardcore diet with only pullups.
>>
File: 1404360502138.png (213 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1404360502138.png
213 KB, 442x341
That's what you get for doing some "hardcore" meme diet instead of making an actual lifestyle change that you can keep up with
>>
>>35615128
Nice one faggot, you failed.
Last year I lost 12 kg in 12 weeks from Jan-March and kept the fat off all year.
Now im pushing for a second cut for the next 3 months, already lost 3kg in two weeks.
Its easy, count calories, eat fresh Jarred
>>
>>35615169
that the next step fagget.
Seems like you've never been fat

>>35615128
I did this too last year, except in ~5-6 months.

I went from 85 to 68, now I'm back at 75+.

I learned 3 things.
Being skinny is really nice.
If you don't lift you're not attractive.
I lost a lot of muscle during the diet, and gaining that weight back fast was dangerous.

Now I eat healthier, exercise a little and lose weight slowly but much more steadily.

Also I'm not moving back with my mother for any amount of time longer than 3 days.
She managed to ruin 8 months of diet in less than 60 days.
>>
>>35615911
>She managed to ruin
And you're calling other people "faggots". Your mom didn't ruin shit, your lack of focus did.
>>
>>35616070
>lack of focus

You can call it whatever you want, but she guilt tripped me into eating ALL her badly cooked food every day.
Eventually I got used to eating like a fat fuck again.

Also I had no choice on the food.
The only mistake I did was thinking that my mother would understand my problems and help me improve my life.

Also I started losing weight again after moving back on my own.
That's not a coincidence.
>>
>>35616121
anyone's fault but your own. youre gonna be fat forever with that shitty attitude m80, count on that. a man does not blame his physical fitness on his mother's cooking. underage does do this however. how old r u sonny?
>>
File: rb.jpg (46 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
46 KB, 482x720
>>35616121
>she guilt tripped
>I had no choice
Sounds like being fat is the least of your problems. Quit being a bitch or you'll always fail in the long run and you won't even understand why.
>>
>>35616411
>Quit being a bitch
This pretty spot on actually.
It took me a lot of effort to quit being a bitch and do what I have to do.
Now my life is slowly and steadily improving.
My health issues, diet, social skills, income etc.
>>
>>35615128
how exactly do you eat those "pullups"?
>>
>>35616121
>she guilt tripped me
oh boohoo. does mommy still wipe your ass for you after you poopy, fatass?
>>
>>35616656
You're underage and neglected by your parents.
You can go fuck yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.