[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creatine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Creatine.jpg (202 KB, 413x500) Image search: [Google]
Creatine.jpg
202 KB, 413x500
How adddictive is Creatine?

Could I use a little to try it out and stop cold turkey, or would I have a bad time?

Some kids at school have been selling it out of their van and all my gym buddies have been pushing me to 'try it' with their needles.
>>
File: 1450196433546.jpg (486 KB, 800x952) Image search: [Google]
1450196433546.jpg
486 KB, 800x952
>>35555138
I had a life, friends, family before creatine.
It was so innocent to begin with, just a few grams to help with gainz. but it got worse and worse until i - I left humanity behind.
I am now a a shell of my former self, I am nothing l am simply a Hulk in the wasteland that is life with creatine

never creatine op
>>
File: Creatine - week three.gif (84 KB, 427x334) Image search: [Google]
Creatine - week three.gif
84 KB, 427x334
>>35555138
>How adddictive is Creatine?

Not at all, but don't ever run out.
>>
>>35555138
Buddy, creatine is one of the hardest to quit substances on earth. There won't be "just one time", trust me. It's not even about addictiveness, in fact creatine is surprisingly slightly less addictive than cocaine, even. No, it's what happens to your body when you quit: Your creatine engorged muscles will start clamping and cramping around your bones when you are no longer taking the substance to support your huge muscle mass. The pain is described as one of the worst things a human can endure, "like a commune of bullet ants stinging all over your body" or "it's as if your whole body is having a cluster headache 24/7".

There have been a few survivors that have managed to quit creatine, but all the cases have required years of lowering the doses and methodical cycling with HGH, Tren, and horse grade muscle relaxants. And after that treatment, you are probably fucked for life, both mentally and physically.

So trust me, kiddo, one doesn't simply quit creatine. Stay away from that stuff, it's not worth it.
>>
File: abc_wn_team_100822_ms.jpg (40 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
abc_wn_team_100822_ms.jpg
40 KB, 413x310
"I still think it is creatine. This is why its use is banned by many trainers. At the same time it is heavily promoted, also by some trainers as well as by nutrition stores," Dr. Thomas L. Schwenck of the University of Michigan told ABC News.
abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/creatine-lead-compartment-syndrome-cluster/story?id=11460511
>>
File: Autumn-Klein.jpg (31 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
Autumn-Klein.jpg
31 KB, 477x358
"The criminal complaint indicated that Klein may have been trying to get pregnant and that Ferrante suggested drinking creatine might improve their chances, even though it's not known to help reproduction. But the complaint also suggested that Ferrante suspected Klein of having an affair."
wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/lawyer-cyanide-suspect-will-ok-extradition-to-pittsburgh/21223502
>>
>>35556009
He should have recommended her rohypnol, handcuffs, and a cattle prod to increase the willingness of the potential impregnators.
>>
File: qaQKsbR.jpg (48 KB, 620x284) Image search: [Google]
qaQKsbR.jpg
48 KB, 620x284
>>35555138
could someone upload that study about creatine the CIA made in the 60s? it's fucked up
>>
>>35555954

What is compartment syndrome really? The way wiki describes it makes it sound like 20 other things with similair affects.
>>
>Trying this hard to be funny
>>
>tfw quitted creatine because run out of money
>tfw have to take a 6 month hiatus from gym
>tfw anxiety and depression for six months
>tfw managed to get money for a 6 month membership
>tfw I could have gotten a 1 year membership if I worked for a little while
>tfw just bought a 1kg creatine canister

I wish I've never listened to those guys at the gym
>>
>>35555138
>low-quality bait
>>
>>35556865
>Some kids at school have been selling it out of their van
>bait
pick 1
>>
>>35557461
>bait
>bait
Pick both
>>
>>35556703
>>35556865
>>35557461
>>35557862
Creatine denial
>>
>take a micro dose of creatine before gym
>don't really notice a difference
>take post creatine supplement
>tastes funky and even funkier burps
>now I just take it if I remember to, which is less than half the time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.