[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink a 2 litre of pepsi >an hour later, hit such a massive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1451236329402.png (230 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1451236329402.png
230 KB, 500x427
>drink a 2 litre of pepsi
>an hour later, hit such a massive wave of dizziness I feel like I've shotgunned 9 beers at once and it just kicked in
>google this
>low blood sugar
>been eating like shit and putting off being healthy for years
>27 now and either diabetic or hypoglycemic or worse

I guess the time is now. I mean, if I I don't, I can say goodbye to a foot or two by the end of my 30's and god damn i just dont want to do that.

Is there any hope for me or should I just kill myself?
>>
>>35508542
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . .that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>35508542
are you balding? just curious
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
>>35508553
>>
File: sticky.gif (905 KB, 328x480) Image search: [Google]
sticky.gif
905 KB, 328x480
>>35508542
>>
>>35508578
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . .that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>35508542
Ya dude just start eating healthy. Believe it or not, people have reversed type 2 diabetes with diet. If you're only prediabetic and not quite diabetic yet, you have a 99% chance of making it if you just start regular exercise and fork put-downs x F. You just have to not eat garbage.

If you really think you have a condition, go to a doctor and get your shit checked out immediately. Regardless, you should Google and look into eating a healthy diet, perhaps one specifically designed for treating type 2 diabetes, and begin exercise.

You're only 27 dude, your life is not even remotely over. You've made a lot of shit choices so far but it's never too late to turn it around. I know people who were in your situation in their 50s and were able to make a full recovery with a good diet. We're all gonna make it, you just gotta put in the effort.
>>
>>35508542

Weight and height?

Also, read the sticky.
You're right tho, if you don't start now then you'll likely pummel into a tormenting existence from which you'll find it almost impossible to escape. IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>35508586
never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>35508610
>>
>>35508616
>>
>>35508568

why yes i am

do you have an idea of who i am
>>
>>35508625
>>
>>35508594

5'11, 279 pounds
>>
>>35508586
Not sure if this is OC but I'm going to be shitposting this as pasta for a long time to come: ^)
>>
>>35508632
no, i have no idea who you are. it's just that i've noticed a correlation between diabetes/insulin resistance and balding in young men
>>
>>35508648
>>
>>35508654
>
>>
>>35508654
>>
>>35508589

Thanks man. Seeing a doctor tomorrow. I'll post an new thread at around this time minus two hours. I doubt you'll see it but i'll use the same OP image...
>>
>>35508662
>>35508665
>>
File: melons.jpg (554 KB, 1485x1556) Image search: [Google]
melons.jpg
554 KB, 1485x1556
>>35508542
>>drink a 2 litre of pepsi

In how long of a time period? over the course of a day? that's pretty gross dude.

246g of sugar, 900 calories. wait
>an hour later
did you fucking down the whole bottle at once? Jesus CHRIST

2 and a half times your RDI of sugar, 45% of your RDI of calories in one fucking bottle at once? fuck you!
>>
>>35508542
Hey dude
Switch to Pepsi Max at least, you'll notice a huge difference
>>
>>35508705
>not being on a 5k dirty permabulk
>making it
Pick one
>>
>>35508739
>only 5k
>laughlaosians.avi
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.