[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my brosplit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: awoman.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
awoman.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
push day
>5x5 incline bench
>5x5 close grip incline bench
>OHP 5x5
>maybe some planks or shit
>5 miles at 220w on the bike

Pull day
>3x5 dumbbell curls(warm up to be h)
>5x5 dumbbell rows
>alternating pull downs and close grip pulldowns 5x5
>3xmax cable pulls
>5x5 lateral dumbbell raises
>5 miles on the bike at 220W

if I get to the gym while not rested for every P or P then I do deads, cleans and front squats and skip the bike. Seems pretty legit to me.

>pic not related
>>
>>35505101
It shit.
>>
>>35505101
since when is that even a brosplit?
>>
>>35505101
>skipping leg day

literally kill yourself.

just fuck off, read the fucking sticky and then kill yourself so that one day i can find your grave and post a note on it that says "didn't read the sticky" im so fucking sick of people like you, you come here, at the worst time of the year to ask stupid questions, and ask shit that could be answered by reading the fucking sticky. look at it you cunt. its right above that insane meth'd out velociraptor running across the screen. he's there for you bro, he's running all day and all night just so you will take 5 minutes to read the fucking stick your fucking program is shit, you're shit, you're never going to make it. go fuck yourself

and if i ever see you post your shit routine without legs again i will fucking shit on you bro, and by bro i mean never my bro.

don't ever post here again faggot
>>
>>35505101
That's a Push/Pull, not a brosplit. And it's the worst Push/Pull I've ever seen.
>>
Try >>35489411 if you want good advice.
>>
>>35505144

I go ham on the bike, bro leg day is not a concern

>>35505151
what's wrong with it? I feel like I hit arms and chest and shoulders all the way around without doing a shitload of exercises

>>35505121
All I want is good muscles on my chest, arms and shoulders and not to have a weak core, how is that not a brosplit
>>
>>35505197
ITS SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE SKIPPING LEG DAY.

LMFAO GET THE FUCK OUT.

YOU LITERALLY THINK A BIKE IS GONNA MAKE UP FOR NOT WORKING YOUR POSTERIOR MUSCLES LMFAOOOO

listen to the advice you're given or fuck off with your shit routine. i've told you why it's shit so shut the fuck up and change it. add deads and squats you fuck
>>
>>35505197
brosplit is doing each body part once per week what you're doing is ordinarily called PPL (push pull legs). minus legs for you
>>
>>35505506

i do legs once in a while but honestly the whole chest/arms/shoulder thing is working out, numbers go up every week
>>
Amazing bait thread OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.