[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be American >get fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Obese-America-300x199.jpg (19 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Obese-America-300x199.jpg
19 KB, 300x199
>be American
>get fat
>>
it's impossible
>>
File: 1406663260692.jpg (19 KB, 320x393) Image search: [Google]
1406663260692.jpg
19 KB, 320x393
>tfw american and fit

I'm glad to be in the minority.
>>
>go to Jason's Deli for lunch for first time in a long time
>surrounded by planets, mostly women
>order a plate for the salad bar and a fruit cup
>every other person at the salad bar loading up on cheese, croutons, bacon and ranch
>hams going straight for the little cornbread muffins after no doubt having eaten a sandwich consisting only of bread, meat, cheese and some type of spread
>chocolate mousse, banana pudding, and several different types of pasta salad now part of the salad bar
>drizzle half a ladle of blue cheese over salad while other people pour several ladles on theirs
>>
>>35487383
This is the same shit as yesterday.

/fit/ is a fucking big ass meme I swear.
>>
>>35487555
Complimentary ice cream
>>
>>35487555
Cornbread is a gift to mankind, and although the rest of the world likes to heap shit on American cuisine (mostly justified) I feel like it's a crime against humanity that Southern cuisine hasn't really caught on anywhere else, at least not in the UK.

I mean we have sweet bread in the form of Brioche but that's more of a dessert thing whereas cornbread is a savoury

I went on the Backstage Magic tour at Disney World in 2011 which included a meal at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. All-you-can-eat barbecued meats with beans, veggies, cornbread etc. Now I don't usually like barbecued food because I grew up with a father who's idea of barbecuing was "it's not done until it's on fire." This meal was biblical. We were all sat a table together and I was the only Brit there and I was like "JESUS CHRIST HAVE YOU TASTED THIS SHIT" and none of them cared because to them this kind of food is like the equivalent of an English roast dinner.

I'd be fat too if I lived there
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 432x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 432x444
>Join American server
>enter school building
>get shot
>>
>>35487851
corndogs are an abomination though. Best way to get me to confess to a crime I didn't commit.
>>
>>35487851
Southern food is well overated
>muh gumbo
>muh crawdads
>muh jambalaya
its like they took the best parts of french cooking and combined it fusion style with human excrement
>>
>>35487383
>be American
>have penis sliced by an old Jewish pedophile
>defend it
>>
>>35488530
>literally be American
>parents don't circumcise me
>75% of American girls think foreskin is gross
>have been denied sex because of it
Damn you all
>>
>>35487726
Where have you been? This whole site has become a fucking joke since 2014. Shitposts were tolerable before then, but goddamn. It's bad now.
>>
>>35488583
That's cool bro you fit right it in yuropa . uncut is better than semi Jew
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.