[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to gain mass, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: clean-mass-gain2.jpg (23 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
clean-mass-gain2.jpg
23 KB, 360x360
I do excercise every day. I'm thin though. What should I eat, etc?
>>
>>37965983
>What should I eat?
More.
>>
food
>>
You should read the fucking sticky. Though to be honest if you started this thread without doing that first, I'd bet you're a fucking loser who doesn't have the drive or motivation.
>>
>>37966009
>>37965991
I eat a lot :(
>>
>>37966015
this tbqh
>>
inject 16 scoops and eat steroids

thank me when you've left humanity behind OP
>>
>>37966020
No you don't.
>>
>>37966020
Evidently not
>>
File: 14013222352992222.jpg (40 KB, 574x394) Image search: [Google]
14013222352992222.jpg
40 KB, 574x394
>>37966020
You eat a lot by YOUR standards. I know a guy like you - twinky little fuck who wanted to get big. I brought him to the gym, told him the importance of dieting, tried to keep track of him. I'd catch that cunt eating one bite of a burger and a couple chicken nuggets and bitching about how full he was. If he managed to pound down an actual decent-sized meal, he wouldn't eat the rest of the day.

Your frame of reference for what constitutes "a lot" is fucked up.

You don't have a disease. You're not a miracle of science. I presume you don't have a tapeworm. You're skinny because you don't eat enough to gain weight.

So.
Eat.
MORE.
>>
>>37966071
I'm thin, and I eat a lot more than my friends which are bigger than me.

Just for reference on how much I eat, in McDonalds I eat 3 burgers on my own, when we eat pizza I eat 1 pizza and a half, it might not be thaaaaat much but it's a lot, atleast everyone's always impressed how thin I am and how much I eat.

I just can't increase my weight.

i have been taking proteins and going to the gym for a year, and I'm still the same fucking weight I was before.

I've tried nutritionist's diets, I eat a shit ton of chicken, eggs, meat, vegetables, etc. and nothing happens.

wat to do
>>
>>37966485
Track your calories and macros with MyFItnessPal. Try not to do as much cardio, lift more, add in a protein supplement, re-read the sticky. The mistake most people make is not tracking their calories correctly.
>>
>>37965983
I was 126 lbs thought I ate a lot, didn't put on weight.

Now I've bulked up to 180lbs in less than a year, by eating more.

It is very simple Anon as stated already add in a protein shake or two into your daily diet.
>>
>>37966485
That's not a lot at all.

Stop pretending people are genuinly impressed. They think you eat a lot FOR A SKINNY PERSON.
>>
File: 06722.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
06722.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>37966485
You simply don't eat enough.
Get that through your thick skull you numb nuts.
If you actually dieted you'd post your daily meal plan instantly as a rebuttal.
Not this shitty brag-like post.

I am a skelly myself and I started eating A FUCKTON (by my standards) because I want to gain weight.
And I still feel it's not enough now.

Currently at 5 decent meals a day.
daily intake, approx:
200-300g of brown rice
6-7 slices of wholegrain bread with butter
200g of cottage cheese
a lot of chicken and/or tuna
half a liter of milk
400g natural yoghurt with oats
Greens and fruits with basically any meal
Snacking on something through the day if I'm hungry (rice waffels, peanuts, etc.)

At the beggining it was hard, I felt stuffed really bad.
Now I feel like I'm not eating enough and thinking about increasing my portions.
>>
>>37965983
Meat, protein powder, milk, cheese, yogurt, basically anything with a decent protein content. When I was bulking (rn I'm on a 2000cal a day deficit for cutting) I would eat a frozen pizza for breakfast, then for lunch I'd have 50g of whey protein powder mixed into ramen, and for dinner I'd have burgers. Before bed I'd eat like 10 slices of pepper jack. I gained like 18 pounds in 6 weeks.
>>
>>37966485
>I have been taking proteins

Stopped right there.

Why are you fuckers falling for this cunt's bait?
>>
>>37965983
200g of protein a day, every day, or you'll never make it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.