[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If oral steroids are bad for your liver then how can every woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1342380837718934.jpg (87 KB, 273x582) Image search: [Google]
1342380837718934.jpg
87 KB, 273x582
If oral steroids are bad for your liver then how can every woman out there use oral estrogen for birth control?
>>
>>37965540
you're right anon, they're not bad for your liver at all.
>>
Girls I know on birth control end up ballooning up. Maybe it's because they learned how easy it is to get laid, maybe because it has some effects which are muted by political correctness.

I am convinced that they give women mental illnesses. Never met a sane person taking them.
>>
>>37965540
Steroids aren't nearly as bad as the media paints them.
>>
>>37965854
They increase sex hormone binding globulin and thus decrease test. Test is known for lowering body fat and increasing lean muscle. Also estrogen in general will pack on fat in the love handles, thighs, ass, and titties. Anyone who knows even a little about endocrinology can see that the pill can make you fat. Studies that say otherwise are way to short duration (girls take this shit for decades)
>>
>>37965540
>If testosterone builds muscle then how can every women out there take estrogen and not be buff
>If corticosteroids weaken bones, how can every women out there take estrogen without osteoperosis
>If insulin lowers blood sugar, how can every women out there take estrogen without hypoglycemia
Today OP learned that there is more than one hormone in the body and thus more than one steroid drug exists -.-
>>
File: Wjbd3S7.png (19 KB, 805x531) Image search: [Google]
Wjbd3S7.png
19 KB, 805x531
>>37965540
>product X is so common, so it can't possibly be bad
https://livertox.nlm.nih.gov/Estrogens.htm
>>
File: xcxzLIH.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xcxzLIH.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
OP there are in fact lots of hormones, some are taken orally (including vit D). Some hormones are steroids and these are either cortico or anabolic. Learn the difference and stay in school son
>>
>>37965540
Just because the pharmy industry and doctors don't want you to know how dangerous "the pill" is, does not mean it is not.
A lot of disseases even up to cancer are linked to the use of birth control pills. Don't know about the liver though
>>
>>37965854
>I am convinced
And if you would do some reasearch far away from government and/or pharmacy funded studys, you would not only be convinced, you would find a fuckton of proof.
Also- if you don't mind the not-scientific stuff, just talk to girls you are close to. Are there some that once have taken the pill and then had a pause or quit for good? Ask them how they behaviour, their mood and their general body-feeling has changed. You would be surprised. I surely was.
This stuff is toxic and it is given to teenagers from the age of 12. Doctors here in germany hand it out like this stuff were gummybears
>>
>>37965854
Dunno man, I've been on BC for almost 10 years and I'm still the same size and weight I was when I started. I even have PCOS and manage to stay thin. Maybe you just talk to crazy dumb sluts?
>>
>>37965540
anyone else notice the underage girl
>>
>>37966388
nope. We're not on /b/. Here, people don't have an eye for that.
>>
>>37965897
So you're telling BC pills can turn women into high test?
>>
>>37966420
No, unless you're one of those mongoloids who thinks high test = fat.
>>
>>37966388
Yeah, but I already fapped.
>>
>>37966140
>>37965854
i want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>37965540
apparently hepatotoxicity from birth control pills does exist and has been linked to female liver cancer in many cases but overall i'd say it comes to two things: the effects of 17aa steroids are overblown OR birth control pills don't rely on any potentially livertoxic compounds to increase bioavailability. but i'm not a chemist. no fucking clue how the pill is made.
>>
File: fuck this im out of here.jpg (126 KB, 606x389) Image search: [Google]
fuck this im out of here.jpg
126 KB, 606x389
I imagine someone doing cycles of some roid would be doing more sterons then an average woman who uses oestrogen uses that.
>>
>>37966621
que?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.