[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dentist, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14
File: tooth-cartoon-vector.jpg (27 KB, 304x320) Image search: [Google]
tooth-cartoon-vector.jpg
27 KB, 304x320
>not going for maximum dental gains
>not doing 2BFTAD (2 brushings with fluoride toothpaste a day)

Ask a dentist anything, expect don't ask why I charge you arm and a leg because I'm not from USA and I don't. Out of interest thought, how much does root canal cost in USA?
>>
>>37965400
Should I chew gum?
>>
>>37965400
are you jewish?
>>
I use fluoride free toothpaste, am I never going to make it?
>>
>>37965400
I get bleeding in one small section in my gums every time I floss, and this has happened over the past 6 months I actually decided to floss.

Is this worth going to the dentist for? What should I do to get rid of it? My teeth are pretty good imo, it's just the bleeding concerns me
>>
>>37965400
>not mentioning floss
>not debunking floss pick meme every chance you get
been working on your bedside manner? do you actually understand everything your patients say?
>>
Is flossing a meme? I do feel better when I do.
>>
What is your stance on Novamin in toothpaste?
>>
>>37965413
As long as it's xylitol and you get at least 5g of xylitol per day. That's the amount where research show you start to see benefits.

>>37965420
Nope.

>>37965426
Why? Being afraid of fluoride is on the same level with anti vaccination and being allergic of electricity. But you might make it if your salive has good composition and you have good dietary habits (few sugars). But I wouldn't take the risk.

>>37965428
You probably have subgingival dental calculus. It's nothing serious, but it's always a good idea to go for a checkup if you haven't been to one in a while.
>>
>>37965429
>implying I don't shove the saliva aspirator (sorry don't know the real english word) in the patients mouth so i don't have to listen to them

>>37965436
No it's not, most cavities develop inbetween the teeth and could be prevented (partly) by flossing.

>>37965438
Never heard of it, guess it's an american brand? But toothpastes for sensitive teeth aren't bullshit, they do work to some degree, usually by depositing some sort of substance to the exposed root dentin, to fill up the dentine tubules that cause sensitivity. But you get better results if your dentist protects the tooth surfaces.
>>
Best form of teeth whitening that doesn't require a dentist visit, that actually gives results and preferrably not crazy expensive?
>>
>>37965535
This, I'm sure most people want to know
>>
>>37965400
>AMA
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>37965400
How can I whiten my teeth If my teeth are sensitive? whenever I eat icecream my teeth fucking hurt.
I want teeth as white as DONALD TRUMP.
>>
>>37965535
>>37965546
>>37965581

Sorry to disappoint you, but teeth whitening isn't a big thing here in Finland, and it's mostly done by dental hygieninists anyway. But I can tell you that whitening toothpastes are bullshit, and that One Cool Trick Dentist Hate probably too. Hydrogen peroxide works, you might be able to buy a home whitening kit from drug store or something. For sensitive teeth you should deal with the sensitivity first, that is visit your dentist and let him do his thing.
>>
Is oil pulling legit?
>>
>>37965400

Is there anything to oil pulling? If you haven't heard of it, it's just swishing coconut oil around in your mouth and between your teeth for 10 minutes a day.

Supposedly it helps with gum disease, as some of the bacteria which causes it is hydrophobic. The oil can mix with the stuff and pull it out though.
>>
>>37965400
I had a period of poor tooth hygiene and it left me with plaque and a bit of calculus on mainly my upper teeth near the gums. Very similar to this picture.
Is the procedure to remove this easy? How effective would it be and does it hurt? I don't smile properly anymore because it looks bad, but it would be nice to get some information before I get an appointment.
>>
>>37965400
00 checked.
Anyways Mr Crentist, I had a root canal done about a month ago. I don't feel any pain in the tooth any more but every now and then I feel a throbbing in the tooth and the gum above the tooth is still sore. I chipped a bit of the filling last week and the tooth hurt until I got it fixed. The nurse there thought it was odd I felt pain because the tooth after a root canal is supposed to be dead. Due to the fact I still have feeling in and around the tooth, is it possible the root canal was slightly botched?
>>
>>37965681
>>37965701

Essential oils are used in some mouthwashes because they do have antibacterial effect. Swishing coconut oil though? Well it probably won't do any harm but it probably won't do much good either. But I don't understand the whole point, if you just brush your teeth twice a day and use dental floss (or interdental brushes) you should be fine. If you have periodontitis it's not gonna cure that, you have to visit your dentist to remove the dental calculus and plaque, no mouthwash or oil will do that for you.
>>
Is there such a thing as brushing teeth too much?

What is the best mass produced brand toothpaste that you know of?

How do you feel about Listerine / Mouthwash?
>>
>>37965798
Not OP, but yes, you can brush too much. Had an ex who was an excessive brusher and brushed the enamel off their teeth.
>>
>>37965400
when are the optimal times to brush twice?
before bed is obvious but i dont get after waking up because you have nothing eaten yet. after breakfast? lunch?
>>
File: universal-curettes.jpg (13 KB, 407x200) Image search: [Google]
universal-curettes.jpg
13 KB, 407x200
>>37965744
Yes, the calculus is removed with curette (or ultrasound) and usually it's 100% effective. If the calculus has been there for REALLY long time you might have discoloration that can't be removed easily. But that's rare. It might hurt a bit if your gums are really inflamed, but your dentist can administer local anesthesia if it's too painful. But 95% of patients can do without.
>>
>>37965400
Do you really believe excessive brushing (multiple times daily) is actually good for teeth? Especially with over 80% of people having high acidic diet?

Also whats your thoughts on usuing toothpaste only to remove plaque when i can feel it on my teeth, then follow up with peroxide for mouth rinse and teetg whitener?
>>
File: 1431507623534.jpg (25 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1431507623534.jpg
25 KB, 525x481
>>37965827
Sweet, thanks. But what about the plaque/discoloration? Is that a separate appointment/procedure?
>>
>>37965400

Is brushing in the morning really necessary?

I've heard that you should brush before you eat breakfast, and not after. Is this true?

Can you brush for too long?

Any benefits to mouthwash after brushing or mouthwash between meals?
>>
>>37965400

how do you like your job?

isnt dental assisting a pretty alright job too?
>>
Are the Zoom Daywhite 38% ACP kits you can get on Amazon legit?

Zyzz used them and some people on BB have but no one's been consistent with their progress updates. Just want those pearly whites without fucking up my enamel ya feel.
>>
>>37965776
Yes it is possible that it was botched, even likely. What tooth was it?

>>37965798
Yes, it's possible to brush so much & hard that you wear the enamel on the cervical area of the teeth which can result in sensitivity. Honestly when it comes to toohpastes most the claims the companies makes (remove 100% more plaque! cures gingivitis!) are quite suspect. You will do just fine if you use a toothpaste with 1450ppm of fluoride. Toohpastes for sensitive teeth can help, also toothpastes against dental calculus work a bit.

Mouthwashes with 20% or more alchocol have been associated with increase risk of oral cancer in long term. Really you don't need them if you take care of your teeth properly otherwise (brush twice a day properly, floss), and using them won't bring any extra benefit. If your oral hygiene is less than perfect they might help a LITTLE, but they are no replacement to brushing. Mostly they are useful after extractions and for elderly patients.
>>
I'm bulking and eat something every hour and a half or so

should I still brush my teeth after every meal?

also, I only brush once a day atm, right before bed, cause I know I won't be eating anything after a while

I can't brush before breakfast because it makes it taste nasty
>>
>fluoride
>>
I brush my teeth twice and a day and use a water flosser but I still have the worst teeth in my family.
I don't eat a high sugar diet and I drink a lot of water.
I've had 3 root canals and I don't even know how many fillings.

am i cursed?
>>
File: 1466807242705.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1466807242705.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>37965400
Why do americans have such bad teeth? Went there on vacation and everyone has them crooked and yellow, lel
>>
>>37965818
Ah yes, the age old question, wether to brush before or after breakfast.

Well ladies and gentlemen I bring you the answer...

It actually doesn't matter.

>>37965855
Plaque is removed with calculus, discolorations too because they usually are part of the calculus. But if you have yellow teeth then mechanicl treatment won't help much and you need whitening (laser, hydrogen peroxide).

>>37965861
How necessary it is depends on how interested you are in keeping your teeth intact. Some people get away with one brush, but most need two. 2 minutes is ideal time to brush. If you brush too long you might wear the enamel but that has more to do with how hard you brush and how hard your toothbrush is.

>>37965862
I like it when things go right and patients are happy, but sometimes it's pretty fucking stressfull. I guess assisting is okay, it might bet a bit boring sometimes.
>>
Lad I've chipped my teeth grinding my teeth lifting as well as hitting my jaw lifting, my two upper front teeth primarily.

It really bothers me, how fucked am I? I don't damage my teeth anymore because I bite my lip when I lift now, but I feel like I've done PERMANENT DAMAGE and I'm S C R E W E D REEEEEEEE.
>>
Opinions on Dr. Mew and his teachings?
>>
>>37965877
Not an expert on whitening, if it constains hydrogen peroxide at least that part of product is legit.

>>37965892
If you eat that often then use xylitol after every meal! Eating constantly keeps the pH of your mouth low constantly -> rampant caries! Nothing worse for your teeth than constant eating, especially if there's sugary stuff. Xylitol neutralized the acids which stops demineralization.

>>37965918
You are using fluoride paste right? Electric toothbrush? Do you brush for 2 mins? Do you brush the oral side of your teeth too? You might just have bad saliva composition and too much bacteria of the wrong kind colonized in your mouth (sorry, can't do anything to that).
>>
>>37965976
Do they hurt? How big part was chipped? If they don't hurt 90% likely dentist can fix them easily with modern plastic filling material.
>>
>>37965985
I'm not an orthodontist so I'm not really qualified to critizice him, but we already have orthodontics to deal with malocclusion and seems to me this "orthotropics" is just some sort of pseudoscientific spin.
>>
>>37966003
Electric toothbrush, mouthwash, floss.
In the UK so I think majority is fluoride.
Brush for just under 2 I'd say. All segments of my mouth.

I'm just fukt up
>>
>>37965886
Root canal was done on my upper left 2nd bicuspid.
>>
Is it better to brush my teeth before or after eating?
>>
>>37966122
Do you snack a lot throughout the day? Acidic drinks? You might want to use xylitol after every meal. Not much more you can do.

>>37966166
That should be a straightforward teeth to treat but it's possible to fuck it up. Did your dentist take any x-rays? How many visits / how long did he take to treat the tooth? Was it treated because you had pain, or because of deep cavity?
>>
>>37965400
I had a filling put in the other day and I have had a pulsing feeling under the tooth ever since.
Am I going to die?
>>
>>37966190
Only thing that my dentist said it could be was fizzy water desu.
Is that legit?
>>
Everytime I drink water I feel some discomfort in the bottom right section of my mouth. Is it because of my teeth?
>>
Are you a shill for xylitol? Never heard of it before this thread.
>>
>>37966190
He took x-rays, had me on antibiotics for a week before the canal was done, the root canal was done in one visit, went back again for the permanent filling, and then once more after the filling cracked. I had a deep cavity in that tooth a long time ago, had it filled, but developed an abscess in the gum and cheek started swelling so a root canal had to be done.
>>
>>37966233
Not him but it's a well known product and its in trident gum. I anything he's a shill for fluoride toothpaste, it's already in the water and they give it at the dentist no need for more in your toothpaste, it's like he wants cancer
>>
>>37966233
Not OP but I brush with a Xylitol toothpaste daily. Never had problem with tooth decay when I switched to it. It's pretty good. Kills bacteria in your mouth that eats your teeth away.
>>
>>37966191
Yes, you have sepsis and you will die in few days.

Seriously though sounds like it was a deep cavity near the pulp, there might be some damage. If it's constant then you probably need a root canal. You can try tapping the teeth vertically with something and see if it hurts.

>>37966203
Plain fizzy water is okay, flavoured might be too acidic.

>>37966220
Cold water? Probably, you just have sensitive teeth. The gumline has recered / enamel has worn away and the exposed root / dentin surface is sensitive.

>>37966233
Well I kinda am a shill, xylitol you see is a finnish invention and being a finn I am obliged to shill it. But it does work.

>>37966247
If you had an abcess then the conventional way would've been to do it in two visits (plus one for filling), but actually recent research suggests one visit is okay too (normally there's be antibacterial substance in the root canals between visits) so can't really say he did anything wrong. The fact that the filling cracked so soon is a bit suspect, if it was done improperly bacteria might have infectec the tooth again. But if the pain continues you should go back.
>>
Where do I get xylitol?
>>
>>37966319
you forgot to mention your favourite xylitol products though
>>
>>37965909
GAY FROGS
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to floss my back teeth if I have a super sensitive gag reflex?
>>
>>37966416
try sucking dicks for practice
>>
>>37966416
use these retard
>>
I wanna do teeth whitening and i wanted to choose the clinic, many of them offer different machines they use, laser whitening, some gel whitening and stuff.
How the hell do I choose between them?
>>
>>37966416
Maybe stop deepthroating ur hand :^)
>>
>>37966326
Check out health food stores/whole foods/stores with organic products. Local healthy store has Xylitol gum and toothpaste.
>>
>>37966326
Check health food stores
>>
>>37965463
>implying I'm afraid of fluoride
Kek ok m8
>>
>>37966416
Your not going attract fit men with this issue. Work on it.
>>
>>37965400
Bruh, Big Lenny has already redpilled us all on teeth gains. You are not needed here.
>>
File: big black disapproval.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
big black disapproval.gif
3 MB, 260x195
Best toothbrush brand?

I currently use a sonicare and it seems pretty awesome/
>>
>>37966871
Electric toothbrush with round head and rotary-oscillating motion.
>>
I have a slightly chipped front tooth which dentists have told me there is no way to completely fix because either the filling will be too loose/fragile as it's so tiny, or smoothening it out completely will make the tooth too short. What do?

Also how to prevent very lightly chipped teeth from chipping more?
>>
>>37966992
If you don't mind losing at bit more of the tooth, dentist can just drill a bigger hole which is easier to fix. Can't really do anything to prevent chipping expect maybe try not to whack it with anything.
>>
>>37965400

why are dentists mostly assholes?

dont they have an etiquette course in dental school?
>>
>>37965400
I recently bought an electric toothbrush and I'm getting used to it, however I have a hard time brushing my upper 2nd molars on both sides without experiencing some pain. I feel like the surface area of the tooth is too small, and the pain is caused from putting the brush on my gums. What technique can I use to hit all of the exposed tooth, without irritating my gums?
ty mr dental.
>>
>>37965659
fuck.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (18 KB, 351x191) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
18 KB, 351x191
Can you tell me if i'm fucked? Basically I have pic related, the bottom part of my lower teeth have this dark-ish/transparent color now. One of my other tooth has a little spot with that color. I've noticed it about a year ago, not sure what's wrong. Is it fixable or am I fucked? Makes me really self-conscious when I do a full smile since the contrast makes it very noticeable.
>>
>>37967217
Well it's okay to brush your gums a bit and it shouldn't hurt. The plaque develops right at the junction of teeth and gingiva so that is where you need to brush. If it's painful you might consider getting a softer brush, or just trying to get used to it. If the pain won't go away I'd suggest to see a dentist, it might be something as simple as gingivitis caused by dental calculus.
>>
>>37967303
Pretty hard to tell from that picture, is the color right on the surface or does it seem more like it's inside the teeth, showing through the transculent surface? If latter then there's a good chance you have a cavity. Could also be that the teeth are necrotic which can be either due to deep cavity reaching the pulp, or traumatic injury that destroyed the nerves / blood vessels going into the tooth.
>>
I'm actually scared to go to the dentist. Don't laugh.
>>
>>37967344
It actually looks like it's on the surface. When I noticed I just thought I have to brush harder, but it doesn't help. Please tell me it's fixable senpai.
>>
Tell me everything I should know about tooth implants.
>>
>>37967409
Sounds like just your regular dental calculus then, especially if it has a non smooth texture. Just book a time to dentist / dental hygienist. Hell you might be able to scratch it off yourself.
>>
>>37967454
Can you recommend me something that I can do myself? Don't have dental insurance right now.
>>
>>37967428
-They cost a lot
-They last forever if you take good care of them
-YOU MUST FLOSSSS

That's about it. Or was there something more specific you wanted to know? The whole procedure takes some months because the implant has to osseointegrate properly into the bone and the gingiva has to heal too.
>>
For a half year I feel sometimes a small pain on the right canine tooth, the pain goes up to the eye, I thought that it is a inflammation but I had a root inflammation on my left canine tooth last year and the pain was way way worse
on the other hand I can imagine that the pain comes from the incisor tooth because it seems to be very close to the canine and creates some pressure

what could it be ? my dentist, who seems to be good, checked it and saw nothing
dont really know how to describe it
>>
>>37965400

Why do you guys always ask me complicated question when you have a big metal tool in my mouth? If it ain't "yes or no" I can't fucking answer it, sir :(
>>
>>37967468
Dental hygienist shouldn't cost to much. There really isn't much you can do yourself, like I said you can try scratching it off with some sort of small metal object but that might be hard.

>>37967495
Do you feel pain if you press your finger to the area in your gums where the root would be? If you tap the tooth vertically with a metal object? These suggest root inflammation. But if your dentist checked and found nothin then doesn't seem likely. Has the tooth ever had a cavity filled?
>>
>>37967481
I don't know what specifics I COULD ask... hey, I know, rejection rate. Are the odds good that a patient won't reject the implants? What special care (medicines, food restrictions, etc.) do patients have to do while the implant settles?
>>
>>37965400
Is 1450 ppm an acceptable amount of fluoride in toothpaste?
>>
My usual dentist was not available for a cleaning so I opted to go see my mother's (and my old) dentist. He was always violent with the cleanings, but gave me a particularly forceful picking this time and I've since had very bad reaction to very cold drinks.

Is this irreversible pulpitus? Been this way for several months now.
>>
>>37966816
Youd be surprised at how many people actually are. I think he just assumed that you were one of them
>>
i hate flossing so i bought a waterpik after reading that you dont have to floss if you use it. is this true?
>>
>>37965400
I had a root canal and crown replacement earlier this year. Xray and exam was 450. Root canal was 1300. Crown replacement was 1000.

I hate medical care in the us. Out of curiosity, how much would you've charged?
>>
>>37967535
HOLY SHIT I just tried scratching my lower tooth with a knife and it actually worked! who would have known. Fuck and I was stressing about it so much. Thanks dental bro, I'd suck your dick as a token of my appreciation if I could (no homo).
What could it be tho? It wasn't coming off with just brushing. Could it be because of smoke?
>>
>>37967535
>Do you feel pain if you press your finger to the area in your gums where the root would be?
no
If you tap the tooth vertically with a metal object?
yes small pain, but it also comes when use my finger for the tap

>root inflammation
well, I have this "problem" probably since last xmas, wouldt an inflammation get bigger for such a long time ? .. it doesnt really bother me right now
>>
>>37967538
Well there's like 95-99% chance of success. No special care needed when the implant settless as far as I know, but since implants are usually placed by an oral surgeon I can't say I'm expert.

>>37967565
That's the standard amount for adult toothpaste so yes.

>>37967570
You mean he removed dental calculus I assume? It seems like he used too much force and removed some of the cementum covering root surface. Cementum doesn't really recover completely, it might get better with time. I'd suggest toothpaste for sensitivte teeth and if that doesn't help seeing your dentist who can protect the exposed root surface.

>>37967622
I tried searching for studies comparing waterpik to flossing but found none, only studies comparing different water based "flossing" devices. In other words afaik there is no evidence on wether they are better or worse. I personally have on experience.

>>37967664
It's just dental calculus, you can google it to learn more.

>>37967674
Not necessarily, root inflammation (periapical parodontitis, or irreversible pulpitis) can be in "latent" stage even for years.
>>
Well this dentist needs to get some sleep, keep your teeth healthy people.
>>
>>37967714
>"latent" stage

so should I go back to the dentist ?
>>
is professional hygene just for looks or actually preserving my teeth?
>>
>>37966037
When I banged my chin and chipped them it hurt. I think they occasionally get sensitive.
>>
Can a cavity be reversed by good hygeine?

Nothing hurts and it's just a black spot. My dentist said he wouldn't even have to use numbing injections to drill them
>>
Hey Doc, i got these white patches on the front of my gum. They aren't sores or lesions, they look like someone bleached my gum. Wtf?
>>
how advised is baking soda and peroxide?
>>
File: 0003320018860_500X500.jpg.cf.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0003320018860_500X500.jpg.cf.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>37968105
>>
>>37965400
Is tooth bleaching bad for you?

I'm coming off a decade of smoking and heavy black coffee drinking and they are not exactly optimal and was looking for a good way to brighten them again
>>
how do i prevent bad breath? Pretty sure my oral hygiene is fine.
>>
>>37965400
>Flouride toothpaste.

Dirty fucking kike piece of shit.
>>
>>3796825
Hate speech is not free speech
That is wrong
>>
>>37968105
not. baking soda is too abrasive. baking soda toothpaste is different than straight baking soda. like the difference between silica (another abrasive in toothpaste) and sand.

>>37968237
yes.

you're removing bits of your teeth. eat foods high in vit a, d3 and k2. liver and bone broth is a good place to start for whiter teeth. seriously.
>>
>>37968325
What's the difference
>>
File: 1468597670875.png (285 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
1468597670875.png
285 KB, 3072x2048
>>37965400
Nothing personal, but i fucking DESPISE dentists.
Paying hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of dollars for some cocksucker to hurt me. Fuck you op and your kind.
>>
I brush my teeth after each meal, and before I practice my bassoon to make sure nothing dirty gets on my reeds.

Is that too much?
>>
>>37968497
Move to a first World country
>>
File: 1466604714788.jpg (920 KB, 1080x1083) Image search: [Google]
1466604714788.jpg
920 KB, 1080x1083
>>37965400
Know a good way to encourage gum growth? Mine are receding and it hurts like fuck when my dentist water picks my shit to remove coffee stains.
>>
i fucked my shit up and am gettign a well paying job soon

redpill me on veneers cause they seem awfully tempting
>>
Yo OP, personal question; what motivated you to become a dentist? And do you regret your decision or is it your dream-job
>>
>>37965798
Yep. I used to overbrush and I cut grooves into my teeth near the gumline. The dentist was able to apply a filling though.
>>
I haven't been to the dentist in 11 years, no issues
>>
>>37966479
Choose one treatment for the left side of your jaw and the second treatment for the other side. Judge which one looks better.
>>
>>37965400
Why are my upper gums red? I brush my teeth regularly but have had my braces tightened recently.
>>
>>37969464
how would you know?

it's not like you have an objective assessment to go by.
>>
Is that shit about using a banana peel to whiten your teeth legit? Is it safer than getting them professionally whitened?
>>
File: posture.jpg (275 KB, 1800x1737) Image search: [Google]
posture.jpg
275 KB, 1800x1737
OP Is asleep u dum fuks

>>37967731
>>37967731
>>37967731
>>37967731
>>
>>37965400
If I only brush once per day (before bed) and I do it after I floss but before I use mouthwash, am I still doing it right?
>>
File: 1464952834423.png (536 KB, 591x448) Image search: [Google]
1464952834423.png
536 KB, 591x448
>>37965420
>asking someone who isn't american if they're a jew
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.