[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test Results In / What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: pepepokemon2.png (33 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
pepepokemon2.png
33 KB, 250x211
I just got my testosterone test results in senpai.

490 ng/dl

What should I do? Do I need to start pestering a doctor about test boosters? I am 28 btw
>>
Try other things first
>read sticky
>NoFap
>get your shit together
>>
>>37963827

I feel like my shit is together. Ive been working out hard for the past 6 months, lost 25 lbs and have generally shaped up a good bit.
>>
>>37963816
Tested even a bit lower than you a year ago, realised I was low test during teen years too cause no beard or body hair, long legs, woman type fat distribution. Started pinning test, doing 3rd cycle now about 400mg/week, I feel much better, gains are thrugh the roof, can grow a full beard now. I'm 28 too, btw.
>>
>>37963834
>stats
>bf%
>relationship status
>days into NoFap
>enough water/sleep/healthy food
>mental health
>job
>living situation
>...

>muh 6 months, 25lbs less...
don't think you can change much in 6 months
>>
>>37963852

So where do I go? The doctor? I am a veteran and had these tests done through the VA. What do I ask for just go in and say I would like 'test boosters"?
>>
>>37963873
I don't know if you can get a prescription with that level, they can still consider it within normal range, because the definition of "normal" is very wide. I just bought test from a guy in my gym, like all the frauders do.
>>
>>37963816
Post pic.
>>
>>37963890
I couldn't change that in 4 years, though I lost over 15kg of fat and got my total up to 500kg.
>>
>>37963816
you won't be able to convince a doctor, not with numbers that high. I had 313 ng/dL, at fucking 23 years old, and I got pushback from an endocrinologist.

I'm on it now and it's fantastic, but you may just have to do it yourself.
>>
>>37963914
oh, and what i meant to say is, there aren't test "boosters" apart from supplement shit you can get over the counter. you're looking for just straight up testosterone injections.
>>
>>37963914

Well is that illegal? How big of a disadvantage am I at with my test at this level? How do I go about asking for something like that?
>>
Sleep more, eat eggs, take vitamin D and ZMA. If that doesnt work take steroids
>>
The stupidity in this thread is unbearable
>steroids
>fuck
>your
>shit
>up
>>
Do you sleep enough? Eat enough fats?

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
>>
>>37964017
>>37964017

I may not actually eat enough fats. I hardly eat any actually. Bot how much of an increase can I expect from that?
>>
>>37963852
low T = long legs
>u wot m8?
>>
>>37964101
T is made from fats if I remember it right
>>
>>37964017
This is a meme. Sleep and nutrition have very little effect on testosterone levels. Unless you're an alcoholic who suffers from insomnia it won't make much of a difference. You might go from 490 to 500 but really there is no way around pinning.
>>
>>37964106
Read up on it, low test during puberty and teen years cause men to develope longer (comparing to torso) legs, like women.
>>
>>37964110

Do you have any good sources for information on how to increase my testosterone naturally? Also, are testosterone injections legal without a doctors prescription? I had not thought to test my Testosterone levels until last week so this is uncharted territory for me.
>>
File: 1459823545910.jpg (86 KB, 399x425) Image search: [Google]
1459823545910.jpg
86 KB, 399x425
>>37964124
>>37964106
>>37963852
>tfw 192cm at 22
>tfw wear 32 leg pants
THANK YOU BASED TESTOSTERONE
>>
>>37964142
>Do you have any good sources for information on how to increase my testosterone naturally?
I'm following thisa topic on fit for about 3 years and I never saw anyone succeed in it.
>>
>>37963816
>What should I do?

Let Chad creampie your girlfriend and then eat her out like the little cuck you are.
>>
>>37964169

Well I will trust your experience in this subject. What do you suggest that I do? I will rectify the issue with my lack in fat quickly, however, I still need to boost my test significantly. What should I be on the hunt for?
>>
>>37964009
>having to pin for the rest of your life
No thanks.
>>
>>37964008
Is ZMA a meme or does it actually help with recovery/test
>>
>>37964186
What's pinning ?
>>
>>37964182
Only proven measure of significantly increasing test is test injections. Shit like tribulus and other test stimulants are a scam, zinc and fish oil are good for overall health, but they will hardly do anything for your test.
>>
>>37964224
injecting steroids into your butt
>>
>>37964230
>>37964228

Well is straight 'testosterone' considered a steroid or no? I was under the impression steroids make you produce more test. Would testosterone be considered legal because it is just a straight injection of the test? I could be wrong and they all be the same
>>
>>37964247
Testosterone injections is a steroid, I can't tell you the legal status in your country.
>>
Is it even worth lifting if I'm low test?
>>
>>37963816
Are you currently cutting? If yes, that's the reason why it's so low.
>>
>>37964288
You'll still get some noob gains, but you will hit the plateau sooner then others, probably after a year - year and a half.
>>
>>37964329
>>37964329

I have been on a cut for the past 6 months, although, I have plateaued out pretty hard this past month and lost hardly nothing.

How much, if any, can I expect my test to go up this winter when I bulk?
>>
>>37964331
Fair enough, do you reckon ottermode is achievable for a low test?
>>
>>37964375
I don't think so, usualy lo lest causes higher bf%, so you will have hard time cutting for ottermode and you'll end up dyel.
>>
>>37964390
Even though I'm skeletal? :(((
>>
>>37964421
Idk, man, I'm just talking out of my experience. Start eating well and bust your ass in the gym, work with what you got.
>>
>>37963827

Does nofap actually increase test? Or is it some bull shit?
>>
>>37963852
Damn dude same symptoms as you

is it bad the longer you wait for TRT? Like if I begin TRT at 25 rather than 20 is it worse for my gains?
>>
That's not even low faggot. Normal af. Stop complaining like a pussy. You're not low test, you're just a loser.
>>
>>37966526
Has the opportunity to encourage. Calls him a pussy. And this makes you cool how exactly????
>>
You can work with that, ffs it is almost 500 and you probably dont get enough vit d. If it was bellow 300. Now thats bad
>>
>>37963988
is possessing steroids without a prescription illegal?
>>
>>37966698

It's 4chan. The occasional edgy asshole will inevitably show up, even on /fit. Just have to ignore them, brah. He was right in that 400-500 is a normal range, though. Not ideal but it's average for a healthy guy.
>>
>>37964532
Bullshit unless you jerk it 10 times a day
>>
Start lifting heavy weight, do lots of cardio, eat lots of red meat and fuck as much as you can

that's the only way to raise your test, boyo
>>
>>37963890

God damn it I want to do this. Test is fucking expensive through a prescription, even with insurance because they feel I don't need it until I'm middle aged. I'd have to wait till it tanks to the point where my doctor considers it a medical necessity.

But shit, buying it through /fraud/ ways? Way cheaper with more freedom, or so I feel. But even after doing months of research and coming up with different cycles and having people look through them, I'm too chicken to self prescribe and pull the trigger. Even if it's just matching what my doc recommends.
>>
A friend of mine has 900 ng/dl test and he has no facial hair.

He made more gains in 5 months than i did in 2 years, someone kill me already.
>>
>>37967419
>fuck as much as you can

that's a problem cos I get none
>>
>>37963852
I have low test but my body and facial hair is through the roof. I could almost grow a full beard in a few weeks easy if I didn't shave. What's that all about?
>>
>>37968933
genetics
>>
>>37968989
What would happen if I took test? I had test values of an average 40-50 year old guy at 20 for reference.
>>
>>37966741

Actually now that you mention it I am deficient in Vitamin D. The VA gives me supplements.
>>
>>37964532
No fap only works if you have serious issues with masturbation.
>jerking it multiple times a day every day
Not good for your sexual organs, stresses out the testicles.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.