[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you former fat guys have any before and after pictures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: motivation.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
Any of you former fat guys have any before and after pictures? I'm a skinny-fat, but I still need motivation.
>>
The guy on the OP used roids
>>
>>37961961
So hard work, and dedication won't get me to the end result? I'm currently between the two, slightly closer to the left.
>>
>>37961976
Hard work and dedication won't give you high test
>>
>>37961942
Look at that change, not just in muscle mass, but overall the guy just looks healthier. Face structure improved. Posture improved.

IMHO test should be given to all males at age 16-18. Free, government funded.

It would literally fix every problem.
>>
>>37961976
it will you just need way longer than this guy
>>
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1875x450) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1875x450
First picture was in September. Middle was in November,Last was in May.
>>
>>37962025
Yea fuck with everyones hormonal levels while theyre in puberty!

GR8 IDEA
>>
>>37962815
Fugg, what'd you do, especially to get those abs? That's basically my problem area. Reasonable lower body, skinny arms, and a fat stomach (especially lower part of the stomach).

I'm yo-yo-ing between 155-160 lbs at 5'10" manlet-prince status rn. I'm thinking of just doing SL 5x5 with 45 minutes of jogging 3 times a week. I'm concerned that I can't find the willpower to lose the weight required to get the abs that I want. Do I need to strengthen my core more? Would that perhaps help by showing an muscles sooner than just losing weight?
>>
>>37962858

Gotta lose fat to see them.

I did nothing but ab wheel rollouts. Really neat exercise. I did 4x12 after every workout. Since that has gotten too easy I've added cable crunches and hanging knee raises to add more mass to my abdominal area to try to make them "pop" more.
>>
>>37962858
>tfw 6'4 skinnyfat and reaching 176 lbs at the end of the week.
>still have a gut.

at this point i'm just losing weight untill it disapear, so i'll propably reach skeleton mode, but whatever, i need a decent base to work on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.