[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark circles thread How to get rid of them pls respond this time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 197x256
Dark circles thread

How to get rid of them

pls respond this time
>>
>>37961936
Sleep more.
>>
>>37961940
I sleep alot already. It's not a sleep issue
>>
>>37961936
Once they're set it's infinitely harder.

The ultimate ption is preparation H, if you have those blue veins under the eyes.

Otherwise, it's either that you're underweight, or spend too much time in front of a screen, in which case I'd recommend food for the former, and computer glasses for the latter.
>>
concealer.

seriously get rid of that shit, makes you look like a druggie. esp bad on nigs
>>
Three things that worked for me.

drink more water. aim for 1 gallon a day (roughly 4 litres).

clean out any crap from your diet. eat more vegetables.

get some skin care products including something specifically for under eyes.
>>
>>37961936
put some tea bags under your eyes for a bit
it worked for me i think it was the caffeine
>>
>>37961975
>get some skin care products including something specifically for under eyes.

any recommendation?
>>
>>37961936
As a guy that pretty much spends loads of time in front of PC/TV screen main things that worked were replace PC/TV with books, sleep properly and hydrate yourself last one especially.
After 2-3 weeks dark circles gone.
>>
>You always look so tired anon!

ugh
>>
>>37961936
fuck off jason
>>
>>37962460
Why doesn't he ever get cut? He's on the juice and has people helping him.. Don't get it
>>
>>37961955
>spend too much time in front of a screen
What's the science-y explanation for this shit?
>>
>>37962471
He isnt on juice, they call him the Iron Liar for a reason
>>
>>37962142
Ky jelly mixed with honey
>>
>>37962483
Eye strain you dumb bitch
>>
>>37962471
because he is mentally retarded, literally a 32 year old man with a mind of a 6 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfgIaokvN0
>>
>>37962512
Calm that roidrage, bro.
>>
Stop using heroine.
>>
jus b urself
>>
limit how long you look at screens during the day, if you're just fucking around online and not actually using your computer for anything productive, try cutting it out completely for a week or two, sleep more, and drink a gallon of water a day, then see if they dissipate, it can be genetic too, all my siblings have them but in varying degrees, and so does my father, not sleeping enough, eating like shit and drinking little water will just exacerbate them if you're already prone to having them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.