[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is HIIT the hardest form of exercise that exists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hiit[1].jpg (178 KB, 849x385) Image search: [Google]
hiit[1].jpg
178 KB, 849x385
Is HIIT the hardest form of exercise that exists?
>>
File: just chillin.jpg (60 KB, 590x378) Image search: [Google]
just chillin.jpg
60 KB, 590x378
>>37958579
no, you can always stop if exhausted, the hardest form of excercise that exists is alpine mountaineering, if you stop you die.
>>
>>37958657
You get 60 year old women climbing Everest
>>
>>37958670
yes and? you get 20 year olds not being able to perform a pull up, don't get your point.
>>
C R O S S F I T
R
O
S
S
F
I
T
>>
>>37958657
/this

that shit is intense
>>
>HIIT
>Hard
Ever ran distance at a constant difficult pace? No? Okay then. Honestly this HIIT bullshit is laughable. Sure it's cardio but it's really not that difficult. Endurance is harder.
>>
File: 121.jpg (38 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
38 KB, 390x470
>>37958657
>that file name
>>
>>37958683
his point is that if sixty year old women can do it with training, it's not very hard. and he's right

>>37958711
by definition, distance cannot be run at a "difficult" pace. only the last portion, otherwise you'll burn out

true HIIT where you go balls to the wall every interval, is much harder
>>
>>37958765
>"by definition, distance cannot be run at a "difficult" pace. only the last portion, otherwise you'll burn out"

That's some mighty fine autism you're sporting there, lad. Ever ran a 10k race at a race pace? I can guarantee, that is much more difficult than HIIT.
>>
>>37958579
The dose makes the poison.
/thread
>>
>>37958765
>his point is that if sixty year old women can do it with training, it's not very hard. and he's right

the women that did it at that age were mountaineers for 50 years of their life. no that shit is not very hard, it is outright impossible for a normalfag to achieve without training.
>>
>>37959005
m8 climbing Everest these days means having a guild babysit you and 50 other tourists up the mountain. There's so much traffic up there that litter has become a problem.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.