[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 can of tuna 1 apple a day and black coffee I get he was getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 480x300
1 can of tuna
1 apple a day and black coffee

I get he was getting paid to do this but how the hell could someone mannage this for so long?
Would your willpower and blood sugar go completely to shit?
>>
Lol
I was borderline homeless in College
Ate 1 can of tuna and a few slices of American Cheese a day, sometimes would go around vending machines and shake them and get lucky too

It sucks, but drinking cups of water when my stomach growled helped me overcome that bad semester when my bank account was frozen from identity theft lol
>>
>>37957519
I'm gonna do it
>>
>>37957519

after starving for a while you experience a bit of anorexia, so it's not the same sort of struggle not to eat that you'd experience if you were to only eat that little tomorrow

you will feel like shit though and doing that is godawful for your body and your mind
>>
Not sure if legit, but i read sonewhere your stomach physically shrinks over time.

Also, smoke cigarettes, helps with the hunger pangs.
>>
>>37957519
he probably had access to a strong appetite suppressant to be fair
>>
>>37958829
>Not sure if legit, but i read sonewhere your stomach physically shrinks over time.

it begins shrinking like within 24hrs of a fast. gradually gets smaller from there if you continue
>>
Crystal meth/adderall/Phentermine will do the trick
>>
I used to be a real fatass but I think I'd do it for a year if I was getting paid for it and if I got one cheat day per month where I could eat anything I wanted as long as I didn't go over 2500 calories for the day.
>>
>>37957519

For 3 million dollars(or whatever, prolly much more) I sure as fuck would be able to do that.
>>
>>37958853
So what's the point of those belts around your stomach if your stomach will naturally shrink
>>
>>37957583
>It sucks, but drinking cups of water when my stomach growled helped me overcome that bad semester when my bank account was frozen from identity theft lol
I AM A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRHsz34OAW4
>>
>>37957519
Being paid is a big part of it. But pulling off something like that shows dedication and commitment fad beyond the normal actor. It opens up new doors for the man once word gets ahead of his insane willpower to change and adapt to roles as necessary. Not only is he making money on the movie itself, he is creating potential profit and building his name as an actor at the same time. That's a huge HUGE motivator, giving him much more drive than some fatty trying to lose some weigh .
>>
I think I read right after this movie he started training for Batman Begins, and got pretty fucking huge in a short amount of time.
>>
File: 1450666844527.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1450666844527.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
I've looked like this before. For a long time. I'm 6'2 and weighed 50 kg, maybe even less during the worst times (so even worse than him)

I used to go weeks without eating due to poverty and addiction (alcohol), more poverty than addiction but nevertheless, I was fucked up.

You learn something, after 5 days or so with an empty stomach, something that no one can teach you, you can't even begin imagine it if you've never experienced it... Hallucinations and heart "flip-flops" aside, you learn that the human body is truly a machine.
As your muscles cannibalise themselves, and closer to death you get, your mind turns inward... A part of you feels like death itself and another part remains tranquil. Like meditation. You simply stop fighting. The hunger goes away and you feel no pain. This is probably why monks practice fasting. The mind takes you to another place entirely... but something is lost and you never get it back. I struggle to explain it.

Anyway, I'm past that now. I would not recommend anyone to do what Bale did. Pure stupidity. Sure, he's getting paid but it's not worth it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.