[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 736x920
/fit/
Are Mexicans good Gymbros?
>>
They never Squat
>>
>>37956718
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja
>>
>>37956718
No they look at you as a competition and always try to out do you in weights
>>
>>37956718
<5'5
>>
>>37956750
Fucking this. I did one month at a gym in an area with a large mexican population and it was hell on earth. So many curlbros trying to one-up you with their fucking machismo bullshit. Staring down, posturing, posing, trying to outlift everyone else with shit form. No one EVER fucking wiped down any equipment after using it, everything was literally dripping with sweat. Fucking shitty ass mariachi music blaring through the loudspeakers constantly. Any remotely attractive females were stared at and catcalled. They actually got rid of the inner/outer thigh machine because so many women complained about being leered at while using it.
>>
>>37956899
Yup, they were Mexicans. Ah, I missed those based spics. We are pretty chill and not pussies, tho we do pretty stupid shit to look tough.
>>
>>37956744
the best squatter at my gym is a 5foot 4 mexibro who weighs like 160 tops and goes atg on 3pl8 for reps
>>
>>37956899
>Fucking shitty ass mariachi music blaring through the loudspeakers constantly

Kek
>>
>>37956899
Pinche gringo
>>
>>37956744
fact
been going to the gym 6days a week for a year and there is this mexican dude who ONLY does arms.
>>
>>37956718
Living in mexico at the moment. Only people who seriously lift are other people from the states. Though there is one guy who is an easy 230, 6'2" at 30% bf who would be a fucking mountain if he cut. Beyond that, they never squat, buttfuck the smith machine and curl like their lives depended on it. They don't even try to outlift the americans because they would get their shit wrecked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.