[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to the gym late at night >Female paki pajeet woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1444709046417.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444709046417.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>Go to the gym late at night
>Female paki pajeet woman is finishing up cleaning the gym
>She has huge tits and isn't even wearing a bra in a thin shirt with hard nipples

W-what did she mean by this?
>>
Cows are sacred in poo in loo culture, probably trying to be closer to bovine. Btw she totally wants you
>>
women wear either saris or burqas in Pakistan
They normally don't wear bras
She's just not aware/not used to wearing bras. It's a lot like how most indians don't use deodorant because they don't have it in India, even though we wear it in developed countries.

i.e. she didn't mean anything by it, she's Paki and so she just doesn't wear bras
>>
>>37955782
I would like to bang some poo in loo puss
>>
>>37955798
How can I proposition her to have sexual intercourse?
>>
>>37955815
Ask her father for an arranged marriage.
>>
>>37955843
She's like 40+ years old
>>
give me her phone number, i'll ask her if she wants to fuck with you, i'm a member of a social engineering clan, so i am a professionist
>>
>>37955889
I'm not letting you steal my pooinloo sweetie
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>37955889
>i'm a member of a social engineering clan,

lol, you read ghost in the wires too?
>>
those weren't my intentions but im the only professionist here, if you want any help call me at my home IS IT CLEAR?
>>
>>37955955
Ill give you a call. Looking forward to doing business with you
>>
i read "how to use SET when you need it" pdf, its a tutorial where you can learn a lot about fucking pooinloo sweetie
>>
>>37955995
What did he mean by this? I'm not seeing it
>>
SET -> social engineering toolkit
im planning how help y'all with pooinloo sweetie
>>
>>37955853
>lusting after a 40 year old poo n loo

what went wrong with your life m8?
>>
>>37955762
>W-what did she mean by this?
Poor shit skin is unclutured in western ways.
Dismiss it
>>
>>37956092
What am I suppose to do with this m8? I just want some pooinloo puss

>>37956110
What can I say, I'm a slave for cow tits
>>
i love cow tits too, but if you want it you need to use your computer and chat with her till she became your friend
>Computer as way
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.