[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women attracted to guys who are bearmode? I don't give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Fat-Chart.png (2 MB, 2258x842) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Chart.png
2 MB, 2258x842
Are women attracted to guys who are bearmode? I don't give a shit about abs or how cut up I am. I just want to get big af and lift heavy ass weights
>>
>>37954240
Me too, i want to limit bodyfat, but my main goal is muscle
>>
depends if u got a purty face big boy
>>
>>37954240
>Are women attracted to...
>I don't give a shit
>I just want to get big af and lift heavy ass weights
I fixed it for you mate, this is your mindset now
>>
>>37954240
>lifting for women
>>
>>37954240
Only gay men like bearmode
>>
>>37954489
Shit really?
>>
>>37954511
Can confirm.
>>
>>37954240
Well I was obese before and now i'm bearmode and women are hitting on me where ever I go. Even if i'm with my wife they tend to flirt with me, so I would think the answer to your question is yes.
>>
>>37954489
Not true. Girls with daddy issues like it too.
>>
>>37954511
Not him but yeah.
Most girls would go for fit, but it's mainly face.
>>
>>37954593
I was going to saythe same thing
>>
>>37954531
Bear mode success story:
>blasted test deca stack
>got big AF
>grew a manly beard
>stopped manscaping
>dressed appropriately
>slayed sweet blonde vag in ultimate form
>>
>>37954593
Girls with daddy issues go for older men, not only bearmode men
>>
>>37954625
I'm both, so win-win?
>>
>>37954583

This makes me happy to hear
I started my journey at 350+ at my worst
am now 285
I want to get down to 230 and lift the world
mentally I want to get a gf that weighs as much as I've lost
that'd be hilarious
>>
>>37954625

excellent

most, excellent
>>
>>37954659
Well this is odd, I was about the same weight as you when I started and then went as low as 235. After that I met my wife and got married, she likes pole dancing etc.
>>
>>37954637
Yes, ofc
Sadly though girls with daddy issues are sort of rare
i say sort of because its not 100% of divorce girls for instance who got daddy issues but an absentee father growing up works in your favor

Do keep in mind that girls with daddy issues dont just have daddy issues, she might have others too
>>
>>37954742

Maybe you're me in the future

if she has red hair you ARE me in the future
>>
>>37954767
Now seriously wtf, are you me in the past?

She has a red hair!
>>
>>37954841

post pic so I know when I've found love
and what are the lottery winning numbers this week
>>
>>37954983
Nah... she doesn't want her pics on 4chan because our friends are /b/tards and I quit buying lottery coupons after 10 years for not winning more than $4.
>>
>tfw fatty and I just wanna be thin
I don't even care about muscles I just wanna be skinny
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.