[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my hairline receding, FUCK. Left (current) pic my hair is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: genetic failure.png (897 KB, 1040x550) Image search: [Google]
genetic failure.png
897 KB, 1040x550
Is my hairline receding, FUCK.

Left (current) pic my hair is brushed back to reveal the hairline
Right (years old) pic it's just casually hanging. Camera angles are also slightly different...

How can I tell for sure?

Yes I know I need a fucking haircut.
>>
seems like you fucked your shit up senpai
>>
>>37952181
time to buzz it and grow a beard
>>
>>37952181
fucking 19 years old btw LOL

the fact that i am fucking 1/4 indian is probably why this is happening. such shit genes.
>>
File: george_costanza029.jpg (13 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
george_costanza029.jpg
13 KB, 300x241
>>37952181
Just a few more years
>>
File: genetic failure 2 - Copy.png (933 KB, 789x1176) Image search: [Google]
genetic failure 2 - Copy.png
933 KB, 789x1176
i suppose this is the hair "miniaturization" meme? idk why the left side of the pic is blurred out

this is i am assuming where my FUCKING HAIRLINE USED TO BE
>>
File: hairloss-stages.png (16 KB, 450x264) Image search: [Google]
hairloss-stages.png
16 KB, 450x264
>>37952181
Hi OP, I'm a 2A (See pic) and I decided to get hair transplant surgery (about 10 years ago). Ask me anything.
>>
>>37952202
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I warned you about that protein bro
>>
>>37952181
stop roiding you idiot
>>
>>37952229
how did it go? how much was it? where did you get it done? did you keep the hair? does it look natural? will you post pics?
>>
>>37952229
>tfw 3v

fuck if it wasn"t so expensive, i will get a transplant surgery, all other method are placebo
>>
>>37952181

First time noticing you're receding? Welcome to hell.

You'll go through several stages before you reach the end. Let me detail them to you.

>Stage 1 "This can't be happening"
This is the stage you are at now, you don't want to accept the inevitable and are looking for reassurance that all is well.

>Stage 2 "It's just my hairline maturing"
This is your next stage, you'll console yourself with false hopes that this is just your hairline changing into an adults hairline. Even as it recedes further and further back you'll still hope it's just a phase that'll stop.

>Stage 3 "I'll just take X along with Y and Z"
You'll look for treatments and find a vast array of snake oil and boner killing medication, you may try some and leave others alone for fear of side effects. But you will waste a lot of money and achieve very little.

>Stage 4 "Girls love bald guys! Look at..."
You'll comfort yourself that a rich, famous, goodlooking millionaire is bald and still gets girls, foolishly thinking his situation applies to you.

>Stage 4 "The anger stage"
You may consume the red pill, become an MRA, even go as far as to join and post in several dark misogynistic Internet boards. Your hatred has turned outward.

>Stage 5 "Transcendence"
You have transcended the experiences of your fellow young men, toughened by the harsh realities of the world you seek comfort in your own world. You sleep at night with your Norwood 5 resting on your scalp, your sleeping face portraying a smug indifference.
>>
>>37952284
ugh i might just fucking kill myself.

like FUCKING REALLY HOW THE FUCK D O I LOSE MY UFCKING HAIR AT 19 YEARS OLD???

19 YEARS OLD DUDE. I AM 19. WHAT THE FUCK

AND MY PIECE OF SHIT UNCLE WAS LOSING HIS AROUND THIS AGE TOO, BUT IT STOPPED SOMEHOW. HE TOOK ROGAINE OR WHATEVER FOR A LITTLE BIT, BUT THEN STOPPED TAKING THAT. NOW HES 40 YEARS OLD AND SITLL HAS A FUCKLOAD OF HAIR

OMFG
>>
File: 1468443703561.jpg (40 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1468443703561.jpg
40 KB, 500x540
>>37952304
i don't know man
maybe you injected yourself with huge quantities of a hormone known to cause hair loss or something?
just a shot in the dark
>>
>>37952322
the same exact shit happened to my uncle dude at the same age
>>
Don't know about you, but my hairline always looked like that. I'm 28 now and it's still the same.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>37952327
lmao believe what you want to
>i injected test and started going bald weeks later but there's no relation because my dad's brother also went bald
>>
>>37952374
my grandfather has no hair on the top of his head either. they are both from my mothers side and i keep hearing about this bullshit that you get it from your mothers side.
>>
File: fucking really.jpg (126 KB, 540x305) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.jpg
126 KB, 540x305
>>37952384
>my grandfather is bald too
>>
chill dude it's just a shitty hairline
>>
File: genetic failure 2 - Copy.png (934 KB, 789x1176) Image search: [Google]
genetic failure 2 - Copy.png
934 KB, 789x1176
>>37952411
isn't this obviously my hairline receding?
>>
>>37952181
cut it all off and grow a beard instead
acquire gains to diverge attention from bad hairline
>>
stop being such geebag, you sound like a woman
>>
>>37952504
pretty much, yes
>>
>>37952229
Im only 21 and have a little more hair than a 3 on this chart but its noticably thin and you can tell especially when looking at from above
embrace it and make fat gains, girls can smell insecurity
>>
So what? Chicks still go dewy over Patrick Stewart.
>>
Minoxidil and shit bro. Go to a doctor and confirm it.
>>
>>37952181
your longer hair makes it more prominent
>>
>>37952229
>tfw 2

Is 2 the lesser of the balding devils? Everything else looks disgusting.
>>
>>37952181
doesn't look that bad, pic in the right has your hair forwards so the hairline looks fuller than it actually is

You're probably one of those that won't go completely bald until you're in your 50s or 60s
>>
OP, I had that hairline at 18. It's an inevitability and affects the majority of humans. Having a tight haircut would help not make it so apparent, but the best course of action is to learn to accept what's happening. It's not the end of the world and you'll soon notice other guys your age experiencing it too.
>>
>>37952181
>How can I tell for sure?

are you joking?
those pics show that you are clearly going bald.
just accept it.
>>
>>37952181
your grandfathers are a good estimation when and how far you get bald. especially the one from mother side.

i have your current hairline for a decade now. it might stop at some point or not.
>>
>>37952181
Knochensach?
>>
>>37952229
balding in my 20's, hold me brehs
>>
Are you fucking stupid OP ? A cool sharp hairline is one of the most masculine and handsomest features on a man. So stop complaining and hope you might someday reach master race slav hairline.
>>
>>37952181
Dude... Your shorter hair is actually in a forward direction covering more of your forehead. When you grew it long you styled it off to the sides. That's it. Stop worrying about something so stupid.
>>
>>37952228
Yup, those are miniaturized.

Get on minoxidil and it will thicken/regrow those back up and even in parts that have gone completely bald if you're lucky like me.

Also use dermaroller. That shit is magic.
>>
>>37953752
looked up the dermaroller. Do I get the 0.25mm, 0.5mm or 1.0 mm?
>>
Guys, fucking try Nioxin.
>>
>>37953940
I have 1.5mm, I've heard 1.5mm is unnecessary though and that 1.0mm will work fine.

But 1.5 is working great for me. Seeing a lot of regrowth for not even 2 months in.
>>
>>37952229

I'm a 2, who gives a fuck

most men past the age of 25 have some sort of receding hairline
>>
hey anon, you can do a Venus square if you're desperate (Venus rules cosmetics and aesthetics)

http://web.archive.org/web/20150221190710/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Also
>don't eat soy
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.