[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when you combine getting /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: the-game-neil-strauss.jpg (106 KB, 620x715) Image search: [Google]
the-game-neil-strauss.jpg
106 KB, 620x715
With this?
>>
And this
>>
File: zyzzkawaii.jpg (38 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
zyzzkawaii.jpg
38 KB, 220x293
this
>>
fuck off /r9k/
>>
You end up making yourself look like a massive tool.
>>
Honestly, the only literature worth looking into as far as attraction sciences go is "Models" by Mark Manson

>Seriously go look that shit up
>>
File: 1467932818477.gif (889 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1467932818477.gif
889 KB, 500x286
>>37950716
>mfw I read it and it was literally JUST BEEE URSELF the book
>>
>>37950658
Lol why op? It doesn't matter anyways if you have a 3/10 face and are under 5'10
>>
>>37950658
>>37950660
That shit is old school and fallen out of favour. It was developed by a literal autist (Mystery aka Erik von Markovik) and popularised by a permavirgin who just needed to simply talk to girls and say ANYTHING and things would look up.

Modern approaches to men's dating advice is closer to standard psychotheraphy. It advocates personal development and getting out of your comfort zone and developing skills to bring your real personality accorss without any gimmicks. So called "natural" game.

If you want to read shit read Models by Mark Manson.
>>
>>37950720
Read it again. You completely and utterly missed the point.
>>
>>37950733
summarize it for me
>>
>>37950658
>What happens when you combine getting /fit/
>With this?
You become a supreme TryHard and simultaneously a gigantic DOUCHE.

/thread
>>
>>37950787
But does it work?
>>
>>37950797
/thread
There is nothing wrong with getting what you want. It's not even about that.. I know man, you want the parties and the money. They will come, just gotta get out more and find avenues to meet people.. It's like networking.
>>
Book of pook is free and we'll written I'd skim it if I were you, actually if I were you I'd read it probably 3 times
>>
>>37950811
I dont care about parties or money I just wanna get laid
And you still didn't answer if it actually works or not
>>
>>37950829
Not that guy, but it works. The RSD guys have some good advice even thPugh their douchey, Squatting Cassanova youtube channel is helpful too
>>
>>37950726
>>37950716
I loooked it up, read a summary, and this sounds like the cuckest shit ever
>>
>>37950855
RSD?

Whats thPugh?

>>37950885
Yeah like I said its like JUST BEE URSELF the book
>>
>>37950975
*though
RSD are pick up artists, their like a group that does seminars but put a bunch of free stuff online, it stand for real social dynamics
>>
>>37950812
This. It helped me go from a loser fedora tipping virgin to most popular guy in our class at uni. I literally read it like 4 times
>>
>>37951089
What is the book of pook?
>>
what's wrong with 'just be yourself' advice?

it's pretty fucking true isn't it

the goal of any social interaction is to be as natural and relaxed as possible, your goal should be to treat a stranger like a long-time family member, no?

fucking sad cunts
>>
>>37951101
Only """"""pua"""""" book you will ever need to read my friend. Its not actually a pua book and after reading it you will find pua advice laughable
>>
>>37951113
Because some of us are strongly disliked by the average person if we show who we really are

For some of us the only way to succeed is to put off a fake persona
>>
>>37950726
You're right about Models, you're wrong about The Game. The game was written by Style, not Mystery. It's not a how to book. Everyone should start by reading The Game. The whole point of the book is that practicing PUA can help you improve your life, but that ultimately it won't be sarging, canned material, or games that make you happy. Then read Models. Then Book of Pook. Then stop reading self help books and start living.
>>
>>37950975
No, it's more like be the BEST you that you can be, don't be needy, and make a fucking move already the book.
>>
>>37951177
This this this this this.

People actually call me picky in an extremely negative light, because I'm not married at 26. If only you knew how difficult things were.
>>
>>37951101
A must read. Some anonymous "Don Juan" documented his thought process as he made himself a better more social person. It's very well written and it's pretty intellectual, despite the fact that the message of the book is to not be intellectual and fucking live. I suggest reading The Game, then Models, then finish with Book of Pook.
>>
>>37951224
Read Book of Pook. Here's the free audiobook.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLjaN9NDMQ
>>
>>37951225
already read models its shit

run down on the game and more info on pook?

links to pdfs of both?
>>
>>37951225
admittedly he got fucking weird towards the end and kinda r9k-ish about how he was disillusioned with people
>>
>>37951248
>>37951237
Here's an audiobook. Book of Pook is some anonymous writer on SoSuave forum that wrote the best dating manual known to man. Enough said, you gotta listen to it. There's even a halter about getting big that I listen to in the gym. The Game is an intro to the world of PUA. It's not a manual or how to book, just an interesting autobiography. The message is don't get too consumed with PUA. It's a stepping stone to being a better you, but you'll eventually have to lose the fake shit before you can really be happy. Not really a must read, unless you're interested in actual PUA. Book of Pook isn't about how to be a PUA, it's about how to be a Don Juan.
>>
>>37951280
Basically my end goal is get laid, I don't give a shit what happens beyond that
Also it can't just happen once I have to be able to regularly and consistently make it happen

What do I read?
>>
>>37951250
Which posts do you mean? I think his criticism of feminism was a little harsh, if only because he clumps a huge group of people into a narrow category. Other than that?
>>
File: cage laugh.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
cage laugh.gif
1 MB, 320x173
FUCKING LMAO

The idea that you "practice" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence" and "PUA".

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS.
>>
>>37950658
You become known as what is called a douchebag.
>>
>>37950741

Be your better self
>>
>>37951290
In order:
The Game
The Natural
Models
Book of Pook

IN THAT ORDER!!

I know that's a lot of reading, but the audiobooks can be found or bought. Read them over the next month or so, and then stop reading set help books. You'll have a strong grasp on both Outer Game (techniques) and Inner Game (Mindset) once you finish them. And as always, practice makes perfect. So just go out and talk to people. Even if it's not to get a number or anything. The more social you become, the easier the process will be. I went from average frustrated chump to regularly laid over a summer.

>Inb4 shill

I genuinely want my /fit bros to have good love lives.
>>
>>37951293
this thread literally asks what happens if you take PUA and combine it with /fit/ness

Some people are genetic duds, I was always rejected because I was a fatass with shit tier clothes and hair

Now I'm getting that shit under control but I wanna get every advantage I can
>>
>>37951293
Then why are so many ugly guys dating hot chicks? Why are so many ugly guys married, even if the chicks aren't hot? Why are so many height/face/frame winners posting on 4chan everyday instead of getting laid? Fuck off. If you don't need help, good for you. But some people enjoyment never had a good model of what it means to be a man.
>>
>>37950716
dude wheres the honesty one in a free pdf?
>>
>The Game

Goddamnit, I lost.

Is it 2006 again?
>>
>>37951357
You won't find Models for free probably. But you can get a free audiobook from audible of you do the free 30 day trial. Book of Pook is on YouTube though. If you're o let going to read one, it's 100% better.
>>
>>37950658
You become a douchebag
>>
File: depppp.jpg (20 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
depppp.jpg
20 KB, 720x720
>>37951362
FUCK MAN, YOU SUCK
>tfw loser now with the other loser
>>
File: 1468152263405.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1468152263405.png
345 KB, 498x568
>>37951362
>>37951414
I wouldn't have lost if you didn't remind me of it.
This game will follow me to my grave.
>>
>>37951362
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, IT'S BEEN FUCKING YEARS SINCE I LOST THE FUCKING GAME AND NOW I'M GOING TO KEEP LOSING IT FOR MONTHS ALL BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO BE A FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT. HOW ABOUT YOU END YOUR WORTHLESS MISERABLE LIFE BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU DO NOTHING BUT MAKE OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER. YOU SERIOUSLY MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT.
>>
>>37951307
JUST BEEE YOUR (betteR) SELF
>>
>>37950975
>2016
>not knowing about RSD
yah dun goofed.
>>
>>37951293

Yes but there are a lot of attractive autists (especially here) who can't get laid even though girls mire them and give them signals.

To these guys game and PUA would do miracles.
>>
>>37951362
Wow, faggots still do this shit?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.